1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Aaron

Jan 18, 2007

1. Newest doll at Iplehouse Aaron... he looks very nice. I think he might be a partner for Cocori. What do you guys think?

2. Holy sh..... I am liking his eyes very much.

But he reminds me of Craig David D:
    3. O_O His face looks very realistic and the eyes....are great...
      But I can´t say if I like him or not. ^_^"
    4. ...whoa.

5. *quietly dies*

His eyes look rather asian, but his lips-

Oh god. If he's a black doll to match Cocori- I think I just found Gun- that 'ultimate' doll I never expected to actually be made....
    6. Haha, I got the Craig David vibe from him too :lol:

He definitely looks a one to keep an eye on, this guy - I'll be looking forward to more photos when they're released ^^
    7. I was thinking of Will Smith... He looks good, but won´t be on my never ending wishlist
    8. He looks awesome! :o I can't wait to see more pictures.
    9. Me toooooo!!! I think he looks like Will Smith too! O_O I am so impressed by Iplehouse's black boy and girls never expected it from a korean BJD company!
    10. OMG!!! I'm so excited to see all of the pics! :aheartbea
    11. Very cool... and I love the facial hair, but how are they going to be able to pull off the short hair look?
    12. Come to think of it... he'd probably look cool, bald ;)
    13. Tyson Beckford!!!! The Gorgeous Model... Doesn't anyone else get that vibe?... To me Aaron is the Resin reIncarnation of that Gorgeous Hunk:love
    14. Excuse me while I mop up the drool...
    15. Could it be... a young Denzel?
    16. I think I need to stalk this boy now..... I can already see him in faded leather and cool dreadlocks.:sweat
    17. OMG! I was hoping they would release an African American male like Cocori!! He's perfect for a character I have in mind :D I hope they release him soon...but not that soon so I can afford him when he comes out XD
    18. O_O I didn't expect him to be so hot...
    19. Now *that* is the doll we were waiting for. He's fantastic!
    20. Wow! D: He's a lot hotter than I expected. He reminds me of SOMEONE, but I'm not sure who. x_x