1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 10

Sep 4, 2019

1. I got this answer today when I asked about Bibiane:

"We are sorry. Bibiane has been delayed. We might make her next year, but not sure right now.
      Instead, a new FID sculpture (Luna) will be releases this month.

Thank you for your attention!

Iplehouse"

I believe I have to buy another of my favorite girls instead...

2. Oh I'm excited to see Luna!

3. meeeh, now I am sad about Bibiane gonna come later... or won´t even be made in Fid

4. Odd choice. I would think Bibiane was way more popular than Luna....but maybe I'm wrong.

5. Agreed.

I wonder will they do like they did with Yur, update the sculpt, what did they call it 'renewal'. That was done when she was EID size, but then used that 'renewal Yur' for the FID. I was looking forward to Bibiane, but already have several on my wishlist that are waiting for dolly funds before any new additions.

Dropping in a photo of my first, still favorite FID, Aurora. <3

[​IMG]

6. maybe we should write on the board about Bibiane to be sure she gonna be released
      If i ever wanted a doll in FID, then her

7. omg, I'm DEAD... if she translates well into FID I will HAVE to have her... she was my first Iplehouse (with JID 'I'), first 'girl' and second doll in the hobby ><.... I have to find out if they can recreate the face up my big Luna has? Oh I'm not sure the timing of this is good ><

8. I took my two guys to the Ruins Garden yesterday....
      [​IMG]

9. They look amazing in that setting, like medieval knights on a special quest. It's a wonderful photo!!<3

10. There’s so much I love about this photo - the clothing, the horses and the setting
      Which horses are those? Our generation? I can’t remember if I asked before...

11. @rosehollow - Thank you! I was really happy with that photo.
      @Maria - Thank you! I thought it would be the perfect place to photograph my guys. The horses are Our Generation. Baron is on the golden 'posable' Morgan horse, and Lawrence is on the brown Buckskin.

12. That certainly is a grand and perfect setting for you handsome men! The architecture is perfect for them.

13. What a fabulous setting for your glorious knights! So many tales could be inspired by this shot.

14. @MB Lilac - Perfect photo! I love the composition. My imagination sees a dragon soaring in the distant sky. Is there a quest in their future?

15. @nancy_schroeder_ca - Thanks! It's my Go-To place for when I have Fantasy or Historical characters that need a decent setting.
      @sisen - Thank you! I agree
      @vermont chick - Thanks! Well, I do have a dragon, but haven't introduced them to each other yet. My plan is to dress a group of Fantasy characters of different sizes like in Lord of the Rings, and take them along next time we go out west through the Rockies. Right now there's a Raccoon Monica and Rosie, and an aGatti Dwarf King waiting in line. Maybe my aGatti Feegles, and some of my other smaller IH dolls. I'm not sure if my Wizard would work with them or if I need to get an FID guy to turn into one. But one character at a time....

16. Winston seems like too much of a gentleman to play a LOTR dragon!

17. Thank you @Maria !

I'm going to be in so much trouble if they do release a bibiane... XD

18. start saving then? lol cuz they 'plan to' and prolly next year, sooner than you think... It's always sooner than ppl think >< lol

19. Vanessa Fid
      Dress handmade
      [​IMG]