1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      SID Barahan (via DC), Make up
      SID Edan, Custom Make up, Wig, Clothes, Weapon

* When did you order?
      02.April 2014
      09.Juli 2014

* How was the communication?
      Very good, easy and fast.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy with paypal

* How long did it take to ship?
      between 60 workdayseach Doll. I actually expected the Dolls a few Days later because of the notice on their sale page.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, I love both of my Dolls and also I am happy with both of them.
      The handle of Edan's Short Sword was loose but it wasn't a big deal to glue it myself and fix it.
      but also I asked for a hole in the ear and their did it very good.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The Dolls looks way better as on the sale pictures.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes very much.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I didn't contact them.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes I plan to order my next Doll soon.

2. * What did you order?
      Felix

* When did you order?
      October 2013

good, i got my answer very fast

yes, via paypal

About 1 month

yes, it's appropriate.

yes, he look like website pic

absolutely yes

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem

3. I am so unhappy with iplehouse coz they send me the wrong item. I ordered a Lonnie, but they gave me a Lisa which belongs to other consumer

4. * What did you order?

Iplehouse Leonard in Real Skin with no mobility joint/no faceup, 2 EID vests, 2 dogtags, EID undies, EID pants and EID leather jacket

* When did you order?

End of May 2015 I think

Really easy! Iplehouse got back to my questions quickly

I paid manually. They have this new paypal thing but I decided to stick to the old fashioned way

After I paid my final layaway Iplehouse sent Leonard really quickly. I received him...It was about 1-2 weeks because I needed to pay customs.

Leonard YES! His clothes, yes, except from the leather jacket. The quality is a bit lacklustre, especially cos it cost me $58

Yes. Leonard is amazing in person. His real skin, to me, is incredibly tan. I mostly own Normal Skin dolls so maybe that's why I think that way. Aside from that I wonder what Light Brown skintone will look like. All the clothes and accessories looked the same as the pictures too.

Yes, but Leonard came with some pale spots on his head. I asked Iplehouse about this and they told me it was due to the manufacturing process. They got indepth and technical and mentioned a few things about hooks and stuff. Anyway I was happy with him so it was all water under the bridge.

Iplehouse get back to you really quickly so I imagine if there are any problems they'll try get back asap (unless you leave them a message outside their working hours)

5. My first BJD

* What did you order?
      JID Amy, white skin with face-up + sleeping head + hand brushing + pair of shoes + wig
      * When did you order?
      3rd October 2014
      OK I guess, I just asked for update during waiting and got the answer next day.
      One payment via paypal, it was OK. Update of payment on website next business day.
      Send on 21st November 2014, arrived to Czech Rep. within appr. 4 days
      Yes
      I think it looked different in real life, maybe even more beautiful actually.
      I was bit disappointed with posing ability, especially in area of pelvis (hip joints). They are quite wobbly and it is hard to make her sit straight (or leaning slightly backwards) without back support (especially with clothes on). Restringing legs doesn't help much (elastic string goes from one leg straight through lover part of pelvis to second leg so elastic actually doesn't push joint ball inside of joint socket... )
      Hopefully hot glue will help most of her joints.

In comparison with lot of bodies I have seen it's looks really beautiful and realistic so overall I like it.
      I was satisfied with head and body sculpt, face up, and all other stuff I bought for her.
      She is really beautiful :)
      I didn't contact them.

6. My second BJD, first SD size, layaway

* What did you order?
      YID Noel, normal skin without face-up
      * When did you order?
      17th July 2015 (summer event 10% off)
      My communication with person from iplehouse was OK - I asked not to mark package as gift, but person who was actually preparing package probably forgot about it or didn't know it. (I also had another small complications with payment)
      Layaway via paypal, first two payments were OK, but last payment on paypal was scheduled day later than on iplehouse website. Since it was Thursday I tried to hasted the payment and probably messed it up. But I worked it out somehow and informed them and they were able to ship it on Monday.
      Send on 21st September 2015 and arrived to Czech Rep. next day! (But thanks to customs it was delivered on Friday 25th.)
      Yes
      Different in real life, especially the size, but really beautiful even without face-up.
      Posing ability in area of pelvis (hip joints) is better than JID but head movement up and down is quite limited. He doesn't sit well but still better than JID . Elastic string goes from one leg through lover part of pelvis to opposite side and than up into torso so the direction of tension is better.

I really like all the realistic details so I don't mind that posing is not that good as some other companies' bodies.
      N/A

7. * What did you order? JID Leona w/ small bust and faceup A in Real Skin
      * When did you order? December 13th, 2015
      * How was the communication? Excellent.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 21 days after I ordered! I received the shipping notice January 4th, and she's at my home on the 7th. I'm still waiting on dolls (from other companies) I ordered August/September respectively, and she arrived in less than a month.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, most definitely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! She looks exactly as she does in the photos.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

8. * What did you order?
      SID Omar in light brown, SID Aria on nYID body in normal resin

* When did you order?
      December 2, 2015

Great! I had a few questions, including availability of certain dolls, resins, and holiday event pricing. I asked through the Q&A board and received replies within 24 hours--during weekdays, as they are closed on weekends.

Very. There wasn't a fancy integrated PayPal button when I bought my first doll, that's for sure.

12 days. The dolls shipped on December 14th and arrived December 17th.

Yes

Mostly--The light brown resin is considerably darker in person, enough so that I was a bit startled when I opened the box.

Yes. I expected bad seam lines or discoloration on my SID Omar because of the darker resin, but he was well sanded and shows only faint signs of sanding, not noticeable except under close inspection, so in that respect my order surpassed my expectations. There was a small issue with my order, in that they forgot to include eyes for one of my dolls.

I asked about the missing eyes and Iplehouse apologized and shipped some to me via air mail. They arrived in about 10 days, and they sent two pairs instead of just the one pair that was missing from my order.

9. * What did you order? SID Stella, PG, type C makeup, Type a body blushing
      Also ordered lots of clothes.
      * When did you order? April 4th 2016
      * How was the communication? I asked them to combine my orders. They didn't reply verbally but they did combine the orders.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. So happy they use Paypal as it makes me feel safer about such a large, international purchase.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped 25 days after ordering, and only took 5 days to ship from Korea to Melbourne, Australia.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes doll and clothes are excellent quality
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? They look much better in real life because you can appreciate all the details on both the doll and clothing
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, but I wish you couldn't see the seam lines on the doll, they should be sanded down.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They haven't refunded the extra shipping from my combined order yet, but hopefully they will soon

10. * What did you order? BID Bonnie RS face up B
      * When did you order? April 3, 2016 on layaway, paid off April 13, 2016
      * How was the communication? Great. My payoff was done by an email not associated with my account and they applied the payment quickly after I notified them.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped April 25, approximately 12 days after paid in full.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes . The doll exceeded my expectations.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, but even better in person.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, and I plan to order more from Iplehouse.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A.

11. * What did you order?
      Limited EID Swat Leonard
      Light Brown Skin / Make-Up B
      Model body with mobility thighs

EID Palatinus clothing set
      EID Man Ripply Shirt (White)
      EID Man Hunter Coat
      EID Man Black Armor Coat
      EID Boots (IHS_L052)
      EID Boots (IHS_L050)
      Leonard/Edan Shortsword with Brushing
      12mm Glass Eyes (FX T07)

Ok, sorry, everyone, this was quite a haul. Haha
      … whew! *_*

* When did you order?
      May 4, 2016 on layaway
      Paid it off May 7 (So much for the layaway, right?)

Amazing! They have excellent customer service and were able to answer any questions I had.

Easy peasy. Paying it off the layaway early was really simple.

It shipped out from Seoul on June 7 and arrived in Los Angeles the next day, so a month after the final payment.
      The doll arrived in less than 60 days from purchasing it. It was really fast! :dance

The prices of Iplehouse dolls are already hard to stomach as it is, however, after thoroughly “curating” everything, the quality really makes you confident about the buy. So my answer is yes! :)

So much better in person—the light brown skin is just what I imagined and the face-up is so pretty as it compliments the Leonard head sculpt. :love

Each clothing item was so detailed without any issues of loose threads or damaged appliques.
      The glass eyes look better in person.
      The sword is definitely better in person BUT it was damaged, but no biggy. I'll just contact them about it later.

Definitely!!! You have no idea!

n/a — just the sword issue, but I know it'll be taken care of in some way, so I'm not worried.

12. * What did you order?
      SID-W Green Garnet Dress Set
      EID/SID_W Brown Python Set

* When did you order?
      June 22, 2016 (for the Green Garnet Dress Set) and June 27, 2016 (for the Brown Python Set)

Very prompt customer service, and communications were excellent. The Brown Python Set was released when my order for the Green Garnet Dress Set was already due for shipping, but Iplehouse kindly allowed them to be consolidated instead to save on shipping cost.

Very easy. I used their new CC system for the Green Garnet Dress Set, and later on PayPal for the Brown Python Set.

Shipped July 1, 2016. I obtained the items from the local P.O. July 8, 2016, but the items may have been there for a longer time because the EMS trail went cold three days before (local post problem).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, items were very well-made and beautiful.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? YES. Will definitely order again in the future.

N/A.

13. * What did you order?
      Doll Choice: SID Man w/ Custom Make up
      SID_Man Eagle zip-up jumper set

* When did you order?
      June 14, 2016

Very professional and high accommodating. Received responses to my inquiries within 24 hours via the Q & A board.

Easy via the integrated Pay Pal button accessible during the check out process

July 11, 2016 (25 days from date of order), arrived via local post on July 14th (a day earlier than expected)
      I also received an email notification that included the EMS tracking number.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, high quality doll construction.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, arguably more beautiful in person. Especially the custom face up which was exactly as requested, if not better.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I am not hesitant to order from them again in the future.

N/A.

14. * What did you order?
      I WANT ORDER 1 or 2 wigs but I didnt knew that they dont reply emails but to contact them I need to write to Q&A ! I waited in vain for 2 months without knowing it xD

* When did you order?
      I will order soon when they will see my question and I will adjust (edit) this review here ^^

I guess it will be good then!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did thecompany solve your problem?
      I was informed by a person that they dont reply or I would not understand the reason why I didnt receive answer ! lol :)

#254 soulcalibur33, Jul 29, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    15. They don't respond to emails. The email(s) on their site is either for their web team (issues with the website) or Paypal payments only. If you need to get a hold of their customer service, you need to post on their QA board, the Support button on the top right. Then you need to scroll to the bottom and hit the "+WRITE" button.

You do need to make an account with them to use the page.

I'm sorry you went through that trouble though. :( Try the Support/QA page at least once. They are very fast on responding if it's not on the weekends. I'm sure you'll get the answers you need. Good luck! I hope you get your wigs. :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. @AlexKaly Thank you for let me know! I will modify my review then, thanks for let me know! :)

17. You're welcome! :D

18. EDIT: Finally they replied me! More than 1 week ago (After 3 months)! They said didn't saw all my 3 posts (or even more) in Q&A board and my emails as well... anyway, I finally got the answer I've searched. It seems they are so busy that don't have time to reply... I just hope it happened only few time or with me only, because it would be a problem if they miss to read our messages for 3 months!

#258 soulcalibur33, Aug 29, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    19. * What did you order?
      Four items of clothing

* When did you order?
      11/20/2016

Awful. Here's the thing. I got notice that my package was delivered on Friday but I was home all day, the post man never came and I didn't sign for anything. The other weird thing is when I track it, my zip code doesn't match the parcel so I can't get any further information on it. I think they might have sent it to the wrong address.
      I emailed Iplehouse twice after opening an investigation with my local post company and they didn't respond to any emails. I see now that they don't but it doesn't end there. I then opened a question explaining my problem and when I went to check it this morning, it was deleted.
      I just want to know if they have the receipt from sending because I am a little afraid they just put the wrong zip code. I am feeling so upset and a bit scammed right now. I really wanted the items and Iplehouse won't even respond to my question, and deleted it. I wrote another one just in case it was a mistake. I really hope it was.

I like the quality of the items but the customer service is killing me. I would probably still order from them because I don't think things like this normally happen.

20. if you looked on the iple site and saw it said deivered that does not mean it was... the 'deliverd' tag goe on 5 days after shipping regardless.... it's so they can add the points to your account... Also you live in Germany... it usually get hung up in customs... it likely has not had time to even get there. And they don't answer messages on weekends and with the # of them on the boards right now it may take until now for them to see your message... and they don't delete messages... they don't post to the board if you don't hit 'write' to send it. This is a common thing even veterans do sometimes.

i see your last message and it could be tomorrow before they answer