1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 10

Sep 4, 2019

1. i forget where but i did see that cardboard was 1-3 hours (i've seen too many sources to find it again). so setting a new doll outside if possible for a few hours or bring it it some place you won't cross contaminate and leave it till the next day it would be fine... and you just need to wash your hands with soap and water after the initial handling of it. Remember, you handle grocery items that could be contaminated and you just need to keep you hands wiped with something to sanitize (even a wipe with rubbing alcohol or strong enough booze like Everclear or Cruxx). so the rubber gloves are not needed. you 'could' wipe down the shipping box with a lysol wipe or cloth wet with other disinfectant and be fine. Oh and the 2 alcohol's i mention are 190 proof which is 95% pure alcohol which is stronger than rubbing alcohol.

2. Thank you, dear.

3. [​IMG]

4. Olga, that’s lovely. Is it a new piece? That color looks wonderful on your girl.

5. sisen
      Thank you for your attention to my work! Yes, this is a new kit - a dress with beads and knitted manto :)

6. @Olga Borontova - The shawl is lovely. Would it be possible to see a full photo of the dress she's wearing under it? It looks very pretty.

7. vermont chick
      Yes, of course!!! Let me give you Vanessa 's new dress - Silver :)

[​IMG]

8. Beautiful work!

9. :D:thumbup<3:daisy<3:chocoberry

10. @Olga Borontova Very beautiful and elegant! Now my FID girls totally regret that they are more the boyish type ;)

11. @Olga Borontova Your silver dress is gorgeous. You do such beautiful work.

12. @Olga Borontova - Ooh, gorgeous! Love the color, and the beads, and how it fits--everything.

13. Ashemanu
      Thank you for your attention to my work:) I really like FID girls with more feminine figures :love:love:love

Patrice S
      Thank you very much! :D:love:D

vermont chick
      Thank you very much for the kind words! :love:D:love

14. Tracking says my two new girls are expected to arrive today!! Although with all the policy changes due to the pandemic, I'm not sure if the package will get dropped on my doorstep without a signature, or if I'll get a notice in my mail box to go to the Post Office to pick it up. I guess I'm going to find out.

15. Congrats on your near-arrivals @MB Lilac! I'd be interested to know how Canada Post is handling it. US Mail placed my most recent package on my porch. The carrier asked for my name and filled out the notice she would have left for me otherwise. They don't want recipients getting our possibly infected hands on their electronic devices.

16. When I got a package last week, the mail lady asked if she could sign for me as well.

17. Well, I didn't get my dolls after all. Tracking this morning said it would be delivered today. But when I checked again later it said they'd left a notice. According to radio commercials by Canada Post, they would be dropping regular parcels without any interaction at the door. But if it needed a signature, then they'd drop a notice, and we'd have to come pick it up the Post Office. I suppose that's safer esp if you have porch pirates. But for the very first time ever, they are charging me a ransom. I have no idea why, and it's not related to the value, since Iplehouse doesn't put that on the package. Thankfully, or I'd really get hit.

18. last CanPost policy is 'ring and run' (lol my words not theirs) they place the parcel on the step, ring the bell and leave so no contact

as to the ransom... it will be your provincial tax... so it shouldn't be 'too bad' *cringe* lol

19. "Hold on tight! We'll get through this together!"

[​IMG]