1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 10

Sep 4, 2019

1. vermont chick
      Thank you! Yeah, it 's probably not easy... But I love knitting drawings... More than patterns :) Each of us has its own preference :):love

2. Congratulations on your Nox @JinCIncy !

James (Baron) here is still waiting for a wig, I have one commissioned but it will probably take over a month to be finished. I wanted a specific style and as I’m not that good at wig making thought it best to commission someone else to do it...

[​IMG]

3. @Maria James looks wonderful in his cap and sweater!

4. James is very handsome! I do love the Iplehouse men, and Baron is definitely on my wish list.
      A new shot of Zayn (Arvid)
      [​IMG]Bah Humbug by wizgerg3, on Flickr

5. #366 Mahgiep, Dec 8, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    6. Wowsers! Handsome men!! Baron makes bald beautiful! Zayn has got that “dangerous” thing going, smouldering! No one makes studly men like Iplehouse does .

7. Thanks @Mahgiep and @sisen ! Arvid really is a versatile sculpt...…………..and I agree Iple makes some of the best looking men out there...………..speaking of good looking Iple men, I put Nox (Dane) in contemporary clothes and gave him a different wig to see what I thought. Gives him a completely different vibe.
      [​IMG]Contemporary Look by wizgerg3, on Flickr

8. My winter girl, Raffine <3
      [​IMG]

9. @morganatron My Anna Raffine and Mercedes Harace are both in white skin. Here is a picture of Mercedes Harace, which shows the resin color pretty well. There are other photos under their doll profiles and on my Flickr (Evey Trepassen). These are just cell phone photos, and some in lamplight, so the skin tones may look quite different from picture to picture. I can't really provide much data on yellowing, since I've only had them since the spring, when my resin obsession began :aeyepop: No obvious yellowing so far, and they do sit in the light (not direct sunlight for long, of course).

[​IMG]

10. Ah thank you - that really helps! And all your dolls are so lovely!!!

11. Thank you :XD: I'll be curious to hear what you decide for your next ladies' resin!

12. @Evey Such a beautifull picture. She looks so real.

13. Thank you!!

14. YAY! I'm very excited I just got a shipping notice. If God permits I might get my Claude before Christmas :)

15. JinCIncy
      What charismatic handsome :aeyepop:

Evey
      Fatal beauty! :love

dollfason
      Very stylish beauty!!!! :D

Maria
      A handsome and stylish man! Dream :drool

16. @JinCIncy Another member of the Dane gang! :celebrate He looks fantastic in that resin color!

17. Does anyone have Yur in Normal resin with company faceup? Or Elle in Real Skin with company faceup?

18. It's odd to me that they chose Luna as the new sculpt. ………….gives me hope though that we may see some of the other "retired" sculpts, such as Luo, as FID's eventually though. I do love Luna's outfit!