1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Iple House Ordering Q?

Nov 23, 2008

1. I have a few questions about Iple House when ordering, as I can't find the information on their website.

1. When ordering makeup with a doll - are the eyelashes part of the makeup or do I have to buy them seperately?

2. What is part of the purchase when ordering a "standard" doll? Do I get free eyes, wig or outfit? Some people here said, that eyes and wig are randomly chosen, but some also seemed to have gotten a free outfit??

Please help me, as I'm really quite confused.

2. I don't know about the eyelashes but as far as I can see a basic doll comes with eyes - no face-up, no wig and no clothes. You can then buy the face-up and an outfit. (For the JID girls it's a nightgown.) The wig you have to buy seperatly.

Only limited dolls comes with wig and outfit and everything.

Dustbunnie

3. If you opt for a faceup, it will include eyelashes. But there's no default wig with the basic dolls, as Dustbunnie said :)

Iple are really cool to order from in my experience.

4. Thank you^_^ I'll buy a wig then when I order her!

5. I ordered a Tania from Iplehouse, she arrived in less than 3 weeks. No extra charges from customs. Her face up included eyelashes.The default eyes were brown. Lovely ! The wig is no longer included so I ordered wig, boots and outfit.
      I'm very pleased. I would buy from them again. Quality as good as DOD, Luts, Latidoll and Souldoll and Soom
      R