1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 10

Sep 4, 2019

1. Loved seeing these and I also like how the lips are fuller. I think Iplehouse would sell even more dolls if they kept showing new face ups on them. Its amazing what can be done with each sculpt that we have yet to see!

Your Vera's are really appealing!:love

#801 LyanneNZ, Apr 6, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    2. Thanks Lyanne!

I am so looking forward to seeing if they offer a couple of faceups for Bibiane when she comes out. I totally agree it would be much better to have a choice of at least two faceups for each of the FIDs, like they started off doing.

3. I finally got three of my four FIDs dressed up for a photo! (#4, an FID Claude, is bald because I have no wig for him, woe.)

[​IMG]
      Left to right: Shuos Khiaz - FID Mari (Normal), Shuos Jedao - FID Bichun (glow Special Real), Kel Cheris - FID Luna (Normal).

I would kill for a wig that will actually stay on my poor Khiaz! I cannot for love or money get the Iple wigs to stay on, and am thinking of getting her one from SartoriaJ like Cheris's bob because that one seems to not pop off at every opportunity. ^_^

4. Also, I hope other people who got Luna will post pics of her! I'll try to get a close-up tomorrow. I have her with...the EID Asa A type faceup but I would love to see Luna in different faceups and wigs!

5. I finally unpacked my dolls and dressed them. First Yvette. (Yur).....
      [​IMG]

6. Beautiful girl and outfit!

7. @MB Lilac She looks as if she was born for that dress! Outfit, hair, face up - perfect match!

8. Yhlee, I am in total awe of your gorgeous group and their outfits!! Looking forward to seeing Luna's closeup :3nodding:

Your Yur is delightful, MBLilac.

And Victor... wowsers! That's a full set that's tugging at my presently empty purse strings..

#809 LilyAndRuby, Apr 7, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    9. This makes me optimistic that one day, beautiful Kamau might become available as an FID <3 That would definitely make me get an FID XD

Victor looks amazing, the outfit and all the details on his faceup and clothes makes it hard to believe that this is an FID

10. Introducing my Grace (Special real Skin, with faceup B). having a 'Brave' moment.....
      [​IMG]

11. @MB Lilac Congrats on both your Grace and Aurora. They are gorgeous as are their gowns.

Victor is now up for sale and he looks rather good.

12. @MB Lilac - Congrats on your new Grace and Yur. As always when I see your girls in their stunning period gowns, I want to live in their universe.:aheartbea

13. GreenTeaSlug, yes Kamau would be a fabulous FID wouldn't he.

MBLilac, blues and teals on a firey redhead = such a delicious combination :thumbup
      Your lovely pictures reminded me that my Yur hasn't yet had a photoshoot, so here is one of my Lysette.

[​IMG]

14. @LilyAndRuby Somebody likes cats! Lovely dress she has!

15. Oh! Victor! I am so exciting. I have Rex in my nearest FID male wish list but I am thinking of changing my priority.

16. Dear LyanneNZ, your Elle has such a pretty face. I love the blue with her hair.

17. LilyAndRuby, what a lovely Yur! MB Lilac, your Grace is spectacular, especially with that wig. I always enjoy your historical (?) costumes.

Here's Cheris, my Luna, in a close-up! I am so pleased with this SartoriaJ wig on her.

[​IMG]

18. Hello everyone! I hope to be more active in this thread, or I might even ask a lot of questions haha! But I jsut ordered my boy, an FID Dane!!! From what Iplehouse says, he is now being prepared for delivery!!♥♥♥ With that being said, other than Sartoriaj and Iplehouse, where have you guys found clothes for your FIDs? Specifically the boys?