1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 10

Sep 4, 2019

1. @MB Lilac What a lovely landscape! In the front it´s spring, in the background it looks like autumn or early winter. Your couple surely seems to enjoy their ride.
      Btw. a Claude as suitor to your Yur seems like a real good match! A smiling young man among all the earnest dudes would be a nice exception ;)

2. @MB Lilac Wonderful! I love how the beautiful blue flowers compliment the blues in the outfits!

3. @Ashemanu - Thanks. The scillas bloom in spring before any other plants come out, and the field is overgrown with dog-strangling vines, which is what makes it look like 'autumn'. When we first discovered that field there weren't any of those invasive vines in there, so it was much nicer.

Yes, I definitely intend to get Claude for her, but not just yet. I probably should have, but wanted to wait until there was an Event discount because of our low dollar, but now with their price increase, the discount if there is any, probably will be right back to where it was earlier this month. So no benifit. So should have ordered him.

@nancy_schroeder_ca - Thanks. I really missed taking photos out in those flowers this year, so with my husband not allowed to drive, I got up the courage to ask my one son to take me, and we went there one day last week. I also took along Yvette in her blue gown....

[​IMG]

4. @MB Lilac Another wonderful picture! I think blue is my favorite color for today! I'm glad your son was able to take you to the flowers!

5. MB Lilac
      Unforgettably and perfectly!!!!

6. @nancy_schroeder_ca - Thanks. I really like the blue on her. She's not as 'washed-out' as when she was in gold. My son is also a photographer, and got in a little closer with my camera....
      [​IMG]
      @Olga Borontova - Thank you.

7. I love seeing your pictures, but I also love reading that your family supports you so much in your hobby, and fully so, as it seems. Much much better than this half-hearted tolerance of so many others!

8. Love coming in here and seeing all the amazing dolls and set-ups! You all are amazing <3 Sometimes I miss my Bichun -I haven't seen an image of him since I sold him :( But I am still holding out for a Bibiane gal.

Hang in there everyone!

9. @MB Lilac That is such a beautiful photo with the sun shining down on her.

10. Having a puppet sword fight with the children.....
      [​IMG]

11. MB Lilac, I am so loving all your wonderful photos! Such beautiful dolls and settings!
      Fabulous to see your puppet show too.. I have some vintage knight marionettes just like that! (Don't know how to link my Flickr here, but they're on that anyway, from a few years ago). My knights are almost as tall as my FIDs however, so I don't think the puppeting effect would be in such good scale as your amazing picture! Your photos with the blue flowers are absolute happiness in these troubled times :D

Ban Sidhe, I am looking forward to Bibiane too :thumbup Maybe she'll be in the next offering? That would be good, wouldn't it!

12. i really need one of these horses lol I love you riding pics!... and doesn't Grace need a black draft type *insert smart ass grin here* lol.

13. @LilyAndRuby - Thanks. I bought those little knight puppets decades ago, intending to use them for one of my sister's and my art dolls, which never happened, but were about the same scale and size as FIDs. They've been hanging around over my sewing machine, gathering dust for years. It was fun to finally be able to use them.

@Lady Tiku - LOL She's not supposed to be Merida. But yes, I'm always on the lookout for some different colours and breeds of horses, although I used to get most of them at Value Village, which has been closed down due to the pandemic. Our Generation released a clydesdale at Christmas, but it was white with silver threads in its hair, so not usable. They do have some other breeds of horses, but shipping would be way too expensive. I'll just wait for more bargains, whenever that happens again.

14. Hey, question for yall lovely folks here!

I decided to take the plunge and buy my first FID yesterday and all the FID are marked as Coming Soon on the main shopping page and Sold Out on individual doll pages.

When I was last looking about a week ago, they were all available.
      I'm not seeing any sort of announcement about discontinuation or anything.

Does Iplehouse only sell them in certain ordering periods?
      Yall think they be available again sometime soon?

Thanks! :D

15. @PumpkinKings They sell FID every other month. Next time your can buy one (or more than one!!) will be in June! :)

16. @lapivoine ahh thank you for such a quick & helpful response!
      Guess I shoulda made my final decision a week earlier. ;)

Well, now I've got more time to set money aside for the one I wanted, maybe pay in full rather than needing layaway!

17. Lawrence taking two of his kids out for a ride....
      [​IMG]
      I'm really excited about being able to use some of my BIDs and KIDs with my FIDs. They aren't a 100% perfect match scale-wise, but are good enough in my book.

18. Works or me too. Love this scene! Those flower fields are amazing, how lucky you are to live with natural backdrops. They add so much to your wonderful photo stories.

19. Thanks. Actually with my husband not being allowed to drive, I had to make do with a corner of my backyard for that photo. I have a small patch of those blue flowers in my grass, and had to place some houseplants in the background to try hide the ugly fence and break up the huge rocks. It would have been so much nicer to be able to go to the field I go to every other spring, but it is what it is.

20. what a charming scene @MB Lilac . being creative means turning a corner of your backyard into a field of wildflowers. The children look so good with the FIDs. we accept those big heads. ;)