1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IoS UNITOT mature minis

Apr 3, 2021

1. Immortality of Soul has created a 40cm version of their 70cm dolls, the UNITOT line! The mature-mini version of Sezz is available now, with others to come in the future. IoS also carries clothes, wigs, and eyes that were specifically made for these dolls.

'Normal' and white skin are currently available, and theoretically the soft brown color will be coming soon as well. There is also a limited version of Sezz with a faceup done by Nuit.

UNITOT on IoS's own website: Unitot - Unitot
      UNITOT Sezz on Dolkus: [Limited Time & Quantity] [UNITOT] SEZZ | Dolk Station - Online bjd shop

#1 Gallye, Apr 3, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    2. On a more personal note: I do like a good small-headed mature mini, and I'm also very fond of IoS' head sculpts and body engineering. (Good hands and feet. GOOD.) Also, after the minor headache of trying to get items to fit a Fairyland Chicline boy, I am so glad that UNITOT has nice short wigs and decent casual clothes available right away.

Having said that, though, I'm still waffling on this one. If I do get a UNITOT, I'll probably wait to see what the tan skin option looks like, and if that also means I get a choice of head sculpts, well, so much the better. Still, I was enthusiastic about this new boy, so I wanted there to be a thread for them!

3. I am in the same boat. I have a 70 cm Anima/Tauros and I just love IOS sculpting in the body and the head. I am not interested in Sezz but I could easy convince myself to order one of the Unitots in the future when more head sculpts and tan skin is made available!

4. XD I on the other hand have been eyeing the Sezz sculpt for years, but never brought him home, cause I prefer the MSD size (still have a few SD13s, but those are special), and I just happened to be looking for a short MSD boy that could work as a younger to my Conarium Wuhan (who has a small 6-ish head) so this Sezz in Unitot size seemed like a wink of destiny XD

So whenever he's done and home, I'll happily report my experiences XD

5. I have always liked their SD sculpts, but like others I prefer MSD and smaller. I have never dealt with IOS before. Will Sezz be in some peoples' hands soon? I kind of like the new Asyd. :) I want to see owner photos and opinions first though.

6. I was just coming over here to mention that Asyd was available! Also more clothing, more eyes, and more wigs, too, including one that is actually swept back, be still my heart~

No tan skin yet, though. Oh, well.

7. I can contribute some owner pics soon of Sezz. He got shipped out yesterday and boy is he in hurry to come home.
      If I read the tracking right, he's already in his second flight and on direct route to me.
      Now only need to cross fingers customs won't hold him up too long :D Really excited how he looks, feels and works with 'the crew' XD

8. Ooh, I'm excited to see, @Snowy! I'm also really curious to see how he looks with other 1/4 dolls. :)

9. @Gallye Same! If you have any particular doll company or size you'd like to see, let me know. Can't promise I got exactly that, but probably should find something close enough to resemble that for size comparisson.

10. Oh yay! Good news! I'm always hoping certain SDs get made into smaller forms as I'd love them in every size. Soom made one of my favorites an id51 now Sezz :3nodding:

11. Hoped to show the first guy off this weekend but unfortunately he only arrived in my country yesterday and went straight to customs.
      Here's hoping that they won't hold him for too long, so I can share pics next weekend.

Anyone else ordered an Unitot and got a shipping note?

12. Back with the promised pics as he arrived today.

Here are some front, side and back pics: Login • Instagram

And here is a size comparison with various MSD dolls plus a tiny:
      Login • Instagram

Hope to see some more boys coming in and who his companions will be ;)

13. Ooh, noice! Thanks for the pictures, @Snowy - they really help me to imagine these guys.

I keep wondering if I want to add one to the shelf with my Chiclines. I think the UNITOTs have bigger heads, comparatively, so it might look a little odd.

14. @Gallye What company is the chickine from? If it’s the DollShe one their heads are really tiny in general. I think he‘d work great with most MDFs by Luts. Alec, Silver and similar especially as they have similar head sizes.

Overall it will be tricky if one minds differences in head size.

I‘m not that uncomfortable usually but I believe he‘ll for example only look good with more realistic ones. The left side in my group pics with the exception of my orc won’t work at all in my opinion. At least not for me.
      Fir my original plan to combine him as a teen with the Conarium group - especially Wuhan - he‘ll work perfectly.

15. @Snowy They're by Fairyland - basically Minifee-sized bodies with smaller heads. More like fashion dolls than anything else. Sounds like it miiiiight work...

16. @Gallye Oh. I‘ve only heard of those and thought they were the same just on a smaller body. But if the heads are smaller it could work I suppose, at least with the less anime-like faces. Fashion dolls in general might be something to check out.

The ‚shrinked‘ Granado ones could also work? I don’t know their head circumference.

17. Returning with a pic of a dressed up Sezz (no face-up yet, cause lazy/bad weather)
      [​IMG]IoS Sezz Unitot by Wildcard_Snowy, on Flickr

Getting there ;)

18. I'm curious because I'm considering getting one of these guys someday - has anyone gotten any pics of what unitot sizes look like next to a dollshe 18m fashion boy, the 44cm size? I would love to see if they might look proportional together!

#19 Mimiko, Aug 29, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    19. I just ordered Asyd! I really like the small headed dolls with realistic proportions so I have been drooling over these guys!