1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Event IOS event in EUROPE !! [DollSquare-UK] And Cheap Shipping!!

Mar 20, 2016

1. Hello Our Dear Friends !!

With great pleasure we presents to You a new company available in DollSquare - Immortality of Soul (IOS) <3 and We would like to invite to You to thier event ! It's special occasion because IoS celebrates 10th anniversary.

You can buy all products of IOS with 40-50% discount !!
      [​IMG]
      The price of discount is visible when You add the products (dolls/accesories/parts) to the basket.

Please remember about currency converter : You can pay in Euro, GBP, Dollars and PLN !!

You can see how to use currency converter : [​IMG]

And we have second event with shipping !!

We have special event only for our shop - Shipping FLATrate to the worldwide for any items. It's doesn't matter: a doll or a few dolls. It's ONLY : 5 GBP - !! (8 USD/7 Euro/25 PLN)

PRE Order Time :

DollSquare Shop -> link <-

For more questions please ask us on the FB: link, mail or call.

Have a nice day !!
      - DollSquare.

2. UPDATE:

We would like to tell, that now the IOS DISCOUNT - 40% is VISIBLE on the MAIN PAGE of DollSquare.

Sorry for all inconvenience.

Please see the image below:

[​IMG]

Now You don't have to add the dolls to the basket, if you want to see discount price. Please just visit on the main page or any category form IOS.

Please remember about currency converter : You can pay in Euro, GBP, Dollars and PLN !!

Thank You for all questions about IOS event !! We will answer with pleasure.

- DollSquare.

3. Do you do layaways....?........thank you

4. Very interested in this event! But, I would like to know what kind of shipping is included in the event. Is tracking/insurance included?

5. I have the products in my basket but there's no IOS products anymore on the website, do you have any problem with them?

6. I'm also interested in whether or not you do layaways(:

7. Thank You for all replies.

We are happy that we could answer on Your all questions.

Layaway: We still waiting for answer from IOS in this case. So now only we have payment in advance. Any news will be posted on the FB site : DollSquare or DOA <3 !!

The tracking option is including in event shipping price. The insurance is extra paid.

All products on the site are visible ;) !!

Please contact with Us if You have any questions.

8. I do not know how to get the cheap price for shipping, does this include all European countries?

9. Hi Dear,

Yes, it does ;) It's was mistake of our technical support. The problem has been corrected. Please check out all again, and if You have any problem, please tell us about it.

- DollSquare.

10. #10 ila_214, Mar 25, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    11. Maybe it's me, but I can't access your shop page ... is everything all right? None of the links work for me (the one in the signature appears to have a double "http" in the URL).

12. Don't know if the links are working ok for you now or not, but the site is opening fine for me on Safari. Try typing dollsquare.com if the link still doesn't work :)

13. I tried, but it still doesn't work on Firefox ... might try a different browser then. :)

edit: Tried and failed ... could it be a regional thing? Typed or linked, all I get is an "invalid address" error message. :(

#13 Jany, Apr 4, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    14. Hi,
      the site working very good ;) but as 'Forever' said please use a another web browser. We got a message that people in Bremen (Germany) have a problem with his internet provider.

If you have problem with your internet connection, please contact with Your internet provider or send to Us full his name and webpage. We will contact with him and we will trying to resolve that problem:).