1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Aaron

Jan 18, 2007

1. Newest doll at Iplehouse Aaron... he looks very nice. I think he might be a partner for Cocori. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. Holy sh..... I am liking his eyes very much.

But he reminds me of Craig David D:

3. O_O His face looks very realistic and the eyes....are great...
      But I can´t say if I like him or not. ^_^"

4. ...whoa.

/Keanu

5. *quietly dies*

His eyes look rather asian, but his lips-

Oh god. If he's a black doll to match Cocori- I think I just found Gun- that 'ultimate' doll I never expected to actually be made....

6. Haha, I got the Craig David vibe from him too :lol:

He definitely looks a one to keep an eye on, this guy - I'll be looking forward to more photos when they're released ^^

7. I was thinking of Will Smith... He looks good, but won´t be on my never ending wishlist

8. He looks awesome! :o I can't wait to see more pictures.

9. Me toooooo!!! I think he looks like Will Smith too! O_O I am so impressed by Iplehouse's black boy and girls never expected it from a korean BJD company!

10. OMG!!! I'm so excited to see all of the pics! :aheartbea

11. Very cool... and I love the facial hair, but how are they going to be able to pull off the short hair look?

12. Come to think of it... he'd probably look cool, bald ;)

13. Tyson Beckford!!!! The Gorgeous Model... Doesn't anyone else get that vibe?... To me Aaron is the Resin reIncarnation of that Gorgeous Hunk:love
      ~Anthony

14. Excuse me while I mop up the drool...

15. Could it be... a young Denzel?

16. I think I need to stalk this boy now..... I can already see him in faded leather and cool dreadlocks.:sweat

17. OMG! I was hoping they would release an African American male like Cocori!! He's perfect for a character I have in mind :D I hope they release him soon...but not that soon so I can afford him when he comes out XD

18. O_O I didn't expect him to be so hot...

19. Now *that* is the doll we were waiting for. He's fantastic!

20. Wow! D: He's a lot hotter than I expected. He reminds me of SOMEONE, but I'm not sure who. x_x