1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IpleHouse JiD Mini Discussion Part 19

Nov 26, 2017

1. Welcome back Martha!
      May you have a rapid recovery.

2. Thanks Tom! I'm hoping.
      But for now I can only post older photos......like this one of Owen teaching his daughter to saw firewood out back....
      [​IMG]

3. Old or new we love seeing your photos!

4. Love the photo!!

5. Oooh, new thread!! My JID Amy - Maggie wish you all Happy Christmas, and a swift and uneventful recovery to MB Lilac here too!

[​IMG]Maggie - JID Amy by Enid Black, su Flickr

I don't see many Amy's XD

6. Such a cute photo.

7. My Kassia....
      [​IMG]

8. Oh my that dress is fabulous! :D

9. Wow, what a festive thread! :hollyberry

I’m popping in to introduce myself. :D

I’m usually in the Minifee and Fairyline threads, but I recently bought a JiD Boris as a SO for my Fairyline Sircca and her fatherless children , so I’ve been reading some of the older threads and will be following along here.

He’ll be coming from the U.K. during the holiday rush, so it’ll be a while before I see him in person, but I’m very excited and have already done a bit of shopping.

I seriously love Boris and was devastated when I realized he’d been discontinued. I feel really lucky to find him. I almost bought him a couple years ago but my doll plans changed. He’s special real skin with C type faceup. Sircca currently has a default faceup, but eventually I’ll probably send them together for custom faceups.

@emmrbjd on insta gave me permission to post this pic of Boris in a composite with my Cece. I think they look really good together.

[​IMG]

He will be my only non-Fairyland bjd. :abambi:

#30 albeli, Dec 21, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    10. albeli nice shots and ya good luck with the 'only' part lol start looking now into clothing NOT from iple though ><

and speaking of iple boys... my Edwin who was looking more like the brother to his GF got a hair redo! I have to admit I knew his eventual twin sister was a red head... but i was terrified he would not be able to carry off the red. I am glad i was wrong! I think he looks great and more like i see his personality! XD oh and i swear i did not pose him with a possessive hand on his girl LOL ... he still needs snapping green eyes though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. @ladytiku Thank you! Your Edwin is handsome! I like the red hair on him. As for clothing, he’s being sent with some basics, and I ordered a suit from him on Etsy from @natzayshop. He’s casual corporate. I’m already used to buying special clothes because of my Fairyland slim minis.

12. I fear I have to break the festive chain :lol:

[​IMG]

Welcome @albeli! But yeah, believe Lady Tiku in regards to clothes - Slim Mini stuff is so easy to find whereas trying to clothe he JID boys... not my favourite hobby xD

13. Happy Holidays Everyone!

My Boris arrived today and I love him! So does Cece.

[​IMG]

#35 albeli, Dec 28, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    14. Hey guys I have a bad habit of just disappearing for Months. Alex turned 3 back in Oct and I still haven't taken him out for new photos. I am a bit in debt right now so My twin Boris' are still faceupless and wigless but I can't even remember if I posted their box opening so here they are with Alex. They are Alex's bodyguards.

[​IMG]IMGP6704_zps5vhpg8dr by
      on Flickr

Ok. I know I have been away for a while but I decided to take a peek at Iplehouses website and I know clothes for these boys has always been limited but only 7 items? REALLY IPLEHOUSE? Out of everything my boys are wearing in this picture only that black tank top is still listed. Guess the twins are stuck wearing Alex's clothes.

#36 equine-aurora, Dec 29, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    15. IH has said only with new "limited" dolls will outfits be released and not as 'regular stock' they are phasing clothing as regular stock out ... I'm sure of it... they have said 'no new clothing' to to many ppl who have asked... so I say don't bother looking at iple... just start sourcing out alternatives... And HI BOYS! good to see even unfinished!

16. Really? These boys are like impossible to shop for and Iplehouse just decided to cut the one source we had that would actually fit? :? I think Alex has like two items of clothing that fit him that aren't from Iplehouse. *_*

And cause I can. Have a group shot. 5/6 of my Iple's. Calanthe was away getting painted when the Twins and Leona arrived.

[​IMG]
      Back row: Issac (Boris), Alex (Colin), Kazimir (Boris)
      Front Row: Still unnamed Leona, Fedora (Cordelia)

I feel so bad that I have had Leona since April and she still doesn't have a name, it might end up being Leona. :doh

Also the twins do not have green hair, I just happened to have two green wigs and I wanted them to match.

#38 equine-aurora, Dec 29, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    17. lol @ the green hair... and yep... no idea what it might take to get new regular stock ... they keep spitting out the 'we have no plans' line when ppl ask... but I have been looking into companies that do 'custom' like through Alice Collections or Legend Doll ... omg some of the stuff you can custom .. i want to cry it's gorgeous... not like this but I am sure if you hunt them out... and it take hunting ><... you might find something for your aesthetic? but both of those deal for many places... Whee? we get to relearn to shot for these twits? lol I now have 2 girls and Edwin... I will get Sierra and i have 2 Kyle heads to body in the future lol so ya i need stuff too... i have been buying the more period stuff when i can. Even if my credit card screams bloody murder lol. shoes and boots are in and out like nuts with the FID boys using them too... so I'd grab up what you can when you can to be safe....

18. They fit in the same shoes my Doll-Zones wear so finding shoes for them isn't a problem it's finding pants, especially for the boys. Isaac is wearing boxers cause I only have one pair of shorts and one pair of jeans and 3 boys now :doh. If anyone finds a good source of pants for these guys let me know. :XD:. For now the 4 that have Iplehouse bodies are just sharing what clothes I have. Calanthe is a hybrid and therefore can fit in the abundance of slim MSD clothes I have collected over the past 9 years. :thumbup

Thanks for the info about Iplehouse clothing though. Good to know the company I bought my dolls from doesn't care if I have clothes for them. :sigh