1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID and SID Discussion Part 16

Jan 22, 2015

1. Yeah, you're right! If Stella's still alike, then Lawrence... in the second photo I recognized him, and in the first I did not find out, I wanted to ask what the name of this terrible young man is!!!

2. Hey guys, I have an Akando (well 2) sitting around from 2008-ish and I can't seem to find them on the site anymore. Does anyone know if their sculpt is consider "popular" ? Or has everyone forgotten about him ....

3. @Olga Borontova - Oh thank you! And yes, the two Stellas are very similar but the two Lawrences are really different eh?

I do have more Stellas...that are more different. She is one of my favorite sculpts.

@Shoko86 - Yes Akando is not available anymore from Iplehouse as sadly they discontinued him. :| I have always loved that sculpt and have a couple. You see then around here and there...though it does seem like he isn't as popular as he once used to be. But for some of us...we shall love him always. :XD:

This Akando (Vyktor) is still one of my favorite dolls that I own.

[​IMG]Vyktor_in_fur by luluna33, on Flickr

4. luluna
      Amazing!!! Stella always admired me!!! And yes, Lawrence is completely different from each other!!! But Akando looks like himself, I immediately recognized him :)

5. @luluna Ah! Your boy looks wonderful! :D Sad that his sculp it discounted. He was one of the first, hehe

6. [​IMG]

#686 Olga Borontova, Oct 14, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    7. [​IMG]

#687 Olga Borontova, Oct 24, 2021
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    8. Thank you! He is an oldie but a goodie, imo.

Yes, Akando is what got me interested again in bjds and especially Iplehouse.

9. @luluna you are not alone! It's hard to tell how much I love Akando, :love especially the sleeping Akando! I wish Iple could release more sleeping version of their dolls, not just Akando and Amy (any else I missed?)

@Olga Borontova Your Harace is so beautiful in that blue cardigan! :chibi

I don't remember if I've been sharing one of my Akandos, but here he is! :blush
      [​IMG]AKA by Khlovera, on Flickr

Are we currently having two main iplehouse thread? I'm a bit confused on which one should I reply lol

10. @Khlovera Your boy looks great! I never liked the Akando mold that much, but yours really appeals to me. And you are right with the two threads ... confuses me too.

11. @Khlovera - Oh I adore your Akando! He is just divine! (And have admired him over on your Flickr.) You don't see many people posting their Akandos...I guess because he is an oldie sculpt.

I too wish Iple would release more sleeping versions of their sculpts! :XD: And I wish they would do a FID version of Akando!

I was lucky to nab a sleeping Akando head before he was retired...I'm so thankful.

[​IMG]Akando by luluna33, on Flickr

12. @Ashemanu Thank you! some of the oldest sculpts are definitely my favourite, too, like Evan :chibi love his innocent and cute face

@luluna I totally got your point, rare to see Akando/Evan/Tedros/Storm etc now, I've asked about the possibility of their release, only Tedros is lucky enough being releasing as FID. And yesss, we definitely need more sleeping version :dance

13. Khlovera
      <3<3<3 Thank you for your wonderful words!!!! Your attention is so nice!!!! <3<3<3

14. [​IMG]

15. My HID Bella arrived this weekend - my first Iplehouse doll - and I'm really glad I got her :love
      Posing as much (or as little) as expected, but managed to get her standing once I put the shoes on, and honestly, I'm just happy she can sit without help... And she meets my most important requirement - just being beautiful haha.

I prefer to have the doll in my hands before planning on the style I want for her, so for now she's wearing the wig/eyes I got from the company, with some top I sew for her beforehand.

I got her the company faceup because I wanted to see what they are like in person and I'm actually very happy - the picture doesn't show it well, but mine got quite a big range of blushing and looks very realistic in person. I will probably change it at some point to see what different expressions she can have, but for now, she will stay like this.

[​IMG]

16. Oh I love Bella and yours is gorgeous! Beautiful blouse too that really suits her colourings.

Have fun with her. I think Bella has such a realistic sculpt.

17. @Kaname Kimura @Olga Borontova & @LyanneNZ - thank you :XD:

I seriously love her - she has such a strong presence! I feel like she is sort of an older sister of all my other dolls, even though she's technically the newest in the bunch haha Shame really iplehouse is not making a lot of clothes for HIDs - I want to spoil her so much!

18. [​IMG]