1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 10

Sep 4, 2019

1. I've read all the books and the characters just stick with me...………….the books are LONG, but I can read them over and over again. I also love the time period for clothing etc.

2. WOW! You did a fantastic job with the customization. They look so similar to the characters. I haven't read the books yet. I just recently got the first one. But I have seen all the seasons of the TV show. I love it one of my favorites. I'm so anxious for season five to bad it won't be out until February next year :p

3. Thank you!!

4. This outfit looks great

5. Hi everyone! Do you have an idea, how long the waiting time with Iple has been lately? I've placed an order for FID Isabel in August (paid in full, blank doll) and am still waiting. I wouldn't be so impatient if my three other dolls from Iple weren't shipped within 3 weeks. A year ago, my FID Harace was shipped even in less than two weeks!

6. My order has not been sent out either. I left a message to Iplehouse, but no reply.

7. I have a question. The boots I ordered with my Baron have been out of stock for some time - not long after they introduced him. Does Iplehouse put aside things like boots when one orders a doll, or do the boots get added to the order after the doll is made, so if they are out of stock, then I have to wait for my doll, and full order, to ship until they get the boots back in stock?

8. they do not put aside fashion etc items at the time of order... if they go out of stock while you doll is being made you wait until it restocks or they message you with an option change or YOU message them.... This is one of my major pet peeves with iple, but it has been said before that they do not have to actual physical space to keep these things for orders that won't ship for weeks or months.

9. Thanks! That's what I thought. The thing is I really wanted a second pair of those out of stock boots. Maybe I should contact them to see when they expect them to be restocked, otherwise I may just have to change to a different pair of boots that are in stock.

10. Ah, me too! I got an FID Lawrence in early August and haven't heard a word, though several dolls ordered after seemed to have shipped, according to the waiting room. Maybe it's an FID problem? Last year, when I ordered my Claude it did take two full months, so.

11. sounds like Iple had a run on the 'etc.' stuff and that could be holding up some dolls. definitely check in with them and see if you can get an alternate item of cancel what's holding up an order and get it another time. Note this is why i try to order non full set items on an order not with a doll.

12. I wrote on the Q/A board but do you know about other option how to contact them? I'm not sure about their e-mail which is on the bottom of the web ([email protected]) - do they response to that? Thanks.

13. In 2016 I asked the same question to Iplehouse directly on their Q and A board. I was told by Iplehosue that they had held my item at the time of order, to go with my shipment. However, being that is 3 years ago things may have changed.

The Q and A board is usually the quickest way to contact them. The e-mail has always worked for me but seems to take longer, the very few times I have ever used it.

14. Same here. LOVE the books and read them a few times.

15. I guess I'll find out. I did ask them in Q&A last night, but there was no response yet this morning, and their site seems to be down right now. I get a blank screen, and it says the "site is marked as crashed, and should be repaired"

I had thought (hoped) that the boots ran out because so many people ordered them with Baron.

16. Things seem to be up and fixed now--site works fine for me. I only ordered in-stock clothes (that are still in stock, or at least aren't marked as sold out), some FID hands and the Lawrence, so doesn't seem like there's anything that should be delaying it, beyond the dolls and bits themselves. Today's the official two month mark, so we'll see if maybe this is the lucky week.

17. Yeah, the site was down for me too with the same message "crashed", for a while. Now it is back and looks like they got to your question, I hope it is a positive reply.

18. They said the boots are out of stock because I bought the last ones. So I guess they do put them aside. Which is what I hoped. They said my Baron will be ready by the end of October, early November. So now I can go add another pair of boots - ones that are not out of stock.

19. So glad to hear that what they told me in 2016 is still the practice and that they had set them aside for you. :)

20. Hah, that's funny that you managed to snag the last ones! I'm glad they're putting stuff aside. I suppose it's just the dolls that are delaying things now, and there's not a lot to do about that but wait. It's funny, I went and checked, and I managed to order my Claude and Lawrence on the same day, exactly a year apart, without planning it. I guess August is just doll month around here, lol.