1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IpleHouse JiD Mini Discussion Part 19

Nov 26, 2017

1. I agree with everyone here, beware they're most likely all for FID only :(

Awesome family, @MB Lilac ! They look so real there!

2. MB Lilac I hope there isn't any family fight over ice-hockey, because looks like everyone is fan of different teams. :XD: What a great shot!

3. @oriscany - The hockey jerseys are older 'collector items'. I came across one (Owen's) at Value Village, googled it, and discovered someone at the local flea market had a bunch. So I picked up as many Canadian team jerseys as I could. They require removing the doll's heads in order to get them on, but I'm getting better at that.
      @chibi-kagu - No, everyone respects that they all are fans of different teams, and they just enjoy watching the games on TV together.

Here's the whole gang....
      [​IMG]

4. Oh WOW, that's such an amazing picture! I love it! @MB Lilac !!!!

5. Thanks! It's interesting where our dolls will take us, since I'm usually not the least bit interested in sports.

6. LOL, I used to love Baseball, but after my dad died, and my mom hated Tommy LaSorda constantly complaining, whereas I thought he was funny, and then I met my hubby who is an anti-jock there has been no sports in my life :( Personally, I am a klutz and simply never did well with sports, though my sister was very athletic. So yup, don't even watch the Olympics anymore unless I'm at my sister's house. Pretty awful and sad. Especially since my kids never enjoyed routing for their team (never had one, LOL) I also find it weird because my husband's family also enjoy sports.

Anyway, the picture reminds me of my childhood, which makes it even more precious, I really love it :D

7. Hello everyone! Great photos as always! I cannot wait to post some photos of my own. Still waiting every so impatiently for Faline to come in and I haven't found an outfit I want for Asa yet but I cannot wait to share. I was worried I impulse bought Asa but now I am glad I got her. So many plans, so little funds haha. It will be slow goings but going none the less.

8. Asa is gorgeous, can't wait to see your pictures @gaurweth !!

9. Guys! Faline came home! Much much sooner than I was expecting. Please excuse the poor photo, I just unboxed her and cant take her outside for a proper shoot haha.

[​IMG]

10. Congrats, she's adorable! :D

11. Hi everyone~

So after entirely too long, at least that's what it feels like, I finally have managed to order my lovely J.I.D. Asa and I'm super excited! But I had a quick question. When I ordered, I saw an advisory that said it would take 60 business days and was just wondering if it's the norm for Iplehouse to take that long to get a doll order put together and shipped. I ordered her plain since i wanna do her face up myself and I'm just a bit curious if anyone else had to wait that long. Thanks in advance and I love all your dolls~ ♡

12. I got my precious little one in 40 business days if that helps any. I was expecting her in November got her last week it was such a nice surprise.

13. Thank you, yes, that helps. Or at least, gives me hope that I'll have her in my hot little hands sooner rather than later lol~

14. Hope you get her soon because I know you will enjoy her and I will teach you how to sew and draft your own patterns.
      love:hug:

15. always remember a company will post the longer estimated wait time because they would get complaints and be caught up in 'money back' situations if they failed to meet 'shorter times'. This literally applies to ANY mail order business. And as you can see Iple's more comon time is much shorter ^_^. Now the fun part.
      Go Here> xxx
      pop your order date into the 'start date' and then insert 'add' and days (ex. 60) into days

make sure the country selected is "Korea" and select exclude weekend & holidays... and calculate your estimated ship date ^^
      you can try various wait times such as 30, 40, 45.... those are also more common amounts of time.

16. Iplehouse is also usually super fast! Last time it took them three weeks for an unpainted JID and my Mom's faceupped KID shipped after a month!

They are super refreshing to order from :lol:

17. Marissael Congrats on ordering! What skin color did you choose?
      I think when there is event and lot of orders than, it could take that 60 days, but usually still Iplehouse sends sooner than that.

18. Most of my blank dolls were shipped anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. Ones with face ups averaged around six weeks.

19. [​IMG]
      I wanted to wait until I got Asa a new outfit but it was such a nice day!

20. Aw yiss~ Thank you for helping me not make trash fire fashion lol

Oh gosh, I tried the 60 days and it told me I'd have to wait till January next year if it was straight up business days. I am SO glad that they're usual time is considerably shorter. I mean, I wouldn't die if I had to wait that long, but it sure would feel like dying lol~

Ah~! Thank you for this, it makes me excited that it won't be too long!

Thank you~! I ended up getting her in normal skin and got her an additional and different pair of hands, but only got normal because I still had to watch my budget lol. Would have loved to have gotten PG or even SR, but I'm not disappointed with my choice by any means. And definitely hoping it doesn't take that full 60, but it is what it is if it comes to that~ :3

Even with a face up, that's not terrible actually...

And gaurweth, your girl is lovely~!

#380 Marissael, Oct 24, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2018