1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. What did you order?
      SID NS Eva, 5 pairs of clothes, 1 wig, 1 pair of shoes

When did you order?
      October 30th 2010

How was the communication?
      Decent. They took usually a day or two to get back to me. But always replied. Not always giving the most helpful answer but at least they replied. I also got a shipping notice in my email.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy enough, They don't send you to the paypal site, but it's not difficult either.

How long did it take to ship?
      40 Calender days, 28 working days. So on 12/9/2010 it shipped.
      She arrived yesterday (12/14)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Not really. The wig is beautiful, the shoes are great. The outfits are all decent - I bought EID sized outfits so I expected them to be a bit loose, but the SID large bust is suppose to be bigger then the EID small bust and the clothing mostly doesn't sit right on her chest. Biggest part is the hips, which I did expect.
      BUT, the doll.
      Her left upper thigh joint has a rather epic 'seam'. It looks as if perhaps her seams were to pointy-outy and the company cut it off with a knife, the knife slipping and cutting her leg.
      Also, she has an airbubble on her butt. They sanded it, leaving white scratch marks all over that side. Not to impressed with that. She was also incredibly loosely strung.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I think so :) Perhaps even better then sales pictures. The faceup is beautiful!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Overall yes. She's beautiful, her resin feels amazing, the clothes are pretty good and the wig is incredibly soft. I was a bit disappointed at first (due to the scratches/floppyness) but they're such minor things I can cope with them.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I can fix all the damage myself, so I'm not going to bother them.

Would you order from this company again?
      Probably. Just not during/near an event. Even if I had a worse transaction, the doll is simply beautiful and I'd work with Iple again to get some of their beautiful realistic dolls. Just has me a bit weary now.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, at least I'd buy shoes/dolls/wigs 2nd hand. If they're fairly priced (equal or less than what I can buy on the site)

2. Iplehouse
      * What did you order? JID Asa Special Edition Real Skin
      * When did you order? 11-1-2010
      * How was the communication? Not too bad.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? about 40 days after my final payment as indicated on the site.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Her resin is a little darker than the pictures let on.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I love the doll- the quality is by far the best I've ever seen and the faceup is Magnificent and realistic.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? No. I don't plan buying others dolls.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, if it the doll is well maintained.

3. What did you order?
      Basic SID NS Eva, with face up, part blushing and peirced ears.

When did you order?
      16/12/10 Doll shipped 14 days later.

Good, as always. They took a day to respond to my shipping question, which is normal considering the time zone. They even sent an Email saying she'd shipped. 5th doll I've ordered (from various companies) 1st time I've ever recieved a mail to notify me of shipping.

How easy was it to pay?
      Simple, via paypal.

14 days. I couldn't believe it.

Oh yes. She's stunning and very stable.

In all honesty she looks even more beautiful than the pictures. As do a lot of the dolls from Iplehouse I've seen.

More than. :) She's incredible.

I didn't bother to contact them about this. Only her hand blushing and nipple blushing, they used far too pink a color. I had to put magic sponge on her fingers to take the blushing off certain parts and make it look more real. They blushed the whole hand making look as if she'd put her hand in boiling water and burnt it. Only cost $20 so I wasn't upset. I wouldn't recommend the blushing though if some one asked me to rate it.

I intend to! So far I've ordered clothing, a custom face up head (from a split) This doll, which is my first and a body I'm waiting for to ship. Of all the companies I've used in 4 years they have been the best service so far. I will be buying another doll from them in the near future.

Of course.

4. What did you order?
      JID Tania, Normal Skin, with faceup
      Blonde wig, nightgown and cap, dress and bonnet, shoes

When did you order?
      October 18, 2010

Courteous and prompt. They were quick to respond to my requests for address changes and always answered within 24 – 48 hours.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. The directions were easy to follow and the process was simple and pretty fast.

The clothing only took about a couple of weeks to arrive.

The doll itself took 4 business days to arrive once it was marked for shipping. I got a tracking number right away as well.

Overall, it took from October 18 (the day I placed the order) to December 21 – a total of 47 business days for the doll. They were inundated with Christmas orders, according to their website. Also they were backed up on dolls ordered with face ups as those had to be sent out for the work.

Definitely. The doll is well made, the resin color is even all over, and there were no rough spots, scratches, or jagged edges.

As close as it can, I think. The skin tone looks much more pale and the faceup looks pinker in the pictures on their site, but it was clearly the doll. The skin tone on the actual doll is warmer and the face up is very good.

Extremely satisfied. I would buy from them again and recommend them to others. They don’t use the blankets in the shipping box. Instead they put the doll into a pre-cutout foam form that fits around the doll and holds and cushions it very securely. I thought that it was very good packaging. Also, I see that they are adding more clothes to their JID girl collection. That’s a very good thing.

Not applicable.

5. * What did you order?
      Glass eyes, 8-9 inch mohair wig, YID boy jacket, YID boy tank top, and EID woman leggings.

* When did you order?
      January 21st.

* How was the communication?
      Non-existent. I didn't even get an email to confirm my member registration. There were also no emails to confirm my order or notify me of shipping.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy through Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Around two business days. Incredibly fast, I must say.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. The jacket in particular is wonderful.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

ETA: To be specific, I bought the YID "Black Death Jean Jacket." The written slogans on my jacket don't match up with the ones in the picture. It doesn't matter to me, but I'm just mentioning it for other people's reference. Other than that, the jacket is flawless and I love the little details.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. I just wish that they would send updates through email. In terms of packaging, the packet of eyes could've been included with the bubblewrapped bundle of clothes since they were moving around loosely inside the box. Still, I would definitely order from them again.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

6. What did you order?
      NS body

When did you order?
      28th December

There wasn't really any need for communication.

How easy was it to pay?
      Simple, via paypal.

It shipped on the 30th day as stated.

Yes, but I felt it was a little expensive just for a body.

Totally.

More than 100% if that's possible.

I intend to! So far I've ordered clothing, a custom face up head (from a split) NS Eva, and this body. Of all the companies I've used in 4 years they have been the best service so far. I will be buying another doll from them in the near future.

Of course.

7. * What did you order? EID Model WS Luo (basic)
      * When did you order? Jan 12, 2011
      * How was the communication? Not impressive this time. I'd asked if I could include something in the order on the Q&A board but after a week I still got no reply, even after they'd answered a page and a half of questions before and after mine.
      * How long did it take to ship? ~4 weeks to the day. Arrived Feb. 11.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? They're a little pricey in general, and the joint systems could still use some reworking, but the resin and casting quality are top notch.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes indeedy!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very. :3 Well worth that wait.

8. * What did you order?
      CDS SID man realskin Theo + Theo NC Faceup version + Shoes + clothes

* When did you order?
      17th December

Good, I contacted via Q&A board and got answer in 1-2 days.

easy, Paypal

shipped on 31th January so I wait for 6 weeks.

I think their price are expensive compare to other Korean company but I happy with him so it worth.

I order Theo in realskin that don't have sales pictures, his face-up is neat and beautiful but color are more intense than I thought it would be compare to his NC version.

Yes! at first sight I don't like him much but time pass an I like him more and more.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depend on price, quality and seller.

9. What did you order?
      A basic SID Eva, wig, carrier bag and a few items of clothing.
      When did you order?
      February 15th, 2011.
      I did not have any reason to contact Iplehouse after the sale. I did ask a question before purchasing, and the response was within a day or two and was the answer I needed.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, just used Paypal.
      I ordered on the 15th and the package arrived on the 19th--really super fast!
      Yes. Although I bought during the discount event, I would pay full price for these items (especially the doll--she's beautiful).
      Yes.
      Absolutely. Yes.
      N/A.

10. What did you order? A J.I.D. Asa normal skin, with no makeup, two wigs
      * When did you order? three weeks ago
      * How was the communication? very good, I couldn't pay right away as my paypal account had to be verified and they placed my order on hold for 10 days. I would have died if I couldn't have ordered her, especially as she is sold out for the moment...
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? two weeks from the date I paid!!!!!!! very fast!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes, definitely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes!!!! I love my Asa!!!!
      She has some seams, but they are not huge and I'll sand them someday, but they don't bother me that much
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problem
      Yes. They have lovely dolls!!! ^_^
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes, but it depends on the product...

11. * What did you order? YID Basic Soo Ri NS, with faceup, an extra pair of hands, and some wigs and clothes and accessories.
      * When did you order? February 14, 2011
      * How was the communication? Fantastic.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped March 21st, so 35 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, but even better :D
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not Applicable... as I had no problem at all with Iple. The problem I had was nothing to do with Iple, but with Customs, since they opened my doll when it arrived to them and they decided to play with him. When they were done my doll was very dirty and scuffed and then re-wrapped badly and then delivered him to me. BUT NONE OF THIS IS IPLE'S FAULT. But I managed to clean my doll, and get him looking new, the way Iple always sends them to me, and I'm extremely happy with my boy :D
      For curiosity's sake (because I've never had a doll opened by customs before) here is the box opening with the details.

12. * What did you order?
      2 YID heads that were being sold cheaper as they were 'slightly yellowed'
      1 Iris Head
      1 Freezia Head

* When did you order?
      19/04/2011

Didn't need to email them at all really

Paypal so easy enough

Got the two heads on 26/04/2011 so that was 5 working days. Didn't think I would get it on the Tuesday as that was actually a public holiday in Australia so lucky I was home to get them~!

Considering it costs around $110 for a head now since they are having their special event, I only paid $67/$76 per head and honestly, I didn't notice anything wrong with the color on them at all. Not to mention once I put a face up on them they'll look fine no doubt. In the end I bought these as practice heads anyway so the price and timing was perfect.

The mold itself for the heads is flawless =)

Yes

See above quality and pricem same reasoning there really =)

N/A

13. Late review is late. >_>;

* What did you order?
      EID Bichun, blank.
      Camo clothes set

* When did you order?
      3/5/2011

N/A

Easy, just used paypal.

I recieved my doll and outfit on March 11th

I'd say so. I ordered him during the moving sale, so he was quite a bit cheaper. The resin is nice quality and color. The clothes are fantastic as well.

Yep.

Of course, the doll is fantastic and the clothes are well made. I just wish they strung their dolls a little tighter.

N/A

I've also since placed an order for just clothes that shipped and arrived within 2 weeks, all of which were fantastic.

14. * What did you order?
      YID Harin in Light Brown skin via the Custom Doll System

* When did you order?
      05/04/2011

I asked via their messageboard if I could get her ears pieced, which Iple agreed to do, but after she got here, I realised they hadn't pierced them! On the other hand, they got back to me very quickly when I posted to the board?

Very easy, via Paypal.

She shipped on 18/05/2011, which I had not been expecting; I'd figured she'd arrive sometime in June!

Very! Her resin in luminous, and her sculpt is absolutely stunning!

I've never been able to find a picture of Harin in Light Brown, but I'd say she looks better than the sales pictures that show her in NS!

Extremely :D

N/A

*Would you order from this company again?
      Most definitely!

I would, and I have :)

15. * What did you order?
      Blank JID Asa head, Normal Skin

* When did you order?
      9th May 2011

They answered my questions on the Q&A board pretty promptly.

Relatively easy although the paypal address you get going through the shopping cart does appear different to the paypal address they put in their sidebar on the website but it seems to work because the one listed during the shopping cart process was the one I used not the one on the sidebar and it went through.

Pretty fast considering I ordered during an event period. I received the head today, 30th May 2011, so it shipped within 3 weeks of placing the order.

This is my first Iplehouse "doll" but from what I've seen of the head, yes.

Pretty much. Although the Iplehouse label is missing from the headcap but that's pretty minor and doesn't really bug me.

Yes, I am.

N/A

Considering how smooth this transaction went, most likely.

If it was something I was looking for, then yes.

16. * What did you order?
      Tania NS head, JID girl feet parts, and a JID T-shirt

* When did you order?

May 19, 2011

Good. They must have changed their shipping status when they moved. It use to tell you Before Shipping - Shipping - Shipping Complete. Now it goes to Before Shipping - Shipping Complete. I wasn't use to it, so I had to post a message on the board about it. They replied nicely the day after with the tracking #

Easy like always via paypal

Almost 2 months. One month for the head, and couple weeks being stuck in the processing facility due to CP lockout.

Iple quality always amazes me. This is why I get sucked into their dolly vortex.

Head yes minus the face up, T-shirt yes, feet no since they are still using their old feet stock image. Feet are indeed their newer ones.

I'm always satisfied with their dolls and products.

N/A

Iple owns my bank, so of course I will be constantly ordering from them...

Discontinued items if they are in good condition.

17. What did you order?
      NS SID Lee
      1 EID wig and 3 EID female outfits
      When did you order?
      June 18
      N/A
      How easy was it to pay?
      I wasn't the one who Paypal'd the order but it was definitely via Paypal.
      From ordering date: 18 days (including non-working days).
      To arrive in Canada from Korea--3 days via EMS.
      Arrived July 4.
      This was a GO I did locally. So even though I can't say for the clothes, or the wig, I can definitely say I think so for the doll. He is quite heavy and a size appropriate to the price, I believe. That and the mechanisms of the joints and how the pieces work/etc. are just so advanced compared to my other two dolls (from other companies). The subtle facial features on his body and his face that are present in the sculpt are also a plus!
      I had him ordered without a faceup but he definitely did look like the doll I saw on the site (facial feature wise, I guess.)
      Yesssss. His resin is slightly toothy and gets even more toothy with MSC--good for faceups! And the resin isn't super smooth like my DZ doll so it's matte enough that it doesn't look super shiny in flash pictures either. I love the realistic aspect of his sculpt as well. I definitely love Iplehouse dolls. He has seam lines but they're aren't super noticeable that it bothers me.
      N/A
      Yes, I would like to!
      Yes, if it was something I was looking for.

18. * What did you order?
      New JID female body

* When did you order?
      16th June 2011

They acknowledged my payment on their Q&A board and I got a shipping notice via email.

Very easy with paypal now I know how it all works in terms of their paypal address.

It arrived 12th July 2011. Shipped on the 7th July 2011.

Yes. The resin is lovely to the touch with a nice matte finish.

Yes it did.

Yes, I am.

N/A

Of course.

If it was something I was looking for, then yes.

19. * What did you order? EID Yur and Efreet
      * When did you order? February
      * How was the communication? Good
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes through Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? around 2 months
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? They were both good
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I was very upset about the size of the seam lines on Yur. Her left calf in particular has a couple of mm seams. Efreet was pretty good
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Didn't tell them I will just have to spend the time getting rid of them. She was my most expensive doll at the time so I think this pissed me off more as I was unused to getting any seams
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I will just be prepared for seams that bad next time.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, if it the doll is well maintained.

20. * What did you order? SID Lee NS With faceupand clothing
      * When did you order?
      July 7th
      Excellent, I had a question about a tracking number issue, and they answered swiftly and were very polite and corrected the issue.
      Super easy, with Paypal
      2 months from the day I placed my order, my package arrived at my door.
      Yes, the doll is beautiful, and the suit is perfect!
      Yes, I was especially impressed that the faceup looks almost identical to the photos of the one I chose.
      Yes!
      n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I will most likely be ordering from Iplehouse again.
      * Would you buy this company's products secondhand? Yes.