1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse girls-- Harin and Freezia

Aug 13, 2007

1. Plenty going on at Iplehouse right now... including two new girls, Harin and Freezia (who isn't a Dragon Ball Z villain.) Both are up as fullsets right now, and no prices listed yet.

Harin I'm absolutely in love with. She's got a distinctly Asian look to her face. Freezia doesn't do it so much for me; I think her eyes look a little droopy for my liking, and it looks like the corners of her mouth turn down a bit much (picky picky).

I'm interested to see the two dolls they introduce next week (Ryushin and Barron).

EDIT: Here's a link to a News thread here on DoA with the big Iplehouse news update, along with pictures of Harin and Freezia (same as on the Iplehouse site):

http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2246180

2. they are so beautiful, love their outfit and wig....I will go for Harin too...wondering how much are they going to be

3. Awww Harin looks just like a character of mine who I'm fond of :aheartbea She'd be perfect if she came with a "full-figure" body...

Freezia looks a lot like Louis; maybe they are brother and sister!

4. gosh I like both....darnit...Unoa Zero or one of these lovlies? I like both too

5. Freezia DOES look like Louis!

I love Harin. She has that serene look, and the moon-face like DOT Shall.

6. Harin is stunning! I love her! :aheartbea I, too, am curious how much she will cost... wish I were made of money... :sigh

7. I like their girls actually... but they have nothing particular that i can get stuck on them

8. I love the look of Freezia. Her eyes remind me of mine.

9. WOW! :o They're both gorgeous! They're not limited, right? *hopes* I just might add one to my wishlist in the far far future. :love

10. I hope we find out on the 29th if they're limiteds or not. I hope they get a basic release, too.

11. I think I might break down and get Freezia. I love her mouth and the shape of her eyes. When I first looked i liked Harin better but after looking at them all day I think I like Freezia better. Plus I love her outfit......

if I can't get her anyone want to split with me for her outfit wig etc? XD

12. I have mental images of a Lt-Tan Harin...

... I feel weak in the knees.

13. O_O I don't know which one I want more. I've never been interested in girl dolls but wow, they are both amazing. I think I'm leaning towards Freezia more but Harin has a very sophisticated look. Hmmm....@_@

14. I'm just praying they come out with basic sets for them...because I'd buy Harin in a heartbeat!!!!! She's impossibly gorgeous and the female doll I was dreaming of in the first place. Freezia's just as lovely to me...I'm totally gonna have to save to get both.

*Puts Dollmore girls on hold*

15. Beeeeaaautiful, man. I love them both. o__o; Though I don't see myself owning. >:
      Their outfits are gorgeous. ^^

16. Please let them have a basic release of Harin.

17. They really are both absolutely stunning. I like both for their own individual charms, but out of the two I have to say Harin is my favorite. Iplehouse makes such beautiful dolls. ^^ :aheartbea I hope Harin isn't limited, because I can picture myself buying her one day.

18. Both of them look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! :D I'm not sure they'd be much more than an impulse purchase for me, though. :(

I have no characters in mind for either, and I would be afraid to touch them, for fear of soiling their beauty. :sweat

19. Their outfits are so beautiful! I'm a huge fan of IpleHouse's sculpts, and I think Freezia is very lovely.

20. Is it just me or does Harin look look like an older Iris and Freezia look like a younger Sylvia?