1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID and SID Discussion Part 16

Jan 22, 2015

1. What page are the heads for sale on? Never mind found it......all gone already? Bummer

2. Under doll option parts. There's still quite a few JID KID BID heads but the big heads are all gone

3. Congrats to everyone who got a head! I fell asleep and I am a night owl. Did anyone get Kamau?

4. That's a great photo reference, ktk8. Thanks for posting it.

5. ktk8: Ah thank you that is so helpful! Definitely adds more weight to my considerations! :D

6. Very much agreed!!

I'd really prefer to see them merged -- keeping up with three separate discussion threads and two photo-spam threads for "large dolls with interchangeable parts from a single company" gets kind of ridiculous.

-- A <3

7. I think the wisest thing to do would be closing the nYID thread and this one (EID/SID) and just having one thread for all three (nYID/EID/SID) + the photo spam thread for all three as well. That way all who have bigger IH dolls could talk in one thread, it'd be the easiest to find all the info and there would not be the same images cross-posted on every single discussion thread.

8. I concur. I nominate Lady Tiku :hug:

9. Yeah... I think having just the one thread for all SD sized iplehouse is good enough. And one photo spam thread for all as well. Because nyid, sid and eid girl heads are compatible. It would be ridiculous to post in all 4 threads (2 x discussion, 2 x photo spam) just to share something.

10. Hopefully a mod will merge the threads, it would make it easier.

11. Thanks so much! I got it off taobao. I am tempted to get it in other colours, too!

And yes to merging threads! One-stop shop for sources, more room for discussion, and less inconvenience for most of us (this is my personal opinion, though) who collect across all the big sizes.

12. I agree. Merge the threads.

13. If you know everything to go on the order for him...to have a crack at the outfit you should literally order the moment they open the sale up... (you are competing for 10 world wide..) Treat it like a head event. Get the page filled out (option choices) and then right on the dot.... hit 'buy'

... no I meant the 'entire' order... dollar exchange rate for me is getting too close to 20 cents on every dollar... you get a 10$ item I pay 12... and so on... Im ordering Leonard in RS with shortsword brushed x2 & guns x2 brushed... tally that up and add minimum 17% to that (and that's before shipping)... I don't even blink at shipping anymore :sweat $1355 USD means I pay $1684 CAD and that is before the shipping costs or if I add anything else.

no can do... merging not in my power... ;p That actually would take a moderator AND their actual approval also.

14. That's a really good idea. I already planned to order right when the sales open. I will NOT let him slip by me again! *shakes fist*

15. Congratulations to everyone who will be ordering the Carved Heritage dolls :D I'm really happy to hear so many will be able to purchase them :)

I asked Iple about the DC and was told Leonard will be available there after this event. That is a good thing. I have looked at things and with the current exchange rate there is no way for me to place an order even with layaway (the prize for just the doll with no outfits, extras or shipping would equal more than half a months salary right now). And the exchange rate is even higher today so buying a doll now sadly isn't an option. Speaking of exchange rates: I seriously regret not purchasing the underwear set I want for my Annika (Luna) along with the extra string and S hooks for my boys before Christmas since things were still ok with the rates back then... :doh

But hey, let's be positive about this :daisy. At least the pretty, pretty doll will be available later on as well so that makes me feel that I can be patient and take the time to save properly. That and I imagine it's not completely impossible to find the right kind of string for my boys in some stores.

Sooner or later things might work out again and I honestly do keep my fingers crossed for "basic Leonard" eventually ;) Or "Christmas event 2015 with DC at basic prices". That or the more unlikely "Yay I won the lottery!" :apirate:

Anyway, for those of you who will buy the dolls during this event. Please share lots of pitures of them when they arrive!

16. The exchange rates are really horrible right now, I am glad I bought Lawrence in September, when it was quite normal, I counted that if I bought him now I would have to pay for the doll extra 2618 CZK (= 104 USD now, with old exchange rate it would be equal to 117 USD).

17. Yep ... that's why I'll have to pass up Edan. AGAIN. :crushed I'm darn glad I paid Yur off when I did! I have one more doll purchase coming up that I hope I'll be able to swing, after that it's either a doll-buying hiatus or heads only ... which implies a temporary good-bye to Iplehouse either way. :sigh

18. [​IMG]

My Leonard is looking forward to see more of his sculpt in future posts! I'm glad many will get the opportunity to have him as well as the other CH sculpts thanks to the event; I ordered mine on the last day of his original sale after realising I simply could not resist.:XD:

boudica, I know how you feel! I used to work for an Aussie company that struggled with client retention due to the falling Australian dollar.