1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (YID, nYID, SID, EID, HID) Part 13

Sep 8, 2021

1. @susieagent99 and @Tippetarius - sorry, I wasn't clear (was typing madly during a work break). I actually use EID fist hands for my nSID girl, cuz they don't seem to make fist hands for nSID?

I agree - the hands are absolutely interchangeable. Just noting that nSID and nYID hands are a little smaller, which is weird, cuz they all have the same size feet. :lol:

Oh! I should also point out: Iplehouse FID hands work perfectly with Raccoon Doll!

2. I think they all have the same size feet so they don't have to stock multiple shoe sizes! There used to be different sizes!

3. Many thanks for the feedback on the HID female body @LyanneNZ @vauhtikatti. Looks like I'll have to bust out my sueding tools when I do get the body just to make it pose better. Thankfully I've done a similar job on an even larger body already.

Lovely gal @TatterPunk! I've only started dabbling into full-fledged faceups recently (not just the occasional scarring here and there), so I'm still very much in awe of those who could do their own dolls' makeups.

4. Dove is lovely @TatterPunk ! Great job!!

I am also a huge fan of the HIDwoman body. Yes, as has been noted, she is
      tall and heavy - but oh SO elegant! I think she poses quite well, and have had
      no problems with her ankles at all. She wears heels sometimes and sometimes
      just goes flat feet barefoot.

here is my Dawn (HIDw small bust, Doria, Iplehouse paint, Amadiz wig) from last year
      [​IMG]

5. Thank you! I'm really trying to up my eyebrow game lately. It's a struggle. Dove's brows took probably about 8 attempts before I got them to where I liked them >__<. It's definitely a process.

Thanks so much! Dawn is absolutely gorgeous! That dress is beautiful on her!

I'm thinking I may finally paint my Dane heads now that I have an iple girl to hang out with him. Here's a full length shot of Dove.

[​IMG]

6. So gourgeous :love:love:love

OMG!!! She's so perfect!!! :D:D:D

Beauty in red :whee::whee::whee:

In love with her style :whee:

7. Thank you. :)

I don't know if you are aware, but SID M are not really interchangeable with the EID M, unlike the girls, who can switch head usually with no problems.

And in regards to the eyes, it depends on the headsculpts and the type of eyes. FOr my Claude I do have 12mm in Dollbakery resin eyes. And have used 12mm in Mako eyes as well.

#548 Bren, Mar 30, 2023
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
    8. @Robyn_in_WA Beautiful! I'm more determined to get the HID female bod now, haha. I mean, I survived lugging around my heavy Granado guy before (even though it felt like my arms were going to collapse at some point), so why not get a matching heavy girl? Not exactly the most sound of reasons, obviously.

@TatterPunk Hoo boy, eyebrows! I have many pages in my sketchbook populated by just eyebrows drawn in acrylic, because I am not ambidextrous and my hand does NOT enjoy drawing left eyebrows. :sweat

9. To be honest, I didn't check the neck measurements prior "committing" to this plan but I had an inkling they weren't going to be an exact fit. I'll probably try modifying the neck. Also, thank you! I ordered 12mm small iris eyes for both guys.

10. Something that helps me paint eyebrows is holding the head upside down! They're never perfectly symmetrical (but then again neither are my own eyebrows), but they're close enough for me to usually be happy with them on the first go.

11. Speaking of eyebrows, I just painted my fantasy head Dane today finally. Still working out who he is, but he's definitely a werewolf. I need to blush the body a bit and paint the hands still, but here he is! Still waiting on proper eyes for him so he's got random Soul In A Box eyes with too-big irises.

[​IMG]

12. I love your werewolf Dane @TatterPunk he has a nice vibe to him.
      I stand by that Dane can do no wrong for styling, both the vamp and human versions are perfect. One of my top fav IH molds right up there with Chris.
      I have a vampire Dane which I am making into a gothic and unseelie fay prince, and a human (Warrior version) Dane which I made into a vampire jazz singer and club owner.

13. Wow @TatterPunk Dove’s dress is beautiful!! As is the photo! Wow!
      And you did a *great* job painting your Dane too! The smaller irises
      are sure the way to go for these dolls, aren’t they?
      Thank you for your compliment on Dawn’s gown! Iplehouse sure did
      beautiful work painting her.

I’ve just finished a new silk taffeta gown for my Caroline Penvenen.
      I’d reshelled her last year so her silk gown went with the original gal.
      This Caroline is an nSID ns Eva, exquisitely painted by VittaVera.
      The silk taffeta is called “Sea Salt” - I never knew salt came in blues.
      She wears an heirloom chemise, pantalets, and two heirloom petticoats
      under this gown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Me: I don't think I want any more Iplehouse sculpts but Aria.
      *sees other people's dolls*
      Me: I want allllll the Iplehouse sculpts.
      That dress is GORGEOUS.

15. Everybody got some amazing dolls as well as Outfits.

I loved seeing @Olga Borontova new kitty and sexy swim wear. @Robyn_in_WA beautiful dress and a wonderful Caroline, as well as a wonderful Werewolf Dean version by @TatterPunk, whose Dove's dress is to die for..

@Jeong132

here you go. You asked for another. This one I called

Clash of the Titans....

Baron with different wig on. Lahela and my other fav Falcon.

[​IMG]

Tho seeing everybody great outfits, my crew feel a little underdressed. :lol:

I love those tan colors.

16. Wow!!! An impressive trio!!! Beautiful as the ancient Gods!!! <3<3<3

17. @Bren Totally don't mind seeing underdressed Iples, since they rock it anyway. :XD: I love seeing pics of Falcon! He's one of those sculpts I admire but will probably never get (not the least because I want him in the darker tanned resins, which is outta the budget).

On the other hand, I decided to finally bite the bullet where ordering the HID female body is concerned. Since I went the doll choice route, I decided to just get another Scarlet head so Adhara can have the same sculpt in both her warpaint faceup and more natural look. The doll crew is going to have a dramatic reshuffling of female heads, that's for sure!

18. @Olga Borontova,

Ahhh. Thank you. You are so sweet. And funny you should say that, actually Baron is one of the ancient greek Gods. Ares, the god of War. :3nodding:

@AntarelNefertili LOL. Crew appreciates your appreciation of their lack of Formal Clothing. And I hear you. I do love Falcon in Lt Brown color. One of the few sculpt that I like seeing Blank. I still find him so very handsome, even without a face up. Very few I can say that about.

here's some Falcon eye candy. A trio of Falcons in Different shades of Tan.

Golden Eagle, Falcon & Hawke

[​IMG]

I don't own a Scarlet, but I do find yours so lovely and quite interesting. Will be nice to see another facet of her. You got some cool characters. Someday I'll add a Scarlet to my crew. Would love to find the Original CH Scarlet, but I fear she was never produce. Perhaps only the one, who they did for the Promo shots, before they changed the shape of her face.

I hope your dolly body sharing goes better than mine. My crew are a bit selfish about sharing bodies and most of the time, they are notorious for demanding their very own.:mwahaha

19. Wow what a parade of hunks and beauties!

Love seeing all the different skin tones

20. So... I don't know if it's all the tan hunk chunks in the thread lately that did it to me, or what... but I finally placed my order for light brown Aurora on the old SID body! Back in the thread I promised I would buy her once I get better from my post-flu symptoms. I quit my meds a week ago and am almost back to normal, so I figured that's fair enough. And right after the purchase I got so hyped that I got a small episode of breathing issues. Showing me my place, huh. :XD:

She will be my first tan lady to stay (hopefully stay!). All the other girls I own are virtually all the same shade of NS, because they're either hybrids between two companies, or have been purchased for hybrid purposes and later stayed as whole dolls when plans changed. Resin matching tan resins just scares me a bit due to all the undertones. So, glad to have Aurora coming now! I got her blank with just a couple pairs of spare hands and accessories, so it shouldn't take too long!

...I should probably drag my butt to the waiting room for the time being.