1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 10

Sep 4, 2019

1. My Raffine arrived! I haven't come up with a name for her yet and I am still working on her look and treating her to some wigs as I think she would suit being blonde. I have a Iplehouse Elle as well. I remember there were posts in one of the discussion FID threads about which eyes best suited FID that were from Dollines and wondered if someone ever found the perfect combination of measurements? I had some 6mm from Dollines but they were too small in my Elle's sockets, so wondered what iris size would work best in the 8mm? I have some Dollmore 6mm eyes in my Elle that work well, but I like the variety of colours Dollines have better.
      Here is just a quick photo of Raffine for now :3nodding:
      [​IMG]20191009_204114_Fotor by neff en, on Flickr

#141 honestrabbit, Oct 11, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    2. @honestrabbit Welcome to the newest member of the Raffine Army! She's gorgeous.

3. My Allegra says welcome to your Raffine! She's another beauty, you’re going to have so much fun. So far my favorite eyes are the 6mm glass ovals. I buy them from Dollmore on eBay.

4. @honestrabbit If you like the iris size on the 6mm, you can just ask Dollines for that with an 8mm sclera. You can also ask for a size up if you want slightly bigger irises.

For those wondering about wait times, my blank girls just shipped. I ordered August 1st, so that's a really quick turnaround.

5. Yup, just got a shipping notice myself! Almost two months to the day. Now I just need to hope that he gets here before my apartment changes over package handling protocols, so he doesn't get dumped unceremoniously in the mail room...

Have any of you tried to make a flocked wig for your FIDs? This new addition probably needs one, and while I've made wigs (poorly....) for my two other FIDs, I'm a bit nervous about this one. Flocking doesn't seem to leave much room for error.

6. I have a Yur! If you want to see photos from a certain angle, close-ups, etc. I’d be happy to take some.
      I was just at my local AG store recently (I brought my JID girl and FID man and woman hands to check scaling). Like others said, it varies depending on the furniture/setpiece since they’re not consistently scaled across the board. There was a kitchen set with props that were the right size for the FID hands and a counter height that went to their waist height so it would work, but then there were other table/chair sets that were definitely too big. I’d also be more careful of anything with a roof or overhang since in my experience with the 18” Our Generation furniture from Target, that made it too low for my FIDs to fully stand.

7. Congrats!!!! She is beautiful. I love how she looks as a blonde :) I hope to see more of her.

Your girl is gorgeous. :)

8. Thank you to everyone offering eye advice and pictures, it's been super helpful :thumbup I've just ordered a few 8mm with 4mm iris from DoLLines.
      Just as a note and a FYI for people waiting for their dolls: it took Raffine (with face up) over two months from ordering on August 1st to arrival to my house in the UK to get here.

9. Took Rex and Bianca along to look at the fall colours earlier this week....

[​IMG]

10. Love this photo @MB Lilac !! Well, I love all your photos, but this one is really gorgeous with the fall colors as the background!

11. Love this time of year and the colors of fall! What a beautiful picture to capture the best of the season

12. @JinCIncy - Thank you! It was a bit of a challenge with those leaves so brightly back-lit behind them. I tried using a muted flash, but didn't like how that looked - too fake. So I had to bring the figures out in Photoshop so they weren't just dark shadows against the brilliant leaves.

@sisen - Thank you! Fall is my favourite season, and I'm hoping to be able to go out and take some more photos.

One more of just Bianca....
      [​IMG]

13. Beautiful fall images! Your photos make them look so realistic.

Thank you @Zinna for your demonstrations of the Dollines eyes. Thanks to you I have had two of the Dollines windows open on my computer for several days now trying to decide what colours I want to buy haha...that was really helpful seeing them pictured in your doll.

Here is Miho in her new Winter coat. Its a bit late for the cold weather here but she will be ready next Winter :)

[​IMG]Navy Winter Coat by Lyanne NZ, on Flickr

14. Brianna looks gorgeous and I love this wig!

15. @LyanneNZ Your Miho is one lucky girl. You are such a talented doll fashion designer.

@JinCIncy I love the color combination.

[​IMG]

16. @ResinRapture Your Isabel looks SO CUTE :D I love the natural faceup!!

Does anyone have a Lahela they wouldn't mind sharing more of? I'm not finding many owner pics of her out there.