1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID and SID Discussion Part 16

Jan 22, 2015

1. Awesome, I just love everything Steampunk!!

2. It's wonderful to see Scarlet with her eyepiece! It's the one accessory I didn't get that I now wish I had.

3. My Scarlet has been wearing hers since I got her :XD: As soon as I saw Iplehouse's photos of her with it on I knew I had to have it. Really makes her interesting to look at.

4. poppin in here again. Am looking to find a picture of Mari with Eric. I did not find anything out there in the www

could anybody help, please?

5. Hello!

I've been bugging the "Dollshe ladies" thread so much that I thought I would give them a break and ask this question here. Are company measurements usually close to accurate? Dollshe's 26f and Iplehouse's EID are both listed as being 65cm tall, but then I found this comparison (not my photo) and the 26f is clearly taller.

[​IMG]

I have a 26f body on order, so now I'm worrying if all my careful planning in regard to heads, accessories, etc. is not accurate. I really REALLY hope she is 65cm total height (including head), not taller.

Thank you in advance!

#585 StellaMarigold, Jan 14, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    6. @StellaMarigold my Luna is shorter, more like 63.5. Maybe iplehouse measured her in heel feet?
      The Dollshe heads are quite small, like a 7 wig--I found that the most challenging thing about the one I have!

7. when you look at the 'home' page... the size is the 'range' it fits in... to ge the accurate measurements you have to open an actual dolls page (any in the category will do) You are looking in the wrong place. If you look on an EID mans page there are TWO sets of measures... in the 70 cm range model, and hero... they are not the same height. It's the same now for the SID's now that there are two body types... so you have to find the info on a dolls page in that grouping.

EID Woman
      * Height : 62.5 cm
      * Weight : 1.9 kg
      * Head mesurement : 21 cm (8.4 inch, M size wig)
      * Neck mesurement : 10.5 cm
      * Breast size : Large breast 32 cm / Medium breast 29.5 cm
      * Shoulder width : 14 cm
      * Arm length : 20.2 cm
      * Arm mesurement : 9 cm
      * Wrist mesurement : 5.5 cm
      * Waist mesurement : 21 cm
      * Hip mesurement : 32 cm
      * Thigh mesurement : 18.2 cm
      * Waist to toe length : 42 cm
      * Ankle mesurement : 6.8 cm
      * Foot length : 7.5 cm

8. @fishcake and @Lady Tiku - Thank you SO much! I feel so much better!

I don't know why companies make it so hard to find measurements! Or maybe I'm just dumb :) I had a hard time getting around the IH website (might be my browser, though), and the Wiki here apparently is not accurate either.

The 2014 version Dollshe body is listed at 63cm, so the height of the 26f and the 62.5cm EID in the photos I shared now makes sense (I have seen the 26f and 2014 compared and the height difference is very similar).

I'm putting a different head on the 26f body, so I don't mind that the Dollshe heads are small (they sure are!).

Thank you again!

9. I have an Ashanti question. I take it she is discontinued? She doesn't seem to be in their Doll Choice area. But then I have seen her in their auctions a couple of times?

10. Yes, Ashanti is no longer sold on the doll choice or in basic doll. But sometimes, Iplehouse put older dolls in auction (especially dolls with some casting defaults) and then you could have discontinued molds.

11. Thanks, I was wondering about that. I like her and Isabel.

12. I hope they have events in the future where you can order any of their discontinued sculpts. It would be a great event to have curing the slower months, don't you think? Like once a year?

13. discontinued means permanent removal... not like being in DC or 'limited' but gone for good. They will NOT be brought back. They won't keep molds for them. That was the whole point of getting rid of them... make room for new work... literally so they had actual physical space. One of the comments made was they did not have the storage space to keep all of them.

14. Oh gosh, that is a bummer then :( hope they make more African and Asian faces then because that's what I miss (and missed out on :( )

15. There are few sculpts they havs that have both features. Look in the doll choices. It may not be a lot but its there.

16. Oh, I know, I love Aaliyah and Soo, it's just a bit of a bummer not to have a lot of choices. But I can understand if the profit margin doesn't allow to store so many molds and such. And there is always the secondary market I guess :)

17. Wondering if anyone has received the new SID female body - and if so, opinions on posing, the new joints, etc.? Thank you!

18. I'll second this request!

19. I have a Mari and an Eric - they are both SIDs... I'll get a pic of them together once my camera finishes charging...

20. Oh, nice! Thank you!