1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Special Edition - Dexter!

Aug 22, 2011

1. I think he might be related to Arvid. >3

2. Really wondering how he would look minus facial hair.

3. Hm, Arvid's cousin?

4. Would it be majorly weird if i said I'm in love with his nose. Gives his sculpt so much character. From this angle at least. Haha. Loved Arvid so this guy might just empty my wallet out..XDD darn...

5. He definitely reminds me of Arvid. I hope he's another older looking head sculpt since there aren't enough of those around.

6. why did he have to be called dexter ;< all i can think of is the guy from the tv show.....
      he looks pretty cool, evil arvid? xD

7. I'm thinking it's something like Arvid is the sheriff and this guy is... like, this guy is the mad-dog who's been hijacking trains. Eventually it'll end in a shootout.

8. Woow! What a face. I won't be able to get him limited but maybe as a basic...

(thank God he isn't an Elemental Guardian...)

9. Oh heck, Iplehouse does it again >< They've just had a run of wonderful men and I can't afford any of them! (waaah). But this guy is amazing - the nose, the eyebrows, even the facial hair - and that costume!

I love the cowboy theme. To me, he looks like a menacing Wyatt Earp-type guy.

And I want his hat. LOL

10. Thankfully, a mature male but we'll have to see better pictures of that face to be sure.

11. I'm sunk with this one. Just glad I didn't cave on Claude...............I do think he looks like he's related to Arvid, and I LOVE that sclupt.

12. Definitely related to Arvid - I like the sheriff vs mad dog idea! Can't wait to see more of him. I hope he doesn't have Arvid's frowny brow bone...that was the thing that stopped me buying that guy.

13. Now I love those frowny brows--Tedros and Arvid are my favorite male Iple sculpts.

14. *inserts inarticulate noises here*

Oh there's money on the hoof, so to speak. I love the coat but I'm safe from the old west theme... but the guy himself? Ack.

15. I wish IH would stop doing this, making so many fabulous dolls, it's not fair! I've just managed to get Ashanti and now I'm skint. I'll even excuse them naming him after my favourite serial killer! I just hope they release him as a basic later.

16. You have a favorite serial killer?!?

Anywho, I just love hw IH combines slightly imperfect features to create very attractive faces for their guys.

17. My goodness---! That nose---! Oh, I can't wait to see more pictures of him~. * u * <3

18. Not really a fan of the doll... but I think I may end up needing that coat. :\ Guess depending on full pics, I might need to start looking for somebody to split with. *starts saving pennies*

19. I was thinking Arvid's evil half brother. xD