1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. What did you order? Special Edition Light Brown Kamau with Superhero body and Strong man arms. Jeans, Army tank top and hat and a pair of boxers.

When did you order? Ordered March 23rd, but got him on layaway. Final payment wasn't made till May 19th.

How was the communication? Absolutely fantastic. They answered every question and comment with perfect professionalism and always answered swiftly too.

How easy was it to pay? As easy as anything. I just used paypal for every payment and it was fine.

How long did it take to ship? He was shipped 24th of June, got caught in customs and still made it home on the 30th, so 6 days.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes! Totally. Ok so he was a little expensive for me, but totally worth it. The qaulity is amazing, his colour is perfectly uniform all over and most of his seamlines aren't noticable the ones that are aren't very bad at all. He's pretty much perfect, they did an amazing job on him.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? He's lighter than I thought he'd be, but he's the perfect colour for what I wanted, so it worked out better that he's the colour he is. And he still looks like the sales pics when I take a photo of him, so it's fine.

Were you satisfied with the product? Oh yes! Couldn't be happier, he's absolutely perfect.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

Would you order from this company again? If I had the money and they bring out Real Skin Kamau and Akando again then heck yes! Even if they don't and I have the money then I so would.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? As long as it was in good condition yes! Iplehouse dolls are so truly beautiful.

2. * What did you order? EID Yur basic
      * When did you order? Paid in full May 7, 2010
      * How was the communication? They used to send out order confirmations and shipping notices. Apparently they stopped doing that. I had to query them on the Q&A to get updates.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very, by Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 8 weeks before shipping. Once it shipped, it arrived in 4 working days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? More or less. The EIDs have jointing issues.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Probably.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Possibly.

3. * What did you order? JID Tania, her default wig, and the blue polka dot dress.
      * When did you order? June 16 and paid her off on July 5th.
      * How was the communication? Very good. They answered my questions the next day with details. Also, very helpful when I had pay pal issues that were my fault.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 weeks, and a week to get to me if you include the weekend.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! Outfit was well made, and the wig was full of hair.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Side from the doll being with no face up, yes. Outfit looked the same, and the wig seems a tad darker.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!
      * Would you order from this company again? Definatly. I already of plans on saving up for Tatiana and get some extra hand parts, and other stuff.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I rather buy the doll directly from the company, but for ltds I miss out, then yes if its in good quality. Same with clothes, shoes, and other things.

4. Iplehouse

What did you order?
      1 doll stand, 1 JID wig, 1 YID wig, pink JID boots, JID Green Flower dress set

When did you order?
      July 20, 2010

How was the communication?
      There was no direct communication; I just checked the order status on the company website.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, extremely easy.

How long did it take to ship?
      Just a few days; my order arrived on July 24th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Very; everything is very well made.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very; everything is perfect.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Probably not; I usually don't buy second-hand.

5. COMPANY NAME
      * What did you order?
      NS Asa with type B faceup and wig

* When did you order?
      June 22

* How was the communication?
      Awesome. They answered all my questions quickly and were very kind.

* How easy was it to pay?
      I'm guessing it was easy. I'm guessing because my dad was the one who paid. xD

* How long did it take to ship?
      EMS said that her guaranteed delivery date was on the 9th but instead she arrived today, August 5 (Which I am very happy about :D). So 44 days, 32 business days. Which was well between the 30-40 business days like Iplehouse said.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! Absolutely! The resin feels sturdy yet smooth to the touch!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Way better!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      110% satisfied

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Maybe, because as of right now, I'm not into any of their other dolls.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I would, but it really depends on the seller and the current state of the product.

6. COMPANY NAME Iplehouse
      * What did you order?SE EID Akando
      * When did you order? April 2010
      * How was the communication? Fast, friendly, helpful
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy. I used PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Standard shipping time. I received him mid- July 2010
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I plan on it!

7. COMPANY NAME: Iplehouse

* What did you order? Noctarcana Circus: Tedros The Circus Master

* When did you order? March 6, 2010, 3 month layaway

* How was the communication? Excellent. I asked for extra clothing to be added and also extra blushing. All added with no extra shipping.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy - paid through paypal

* How long did it take to ship? I paid him off June 6th and got shipping confirmation about a month later, EMS delivered him several days earlier than the guaranteed delivery date. Outer shipping carton had a big hole/dent in it, but nothing inside was damage. The outfits were in very nice boxes, so they weren't at all crushed. Foam protection for doll seemed to work well.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Fantastic. Very well made doll, faceup, wig, clothing, etc.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly

* Were you satisfied with the product? YES.

* Would you order from this company again? YES!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes. But I do like the flexibility of ordering faceup/blushing, mobility joint, etc., just as I want, directly from the company.

8. * What did you order? - LE LT Kamau with model body/face-up/body blushing/default wig and outfit.

* When did you order? - April 2010

* How was the communication? - Brilliant, very fast responses, friendly and always easy to understand, also, they were very patient with me when I wanted to change my order at the last minute.

* How easy was it to pay? - Very simple, I used paypal and the layaway option.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - Absolutely, the quality is exquisite.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Certainly did, what you see on the picture is what you will receive.

* Were you satisfied with the product? - Completely satisifed, I wasn't sure if I would be, because I had craved the doll for a long time (and built him up in my mind) and I thought the promo shots might be making him look better than he is, but he is utterly gorgeous and well made. There are no flaws at all and he was packaged very securely to avoid damage during shipping.

* Would you order from this company again? - I am already planning to do so many times over.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - I already have and they retain their beauty and quality even when they have been handled a lot by less than careful owners.

9. * What did you order?

YID Freezia + Faceup + Wig

* When did you order?

27th August

I didn't really need to communicate with them. However, they did email me just before they shipped to let me know the wig color I wanted was out of stock, and whether I wanted to change it to something else or take a refund. I replied to them and simply told them to change it to another color of my choice, which they did.

Pretty easy, using Paypal

It shipped on 24th Sept... and I received her on 27th Sept. It would have probably shipped on the 17th, but they were waiting for me to reply to their email about the wig.

There's no damage on her that I can see. Her resin is a little rough in spots, but that comes with being brand new and will smooth out with a little more play and handling. YIDs are some of the more reasonably priced SDs out there, and well worth the money.

Dare I say it, she looks lovelier in person

Completely satisfied

N/A

Certainly. I'm already planning to buy some clothes from them... and I'm trying to talk myself out of getting a Luna. I'm also waiting patiently to see what Tinies they're going to come out with as I'm contemplating a 1/6 girl.

If the quality was still good, the price was right, and the seller trustworthy, then yes, definitely.

10. * What did you order?
      SID Cherie + Faceup + Shoes

* When did you order?
      12th August

Good, I contacted via Q&A board and got answer in 1-2 days.

easy, Paypal

shipped on 27th Sept so I wait for 29 working days. I got her on 30 th Sept. (actually, 29th but she stuck at customs)

Kind of, her resin is rough on some place and smooth on other place. Her seam is rarely visible no rough seam line and some part don't have seam at all. I amazed by enginering, her joint is not much visible and hide smartly. She is more expensive than most basic 60 cm. girl but I think she worths every cent I paid.

Beautiful than I think she would be.

They are a few things I unsatisfied, I dislike some parts of her face up. Face up artist done amazing job with her eyebrows and eyelashes but her lip is looks so amateur and a brush on her right cheek has little three spots that brush did not cover. Other than that I really satisfied.

I can stand with her face up but other things that I really unsatisfies is Iple forget to mark price as I ask even they state clearly on FAQ that customers has right to ask them to mark price as request so I got hit alot by customs fee. (I paid more than 3 times I normally paid for customs fee.)

They answer they had package missing by post office recently so basically they mark price $100~250 for dolls. That OK for me and I can understand them.

I sent her head back and Iplehouse redone her face-up for me.

Yes, I will just ask them to mark price as $100 and remind them from time after time so they don't forget it.

Depend on price, quality and seller.

11. * What did you order?
      I had two orders. First was a Dreaming Silvia with wigs, clothes and eyelashes.
      The second order was a Silvia with clothes and accessories.

* When did you order?
      Both I put on layaway. The first order was ordered on Feb 3rd, and paid off by March 17.
      The second order was ordered on June 23, and paid off August 2nd.

Good, they updated my order details each time they received a payment from me, and with the first order emailed me when some eyelashes I ordered were out of stock to organise a refund.

Easy with paypal.

The first order didn't ship till around April 27, but the second order shipped the day I paid it off.

Yes, definitely.

The dolls came as pictured, with no flaws.

Very much so.

Yes, I'm planning on ordering some more of their shoes soon.

Yes

12. * What did you order?
      Iplehouse Ryan Special Edition (UV Protect)

* When did you order?
      September 14

Okay, I guess. I posted my question on the Q & A board on 15 Oct and they got back to me 3 days later.

I paid via Paypal, so it was super easy.

It took 35 days to get everything done and ship out, which is fast! The shipping was the best part. My boy was shipped on 19 Oct and arrived on 21 Oct. Thumbs up for fast shipping!

Definitely. I'm very happy with the quality.

He looked better than the pictures. :D

I'm quite happy with him ;) But one of the magnets in his headcap actually fell out. I think the glue didn't stick right... But it's alright, it's just a small problem.

I solved the problem myself. :P but I will let them know, so that hopefully they'll take note of that detail next time

YES!

Sure, why not?

13. * What did you order?
      Tokyo Story Asa Fullset
      EID Lingerie
      Milk brown 8-9" wig
      * When did you order?
      August 2010
      Non-existent. lol I never got a confirmation email or anything until shipment. I did use their Q&A board which was kind of confusing for me. I would get sidetracked and I never checked their response to my questions. I sort of just gave up. :)
      To be technical, it was very easy but not as easy as Soom or some other places I've ordered from. You have to keep track of how much you want to pay and the dates yourself. You will never get an invoice or reminder from Iplehouse. On your order info in your account at their website, they will make a note of how much you paid and what date you paid it. You simply send money through paypal to either of their 2 paypal email accounts.
      After final payment it took about a week or so to prepare my order, after I got shipping notice it only took about 4 days through EMS and USPS post.
      Errr... To be honest, no. Perhaps I'm spoiled because I've been used to Soom dolls. Soom goes all out with details and includes a pillow/storage bag with their dolls. When I got Asa I was surprised by the difference in quality despite the prices being really similar. Also body blushing was a disappointment. The only thing blushed were her nails and chest. Not really worth the price I paid in my opinion.
      Yes and no, it was similar, but not quite so refined and delicate looking as in the promo pictures. Her face is also slightly asymetrical which I didn't really see in the promo pictures.
      Yes as satisfied as I could be. I think I may have had too high an expectation.
      N/A
      Probably if they had a sculpt I liked. I would definitely rethink limited dolls and consider price very carefully.
      Yes probably.

14. What did you order?
      Tokyo Story Asa fullset, EID lingerie set, a pair of high heel shoes and a pair of extra hands.

When did you order?
      August 11th 2010

How was the communication?
      Non-existent. I would've hoped for and was expecting a shipping notice of some sort, but I got nothing.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy via PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      I was pleasantly surprised when they shipped my order some couple weeks before I was expecting them to. Overall I only had to wait for a month and a half, and my girl arrived from the customs at October 6th. :)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the doll is stunning and the clothes are high quality products.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, and even better if I dare say so myself. :aheartbea

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. Although I must mention that there's a strange bump in one of the doll's thumbs, and one of her arm where the wrist and arm parts meet, but I assume those are easily fixed with some sanding when I'll redo her manicure at some point.
      Also I had to fix one of her high heeled feet myself because the S-hook wouldn't fit through the hole. Overall nothing to worry about, especially since they surprised me with lovely little gift items. :aheartbea

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I'm fairly certain I can fix the minor imperfections myself, so no need to ask them to do it for me.

Would you order from this company again?
      Most definitely, their dolls are so beautiful and human-like, and the clothes and accessories are of solid quality. :aheartbea

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Maybe, if I ever come across something that's limited which the company doesn't sell anymore. Otherwise, probably no.

15. * What did you order?
      Custom Doll System SID Lee, in Light Brown skin.

* When did you order?

I only asked them for my tracking number after they changed the order status from "on shipping" to "shipping completed", since the tracking was deleted from the info then. They were very polite and nice!

Very easy, the site directed me straight to Paypal and everything was done already, I only had to do a couple of clicks.

It was shipped on 08.11.2010, so 36 days, only a bit over a month.

Yes, very! I was afraid the tan skin wouldn't be as pretty as I hoped for, but it truly is!

Even better. I had some doubts at some point while waiting, but the doll is more than perfect.

Absolutely!

Yes, any time.

Sure, if they've been kept in good condition. ;)

16. * What did you order? Special Edition "I" NS bent hands for my other doll + couple outfits.

* When did you order? Beginning of September

* How was the communication? Very good.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy as always.

* How long did it take to ship? They shipped my order the next day after I payed off my layaway. About 4 days it took to get to where I am.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? The doll was darker then it was shown, I thought they made an error and sent me light brown instead, but I heard others having dark RS dolls. Once I use MSC on her face up, maybe it will lighten up or blush her to make her light. Outfits look the same, but I was surprise the love me skirt has a sheen look to the fabric. Otherwise the outfits are cute, and the doll is nice considering it didn't look like the images. As they say, don't let the images fool you.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! The doll was gorgeous, only few major rough seams, but that is in areas that are not seen. Outfits are good quality, and I really adore the Tora hoodie.

* Would you order from this company again? I sold my soul to Iplehouse, so yes I will be ordering another doll next year. Plus I need pair of hands, upgraded feet for my other Iple doll, and outfits.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Dolls not really, but discontinued clothing yes if its in good condition.

17. COMPANY NAME: Iplehouse of course! :D

* What did you order? EID Basic Carina NS, a doll stand, a black lingerie set, 1 pair of leggings and 2 pairs of shoes.

* When did you order? Order officially went "before shipping" on October 18, 2010.

* How was the communication? Excellent.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal. I just paid to the address they give out and reported my payment to them.

* How long did it take to ship? 27 days. The order went "on shipping" on November 14, 2010, and she was at my door on November 19, 2010.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so! She is gorgeous, and solid, and that unique EID body shape is stuning! The shoes fit like a dream and are extremely well made and functional (working buckles), and the lingerie and clothing are of superb quality, too. The doll stand is solid, and versatile enough to be used by different size dolls, and it holds them very securely.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Absolutely.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely satisfied. I have another Iplehouse doll, but this was my first time ordering clothing, shoes and other items from them, and I am truly impressed. I had a little bit of a hard time getting the hooks into the high heel feet, but I just used a drill bit to slightly widen the opening, and pliers to put the hooks in place and it worked like a charm :)

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

Already planning my next order of shoes, clothing, wigs, and more doll stands for the rest of my girls :) As well as looking at more dolls I want to get from them in the future.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If the items are in good condition and well taken care of, definitely yes.

18. * What did you order? Basic JID "I" normal skin, mobility joint, large breast, faceup type A + IHW_S012 wig in Charcoal gray
      * When did you order? October 31st, 2010
      * How was the communication? Very easy for the most part of it, posted in their Q&A forums at night (their afternoon) and had replies by the next morning
      * How easy was it to pay? Very fast and easy, with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? An outstanding 4 days - she shipped on November 4th and she wasn't on layaway or anything.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Outstanding
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Both the doll and wig looked even better !
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Couldn't be anymore satisfied :)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I only had issues with my tracking info, and even if that wasn't in their hands they were very helpful and emailed me with any updates they had :) (Shipping took almost 3 weeks from when she was sent).
      * Would you order from this company again? Sure will !
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depending on the product.

19. Iplehouse
      * What did you order? SID NC Eva fullset
      * When did you order? 10-1-2010
      * How was the communication? Not too bad, considering the time difference. If I left them a message during the day, I'd have an answer by the next morning :)
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, nuff said.
      * How long did it take to ship? about 17 days after my final payment. I had her in my posession by 11/22
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is by far the best I've ever seen on a doll (aside from Soom). No comment on the price because being at the top of the doll market, they can price their dolls however they want.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Her resin is darker than the pictures let on.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I love the doll- the quality is by far the best I've ever seen (even better than Volks) and the faceup is GORGEOUS, but the resin may end up being too dark for the character that I had in mind :( Also- the stringing on her legs is uneven which makes it impossible for her to stand.
      * Would you order from this company again? Are you kidding? I plan on buying at LEAST three more dolls from them ;)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, if it the doll is well maintained.

20. * What did you order? SID NS Storm and some clothes + a wig
      * When did you order? 9 October and he shipped on 29 November when I paid off my layby (early!). He arrived at my door on 7 December.
      * How was the communication? great on the Q+A board!
      * How easy was it to pay? pfft, easy as. I paid with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? I had to do a layby, but was completely impressed that he shipped the *same day* that I paid off my layby.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Almost completely. There are a few little issues with the sculpt that concern me that I would not have expected from the price I paid. The notable one to me is the area on his upper arm that joints with the moveable elbow piece. The thin 'tabs' that cup the elbow piece seem to be warped and flare outwards on his right arm only. I don't know if this is something that all of the dolls have, or just mine. It could be because he was also incredibly tightly strung, which I remedied later that day. Also, the elastic he was strung with was thinner than I expected. However, those *are* very minor things to me and it does not affect my overall happiness at having this beautiful doll. Oh, and I was quite surprised at how low they valued him on the customs form ($80!!).
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep, though his resin is more yellow than it looked on the Iple site.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes indeed!
      * Would you order from this company again? Lol, have already placed and rec'd two other clothes orders since then and would love to buy another two dolls in the future (and piles of clothes, shoes, and wigs, I'm sure).
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.