1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IpleHouse JiD Mini Discussion Part 19

Nov 26, 2017

1. I love how you pose them in this picture. They look so relaxed and enjoyable. :)

2. This is probably a very silly question but does anyone have a FID boy they can put next to their JID girl? I want to get Asa a boyfriend but Bichun does not come in JID size and I want to see what the height difference would be. Thank you!

[​IMG]

3. @gaurweth - it's not so much about their heights, as those are fine, as it is about their aesthetic - the different scale and proportions, especially of their heads.....
      [​IMG]
      But maybe you don't mind the difference.
      There's another group shot with JIDs and FIDs on my Blog today - Comparing JIDs with FIDs

4. @MB Lilac Thank you so much for that! My goodness your dolls are always so beautiful to see. That dress is so stunning <3 It would seem my plan won't work like I hoped since that is a bit of a difference. Asa may just have to accept the single life until I can find a guy for her. XD

Faline has already found her partner in crime haha
      [​IMG]

5. sarahmeow Thank you, that was the idea getting the relaxed feel to it.
      gaurweth What a beautifull place to take pics with gorgeous dolls! I'm interested how's the Falines standing with those quite small hooves?

6. Super exciting time, woke up tonight for work, had an email notification that my order status had changed and so my Asa has entered 'shipped' status~!

For those who already received their dolls, is ems fast to the United States? Sorry for the possibly annoying and/or misplaced question~

7. Shipping from Korea is pretty quick but it is the Christmas shipments time. You can track the package at usps.com and ask for email updates!

8. Hi everyone!
      I have a JID girl and occasionally wonder if Iple House JID gesture hands are useful. The thing is sometimes I want to buy them (probably all of them at once since shipping from Korea costs an arm and a leg), but then I have doubts because there's a chance that these gesture hands will simply end up in a box and won't be used at all.
      So my question is: do you use gesture hands? Is it worth buying? All opinions are welcome.

9. gesture not so much but the weapon grip hands since they hold more than weapons yes. it depends on the hand pose... for example one of the EID hand poses for men i tend to use more because it works for 'holding hands. Now that i have my JID boy I need to swap out one of his for a 'grasp' type pose. You have to think outside the box and not just what the 'peace sign' sign hands are... like photo story and she holds up her hands and says 'two please'... like that ... pointer finger...
      she 'jabbed him in the chest' telling him he was an idiot! (what can I say my girl is a bit of a tough nut and gives her guy the verbal lashing now and again. Think how you use your hands when talking... so if you do photo stories .. yes have then to use. Iplehouse has a cute sequence with the Carved Heritage story with Bliss and Edan fighting and getting on each others nerves and just 'doing' things...

10. @Lady Tiku thanks! So basically they're used in photostories. Ok, I'll think about it.

11. lol not just photo stories but if you have a doll who's character 'shows' with a hand pose that too... like a doll needs a certain hat to be who they are... hands are for expression no matter how you use them... you don't need 'photo stories' to use them... my 'grumpy ass Dexter has at least one 'angry' type hand pose all the time... it just reflects his 'personality'... and my one jid girl uses a different hand pose because she can 'hold her hat' better with it. you can find many uses for them and it's better to have them when you want them... and keep the hands exposed as much as the doll is ... or you end up with an older doll (with mild age mellowing) and new hands >< lol it make a difference if your doll is always out lol

12. @Lady Tiku lol, I see it's all very complicated.

Anyhow, I feel terribly self-conscious, but here's an attempt of making an artistic photo.

WA0005.jpg

(Sorry, it seems I can't get the hang of picture posting here.)

13. Super quick question - how do FID clothes fit JID boys? I have a JID and want him to have form fitting shirts - but I'm thinking of upgrading him to a FID when I can find the body I want. I know FID have bigger feet, and are taller, but I'd rather not have to buy his outfit twice!

14. The only FID outfit I have is the tuxedo, and I have used it on my Owen. The sleeves were too long, so I folded them inside. Same with the pant legs. I wasn't going to permanently shorten them, because then my FID guys can't wear them....
      [​IMG]

15. Oh thanks so much! That outfit looks great on him! This really helps, I appreciate it!

16. [​IMG]

Occassionally Pazuzu runs around like the girl next door :lol:

17. Sorry for the super late reply but I feel like Faline stands pretty well on her little deer hooves heehee. I mean the stump I had her stand on was far from being even. Just gotta fiddle a little until you find her center of balance.

[​IMG]

@Roterwolkenvogel Pazuzu always looks amazing!

18. I've loved seeing everyone's wintertime photos! I'm jumping back into the hobby after quite a hiatus, and I'm trying my hand at making some sweaters for my JID Tatiana. This is my first attempt, and I'm excited to keep practicing and make more for her as I get better!

[​IMG]

19. @Roterwolkenvogel wow, your girl is so gorgeous and stylish! I'm not so familiar with the newer sculpts, which sculpt is Pazuzu?

Faline is amazing! Did you do the mods on her @gaurweth?

@momo6548 the sweater turned out adorably! Your Tatiana is so pretty!