1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (YID, nYID, SID, EID, HID) Part 13

Sep 8, 2021

1. everyone is bronzed and beautiful for summer! Love seeing your beauties everyone, thanks for sharing

Question for y'all: Has anyone tried Sartoriaj SD male clothes on the EID model body? The measurements look pretty complimentary except for the hips, which worries me.

#581 Wittyilynamed, May 24, 2023
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2023
    2. It has been a literal age since I've done enough with my Iplehouse Barron (2009). Just feeling nostalgic for those dolly days where I got so much done...
      [​IMG]

3. @Rosslyn Great to see one of the older sculpts! :D

So, after a surprisingly short two-month wait for a Doll Choice order, I picked up a mystery parcel that turned out to be my Iplehouse HID female bod and blank Scarlet head. :aeyepop: It really caught me off-guard, because I messaged Iple just yesterday and they told me that my doll was not yet completed. Not sure where the breakdown in staff communication occurred there. I've informed them to change my order status to delivered/completed, because up until now it's still marked as in production.

Currently, the only photo I have of the new arrival is on IG, but I'm definitely loving Adhara's new body. :love I know I set my bar so low with regards to the posing, but I realized it was not so bad after all (especially compared to my JIDs).

4. @AntarelNefertili - I think the HID posing isn't too bad, either, and some sueding makes a huge difference.
      I just... le sigh. I really love how the nSID body looks.
      Please, Iplehouse, make an nHID body! :eusa_pray

5. (giggles) not that we want to be called enablers but......Here's my "elf Grace"
      [​IMG]

6. @susieagent99 - wow. She is gorgeous. Just stunning.
      Did you mod her yourself?
      Special real resin? (Basically one of my favorites.)

7. @susieagent99, you are so an enabler.

And here is my elf Grace named Lyrios on a nYID body,

[​IMG]

@MaleficentMrsofEvil, elf grace was a sculpt that was done by Iplehouse before they discontinued their elves series.

8. She is indeed SRS skin tone.
      I didn't "mod" her. I wrote to Iple asking if they would add the elves in doll choice last year, and thats how I got her, elf Vera & elf Aurora.
      I then sent her head back to Seoul, to makeup artist ZakoZako ;)

Beautiful but, push that hair back so we can see her ears!
      (You too, are an enabler) (giggles)

#588 susieagent99, Jun 3, 2023
    9. @susieagent99 Oh your Elf Grace is so pretty! Nice to know Iple added the Elves back into DC...at least for a time. They are gone now...I think.:|

@Bren - You also have a lovely Elf Grace!

Here's mine! From her original release.:XD:

[​IMG]Farryn by luluna33, on Flickr

10. @luluna, Thanks. I love you Elf Grace. She's one of my favorites. She really rocks the short hair.

@susieagent99, I have tried. I love when her ears peek out , but this wig is a little full and wavy and they keep hiding. :doh:mwahaha:abambi:. Give us another peek at your lovelies. :wiggle

11. Now, thats a elf to be aware of :thumbup

[​IMG]

#591 susieagent99, Jun 4, 2023
    12. @susieagent99, oh be still my heart, such lovely lasses. I'm having major grabby hands, you know that, right? :sneaky

13. thank you!
      (LOL) yep, I know :lol: (I can picture "grabby hands" )

14. @AntarelNefertili Interesting to hear about your delivery. My HID choice is shipping. They don’t send emails anymore and I can’t find anything on the status like you can with Sartoriaj. Their communication has really deteriorated. Clearly their business is challenged somehow. Would love comments on advice on what you guys may know and how to find tracking.

15. @Frillseeker - Iplehouse has become a victim of their own success, sadly. They're busy enough that they don't feel the need to innovate or provide any email communication.
      The only way I know of to get shipping tracking information is to leave a message on their Q&A board asking for shipping info.

16. @MaleficentMrsofEvil Ugh. Well, she’s in transit and historically the dolls have arrived on my doorstep. My crew is so big these days I probably won’t feel the change much but still…I bet they sell mostly to Asia and we outliers get what we get. I have always taken the position that if you want it, get it NOW because these shops are not Mattel. They change, they discontinue sculpts, they disappear. BJDs have brought such a level of pleasure and community into my life I just cringe when there is a wrinkle in our resin universe. LOL, what does that say about me? I don’t care, they got me thru COVID and give delight everyday.

This is a good time to send thanks and love to all of you who are so generous with your knowledge and make this community what it is.

And a good time to shake my fist at companies who yawn at good communication. :)

17. they usually add the tracking number on the Order in My Iple. Have you check there?

18. @Bren Thanks, I will ❤️, and let you know.

OK. I logged on and only could find that it shipped. Would it make a difference that I’m on an iPad? I know it’s extra programming if you’re not on a laptop.

#598 Frillseeker, Jun 4, 2023
      Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    19. Did you go into the Order itself?

if not go inside. Go down to where they say Delivery info. Look at the the invoice number. That's your tracking number.