1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (YID, nYID, SID, EID, HID) Part 13

Sep 8, 2021

1. @Wittyilynamed They often have seasonal events so I would think a winter event is likely.
      This year they have had a few events already too, I can't say for sure, but it is their norm to have something near this time of the year.

2. I know! I wish I knew what they are going to do because SJ already has stuff up and even put out a calendar of what is coming...it's hard to budget when you are considering two different companies. :XD:

3. Yes, exactly! Maybe consumerism has warped my mind but I'm like its getting late to announce a holiday sale, by December I've already plotted out where I'm spending my money for christmas haha

4. Yeah I know they've done it years prior, just feels like we're getting late in the game with nothing announced haha. Guess they may string us along till December.

5. She’s absolutely gorgeous :drool:drool:drool

6. Iplehouse winter sale information is now online!
      It seems they start on 22nd November!

7. I wonder if Iple will release a "new" sculpt or Limited faceup on a doll over the holiday?

8. If they bring holiday Patrick back I will be in trouble

9. Thanks for letting me know! I was checking every day but it started to drive me crazy so I had to stop :XD:

10. I know, me too! :lol:

Btw, the 5% off for limited doll hurts a bit. I was expecting 10% as was in previous years, but oh, duh... I think I'll have to go with it.
      :atremblin

11. For limited dolls, do they open every choice back up, or are there certain dolls (i.e. The Addiction, Carved Heritage, etc.) that the holiday sale opens up? I'm trying to gauge if it would be a good idea to do a split for that SID Dean head that haunts me.

12. Usually, for the Limited dolls, the dolls on the first 4-5 pages are open. As long as I remember, the SWAT guys are at the last dolls which are on sale. After them, everything stays "sold out".

As for the Carved Heritage, etc, they don't open up, I think.
      I hope my crazy explanation helps. :whee:

13. Adding to the above replay they did do a Halloween event this year where they reopened sales of the Addiction line and their 3 other 1/3rd vampire dolls. However it's very rare for them to do that. I honestly can't think of an event for the Addiction between when that line was new in 2013/2014 and the one earlier this year. Though many of the vampire heads use to be options for full choice, that is sadly no longer the case.

As said above when they do reopen limited dolls it's normally the newer ones. That isn't to say never to the main lines though just it's rare.

14. Thanks for the help you guys, I guess I could see if people want a taker for a Dean head and if not, no biggie.

15. Iplehouse's Holiday Event is open now until January 1, 2023! Not many limited sculpts available, but if you're wanting an SID Isabel, she's available for pre-order!

16. Finally going to order Lawrence this weekend! I was waiting around to see if there would be an event and here it is!!

17. Ooh exciting! :D

18. Glad you can grab Lawrence now!

I'm glad I have a chance to grab Aileen, though I am very torn whether I want her on the HID body or if I should stick with SID which I already have clothes etc for. A little worried her head would look too big on an SID body as well.

19. I'm trying to mentally figure out how to feel okay with how much Iplehouse's shipping is just for a wig but it's literally the only one that I like the photos of...

20. I finally bought Wendy in this sale and I almost fell from my chair when I saw the shipping fee!
      I'm not sure they offer the same (huge) amount for wigs too, but don't worry! Within days after ordering, they will recalculate the whole thing and send back money for you. So in the end, the shipping fee will be correct (and smaller).