1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse girls-- Harin and Freezia

Aug 13, 2007

1. Plenty going on at Iplehouse right now... including two new girls, Harin and Freezia (who isn't a Dragon Ball Z villain.) Both are up as fullsets right now, and no prices listed yet.

Harin I'm absolutely in love with. She's got a distinctly Asian look to her face. Freezia doesn't do it so much for me; I think her eyes look a little droopy for my liking, and it looks like the corners of her mouth turn down a bit much (picky picky).

I'm interested to see the two dolls they introduce next week (Ryushin and Barron).

EDIT: Here's a link to a News thread here on DoA with the big Iplehouse news update, along with pictures of Harin and Freezia (same as on the Iplehouse site):

http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2246180

2. they are so beautiful, love their outfit and wig....I will go for Harin too...wondering how much are they going to be

3. Awww Harin looks just like a character of mine who I'm fond of :aheartbea She'd be perfect if she came with a "full-figure" body...

Freezia looks a lot like Louis; maybe they are brother and sister!

4. gosh I like both....darnit...Unoa Zero or one of these lovlies? I like both too

5. Freezia DOES look like Louis!

I love Harin. She has that serene look, and the moon-face like DOT Shall.

6. Harin is stunning! I love her! :aheartbea I, too, am curious how much she will cost... wish I were made of money... :sigh

7. I like their girls actually... but they have nothing particular that i can get stuck on them

8. I love the look of Freezia. Her eyes remind me of mine.

9. WOW! :o They're both gorgeous! They're not limited, right? *hopes* I just might add one to my wishlist in the far far future. :love

10. I hope we find out on the 29th if they're limiteds or not. I hope they get a basic release, too.

11. I think I might break down and get Freezia. I love her mouth and the shape of her eyes. When I first looked i liked Harin better but after looking at them all day I think I like Freezia better. Plus I love her outfit......

if I can't get her anyone want to split with me for her outfit wig etc? XD

12. I have mental images of a Lt-Tan Harin...

... I feel weak in the knees.

13. O_O I don't know which one I want more. I've never been interested in girl dolls but wow, they are both amazing. I think I'm leaning towards Freezia more but Harin has a very sophisticated look. Hmmm....@_@

14. I'm just praying they come out with basic sets for them...because I'd buy Harin in a heartbeat!!!!! She's impossibly gorgeous and the female doll I was dreaming of in the first place. Freezia's just as lovely to me...I'm totally gonna have to save to get both.

*Puts Dollmore girls on hold*

15. Beeeeaaautiful, man. I love them both. o__o; Though I don't see myself owning. >:
      Their outfits are gorgeous. ^^

16. Please let them have a basic release of Harin.

17. They really are both absolutely stunning. I like both for their own individual charms, but out of the two I have to say Harin is my favorite. Iplehouse makes such beautiful dolls. ^^ :aheartbea I hope Harin isn't limited, because I can picture myself buying her one day.

18. Both of them look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! :D I'm not sure they'd be much more than an impulse purchase for me, though. :(

I have no characters in mind for either, and I would be afraid to touch them, for fear of soiling their beauty. :sweat

19. Their outfits are so beautiful! I'm a huge fan of IpleHouse's sculpts, and I think Freezia is very lovely.

20. Is it just me or does Harin look look like an older Iris and Freezia look like a younger Sylvia?