1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 10

Sep 4, 2019

1. Hubba hubba!
      I really love how simple this is. Creates a lasting impression.
      The love is still going strong. Yaaaaaas
      Love this shot of him.
      Perfect portrait
      Wow. This is the most realistic pic I've seen so far. Great job!

2. @sisen the wig Stella has on is just a Monique Paris. I don't have any Iplehouse wigs in this size (yet...I am keen to grow my wig wardrobe though ;)

Love the shot in the lab! How clever!

3. Brendan and Styrr offer a rose in tribute to the beautiful 'people' in this thread. Beautiful photos, faces and outfits. I've clicked so many hearts it feels like Valentines Day.
      <3

[​IMG]

4. @LyanneNZ God, she's stunning!

@ResinRapture Love your scale props! And really clever solution with the gloves!

I feel a bit bad. I finally got my enormous dollines eye order, and Faith has her permanent pair now.... and of course I haven't had a spare minute to do photos haha.

5. @rianne I can't wait to see your photos! I know you mentioned before that you're very particular about eyes so I hope these live up to your standards.

Does anybody know how is the scaling of American Girl furniture? Will it work for FIDs?

6. Depends. What items are you looking at? The beds work, at least the one that I have. I have a table and chairs set too, and the scale on that is a little bit too big. I can camouflage enough in photos to hide the scale being off, but its not as good of a scale as the bed is for them.
      [​IMG]Ready for Bed by wizgerg3, on Flickr

7. @JinCIncy The bed looks fantastic! I'm surprised because AG are 18 inches and that sounds a little small, can your boy lie down fully? I was looking at a couch so I think it may work!

8. It really depends on what it is. Most of the backdrops and larger items like beds and bath tubs work, but not all. Clear as mud right? I got this diner set from a garage sale super cheap. I cleaned it up and added walls for my granddaughter to play with. Now that I’ve used it with my FID, I wish I had made the walls taller, because 2hen she stands, she’s actually taller than the walls. But over all it’s a pretty good scale.
      [​IMG]My Generation Diner by Sisen, on Flickr

9. Yes, the guys can fully lie down in it.

10. Lovely. Awesome scene

11. @sisen That looks awesome. Thanks for the help! :)

12. Carina is stunning. This kitchen scene is so real. I wish I had your decorating skills.

13. Such a beautifully lit shot, the doll on the left looks so dreamy <3 what sculpt is he? He's so beautiful

14. Does somebody knows when FID will be up for sale again on the Iplehouse site?

15. Tomorrow! They are available every other month.

16. Thank you, Thank you so much for the info :)

YAY! Finally if God permits I will be able to order Claude. Everytime I checked the site they always out of stock. I'm glad I decided to ask :)

17. Hi @honestrabbit - Thanks so much. That's Glow Special Real Bichun with GN Arvid. They're lit with incidental afternoon light bounced off a big white piece of matboard. It's just a cell phone shot. I'm so lazy. All these cameras around here and I use a cell. :roll:
      Another pic of Brendan in studio light:

[​IMG]

18. @petiteballerine That glow special real skin is gorgeous! It gives him such an alive look. I'm guilty of cell phone photos too, but I think some can take really good quality photos in the right light. I wouldn't have known that it was a cell phone photo!

19. Gorgeous

20. I finally order my Claude with muscle body, special real resin, and face up B. Somebody know how long the waiting time is for the USA? Last time I order was 4 years ago an de it was blank and it took 2 months. Still the same?