1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

Jul 7, 2016

1. Just throwing this out there for what it's worth. I sometimes go with an unexpected hair color instead of black for darker dolls. This is Erzulie (old RS) as a blonde:
      [​IMG]

------------ Added notes -----------

Iplehouse B.I.D. clothing database:
      Iplehouse Baby BID Clothing Database (What fits)

Iplehouse B.I.D. Wiki: Baby Iplehouse Doll
      DoA databases: Iplehouse

Previous discussion threads:
      * Part 1: Removed in DoA Clean-Up. Important info was transferred to Wiki.

* Part 2: https://denofangels.com/posts/8063964

* Part 3: https://denofangels.com/threads/488066

* Part 4: https://denofangels.com/threads/506074

* Part 5: https://denofangels.com/threads/549684

* Part 6: https://denofangels.com/threads/573163

* Part 7: https://denofangels.com/threads/613892

* Part 8: Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 8

* Part 9: Iplehouse B.I.D. Baby discussion part 9

#1 vermont chick, Jul 7, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    2. She's very cute @vermont chick! I can try shades of blonde. My Erzulie has the new darker light brown tone so I didn't think about using a lighter hair color. It could still work!

3. It definitely could work! My dark suntan Dollmore Judith girl totally rocks pale colors: blonde, pink, gray, blue, etc. so I know a darker Erzulie can, too. (The Erzulie in my photo now lives with @El BJD.:))

4. @vermont chick Your Erzulie looks a bit like my sister did at that age. A little different features, but same color hair, eyes, and skin. She's a cutie! Made me do a double take, lol.

5. I had my Erzulie as a strawberry blond for a while-but she's back to her dark brown wig now. She looks great either way.

[​IMG]Erzulie close by Rosanne, on Flickr

6. I just ordered a bunch wigs and shoes on Alice's Collections, and totally forgot that those prices are American dollars and not Canadian ones... Yikes! This has happened to me more often than I can count. Meanwhile, there will be the cutest little shoes and several different wigs for my Bono when she gets here! I really have to start thinking about a name, because "Bono" just does not work for me. Wrong association (U2 anyone?!).

7. Ororo started out with white hair, but I found that having a lighter wig on her made her resin look even darker, which was a challenge to photograph unless in ideal, controlled lighting. The same happened with black wigs, but they washed her out. When I changed her to a medium brown wig, I got a much richer tone that was closer to her actual color and made taking casual photos of her much easier.
      [​IMG]
      Ororo storm costume
      by clochette62, on Flickr

8. I can definitely relate. Bono is a terrible name, and I'd have changed mine to Bonnie, had there not been another BID with that name - which I already own. So, having her arrive just before Christmas, 'Holly' seemed like the perfect name.

9. Oh, Holly is adorable, and it suits the sculpt so well!

10. My light brown Erzulie rocks a light blonde wig but she can not do white

11. Yay, new thread!

Soleil got some new toys- I found these at a local toy store and they're perfect for her!

[​IMG]

12. Oh they are so cute! :aheartbea I wish I could find some like that here in Oz. Do you recall who made the toys?

13. They were called "World's Smallest [toy name]"- I was able to find some on EBay by searching!

14. Love her tiny toys!

15. Thanks for the info, I Googled "World's Smallest toys" and found some in Oz!!! :hug:

16. Adorable! That toy phone is to die for :love

17. Just got my first BID - Nami - SOOOOO cute!!! I'll post pics soon!

18. My Bono (Emma) is ready for bed as long as she has her lamby...:XD:

[​IMG]Emma by luluna33, on Flickr

19. Your Bono is adorable!

Mine just came back from a trip to the Maritimes with her family. Here they all are in a family portrait on Canada Day (July 1st) at Cape Bonavista in Newfoundland...
      [​IMG]

20. @Xanadu Dolls do you mind me asking where in Oz did you find them? I did a bit of searching on EBay last night, but wondered if there were other suppliers?