1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 10

Sep 4, 2019

1. @sisen @rianne Beautiful examples for lush and vibrant and soft and natural. Both so different and both very lovely.

Judith knitted partner-look sweaters for herself and her hubby.

[​IMG]

2. Thanks Ashmanu, she is a Raffine. A sculpt I find very versatile.
      Love your couple RR, their matching sweaters are so beautifully done, and go so well with their natural look.

3. Wow

4. Thank you so much for sharing - those are some of the best looking eyes I've seen for a FID!

5. @sisen I love the look of those eyes. Your girl is really pretty!

@rianne Another gorgeous shot of your Carina! Beautiful work on her face! I am about to search for you on Instagram so that I can watch your work! I also love the Miho you painted.

6. @sisen, love a soft Raffine! I'm still tempted by this sculpt myself.

@ResinRapture thank you! Loving those fantastic sweaters <3

@LyanneNZ Thanks! I really adore the FIDs.

It's my Lahela's turn for an introduction. Had a ton of fun with putting this girl together.

[​IMG]

7. @rianne all of your girls are so super awesome! I always look forward to new pictures of them!

8. She’s so full of emotion Rihanna! Make one wonder about her back story and her heartbreak.

9. @Ashemanu Thank you! That's a lovely thing to hear.

@sisen The tears are makeup, so I think any backstory would have to show her to be a total drama queen haha.

The holographic glitter tears re more visible here I think. Lahela has such a fabulous profile <3

[​IMG]

10. Lahela is just beautiful and her tears are so pretty. Yes I agree, she has a gorgeous profile!

11. Wow

12. @LyanneNZ Thank you! Honestly, I've wanted a lahela for so long, I was a bit nervous when I finally started painting this girl. She gave me stage fright haha!

@Dyelee91 I'm taking that as a compliment ;)

Some more Billie (my carina) for the thread. I need to get a few minutes to spare to sort out wardrobes and do another shoot. Definitely feeling satisfied with the gals who are here. Now if IH will just release FID bibiane, my little girl gang will be complete.

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. :loveThank you for your kind words!:thumbup

15. [​IMG]

16. Beautiful

17. [​IMG]

18. Oh, she’s adorable in that wig Olga!