1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Luo

Feb 25, 2009

1. OMG I did NOT need to see the Strongman :atremblin[repeats to self moving soon moving soon] he is gorgeous though I hope those who get him spam him lots:drool

2. i hate you iplehouse ;_; he is so gorgeous ...do so want but am so broke. Cant wait to see what they put him in

3. He's amazing looking! I love the detail on his muscles!
      I'm a little more excited about his assistant...I love his colouring! (wondering what height he is)
      Ugh....my bank account is screaming at me...

4. Yum!....very tempting indeed. He's just so handsome!!!...Beefcake, yes....I just took a look at his measurements...OMG...he's huge!...I haven't paid much attention to the actual size of these guys! untill now, I had to see it to believe it.
      But honestly, he is absolutely gorgeous. Why did I have to see Luo just before I go off to bed!!!.....I'll never get to sleep!......lol.....I'll look at him just one more time.......;)

xen :)

5. I just want his arms in WS. :P But he's definitely a serious piece of beefcake. :D

6. Hmm...there seems to be a giant gaping hole forming in my wallet, I wonder why? :?

Oh yeah! It's that gorgeous man! Not dissapointed in the least! The arms, the face, fantastic!:o

I can't wait till I can buy him!

Doesn't seem to be heavy on an outfit either...which I like!

Damn! Even Ryan is tempting!:sweat

7. oh i do like his face, less boyish, is he larger than the EID guys? do you think his head would work on the other bodies resin wise and size wise? i might have to get his head.

oh, and they also have Ryan, his partner, now they're doing 2 at a time? i do think i can live without Ryan.

8. :o How...sexy....

9. He is just lush!

10. I have a question since I've never bought/dealt with Iplehouse before.

What do they mean when they say:" Concerning the make-up at no option, this will not be offered."?

Does that mean the makeup is included, or you're forced to pay the extra $60 for make up whether you like it or not, or something else?:?

11. i wondered about that as well, the way i interpret that? is that they will only sell Lou as a LE doll, with everything included, no options.

12. They had that statement on the Akando-Pierrots as well and we assumed that it meant you could not order him without faceup. However, it transpired that it was possible to order both heads blank. I guess we will just have to see what the purchasing options are when he goes up for sale.

Luo will be available as a standard release, estimated release date of April. However, he wont have those massive, veiny, delicious arms, just the Superhero body.

ETA: Just looked. There is a no make up option so I have absolutely no idea what that statement means.

13. He's TAN?!

Wow he's so BIIIIIIG! :D
      His mouth reminds me of Cocori's.

14. He's gorgeous but I can't afford another doll until the fall. But he is tops on my list.

15. I think I might have to get a loan to buy him... seriously. Seriously. =__=;; I totally can't afford this lol

16. OMG. Wow. Just.... Wow. I NEED HIM! I'm in total doll drool mode right now. Ah, his face is so beautiful. And the body these boys are packing is so lovely. I need him...

17. he is beyond gorgeous!!!

18. sigh.. he's AMAZING! But are his arms that much bigger? I guess I better compare the measurements.

edit: the measurements are the same? I guess they show more defined veins, I'm guessing?

Also, Luo takes 12mm eyes, so I'm out. Also has Brad Pitt's jowls, lol. The special brown skin resin is gorgeous, but what I would really want is fist hands in normal resin!

Am I the only one that wishes Iplehouse to make optional hands for our EIDs in the future?