1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID and SID Discussion Part 16

Jan 22, 2015

1. She's wonderful ! Love her style <3<3<3

2. Love the pose, @LyanneNZ!

@luluna , I just adore Eva, you need to post more pictures!

3. Is there anyone else expecting an Sid boy? I’ve just ordered edan and he’s due mid March, do you have any suggestions on clothes and shoes to fit Sid boys? There isn’t many I could find....

4. @dollfan - I was told that SartoriaJ pants that fit Granado will also fit SID men. I have a pair on order...but haven't received them yet so I can't completely verify the fit.

While I'm here...I'll spread some Edan love. <3

[​IMG]Griffyn by luluna33, on Flickr

5. Oh, he is a cutie isn't he @luluna and @dollfan , congratulations on the order, dollfan and gorgeous picture luluna :D

6. Thank you, he is a cutie indeed, a little bit nervous tho....really hoping that I could bond with him straight out of the box

Thank you... he’s a pretty boy, very nice outfit too, I’ll bet he’s so popular among your other Bjd crowds

#627 dollfan, Jan 2, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2021
    7. @IngieBee - Thanks! :)

@dollfan - Thank you! And about 'bonding' with your doll right out of the box...I wouldn't put that pressure on yourself, rather when I open up a doll...I find it a wonderful challenge to 'find' their look...with the right eyes and wigs....Sometimes it takes various combinations to really 'click' and know what their look should be. Good luck and enjoy! :)

8. I hope you can too, @dollfan though I've never had that problem unfortunately. I fall in love with every doll that comes home, and can't cycle them out it seems, ugh!

9. Hi! will anyone have pics of Lawrence with SWAT faceup? :blush
      Thanks !!

10. I must say Sid man shoes selection from Iplehouse are not that great are they..... clothings also hard to find especially for muscle type
      Does anyone know if any freedom teller items would fit Sid muscle type kind of loving their style and sartorial j shoes.....

11. I do....:XD:

[​IMG]Brayden by luluna33, on Flickr

12. Hunky cutie, @luluna

@dollfan Alice's collections has a bunch of clothes you can custom order:
      Custom Size : BJD - Alice's Collections - BJD Dolls, BJD Accessories here you'll find the ones that can be ordered to size. The more measurements you can give them, in my opinion, the better. Don't forget shoulder width, and specify, is that to the farthest outer edge of shoulders? to the ball socket (not helpful) but tell them exactly where you're measuring, and draw a picture if possible. Inner leg length, arm length (outer inner) etc...

Custom Size : BJD - Alice's Collections - BJD Dolls, BJD Accessories

13. T
      Thank you I’ll go and check them out

14. [​IMG]
      Second hand market is so helpfull, she arrived to UK from Sweden, had long trip and was all thought Europe. Meet SID Grace on normal skin, last owners face up. She is amazing. Love her. Now she is in North East Scotland, and I called her Bella.

15. What a stunning doll! Lucky you, congrats!:D

Ryu

16. @Ryuichi Sakuma 13 thank you, i love her. She is beutifull and very lovely body shaped.

17. Okay, I have a few questions.

Twyla is a 2010 Noctarcana Circus Luna Tamer EID girl. She is 65cm, according to her original stats that I found online...somewhere. I just measured her in her heeled feet and she is 67cm.

But the newer dolls are all listed as 62.5cm tall. I'm not sure if that's in heeled feet or not, tbh. :?

So, did Iplehouse make the newer EID girl bodies shorter? If they are shorter, is that in heeled feet or flat feet? If so, what are the measurements for the new EID girls vs the older EID girls?

Bonus points for anyone that has both the older and newer EID girls, and doesn't mind doing a few size comparison shots in both heeled and flat feet.

Mind you, this is just to satisfy my curiosity as to "did IH shrink their EID girl, or am I going crazy in thinking that Twyla is taller than the newer girls?" *_*

And as a way to say thanks, here's a current pic of Twyla. :kitty1

[​IMG]2020-03-15_12-36-35 by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

Ryu