1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IpleHouse JiD Mini Discussion Part 19

Nov 26, 2017

1. Goooo team...s - teams!!!
      Loving this. Subtle.
      Wow...just wow.
      Epic scenery.
      Wait, they make hands like that for JID?!!!!
      This is really nice. Her earth tones complement her so well.

2. @Dyelee91 Thank you for your kind words!

Also here is another photo of Faline I took <3

[​IMG]

3. @Dyelee91 not specifically for JID but they work as long as you hide the too big ball joint xD Those are Doll Legend Jointed hands, others might work better

@gaurweth Oh she's such a little cutie! :D

Pazuzu got a new thing (yes again, I like to live) - a crown:wiggle

[​IMG]

4. Ohhhh I see. Lol thanks!

My pleasure. She's so lovely.

#425 Dyelee91, Jan 18, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2019
    5. I sometimes forget how many Iplehouse dolls I have until I drag the out :lol: Today: Akira (Asa) & Jeromé (Ryan on IOS50)

[​IMG]

6. @xyuemoto that was a lucky eBay find years ago, probably from a Japanese Children's Day display. It's not a perfect fit but good enough for the 30 or so bucks I spent on it xD

7. Nice find!

8. *Lurking mode off* Hey, guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that there is a new JID boy at Iple preview. Nice that they still give some occassional love to this particular line :)

9. @Airike do you mean Daniel? If yes, he's an older mold who I think just got a new faceup added! (Which makes him kinda look Souldoll-ish xD)

But they seem to have a new KID girl!

10. Oh, sorry for being inaccurate: there is a preview for a new JID boy named Jud in the Iple BJD section. He is not up yet :-)

11. Now I am throughly confused :lol: found him but the preview pic/pics on the item are those of Eden?

Can someone cross check if my mobile internet is trolling me here cause I really want a new JID XD

12. I sure hope it's a new 'mature' JID guy. But considering that they've been going in the opposite direction lately, it probably won't be.

13. When I looked it does say Jud and it says "slightly mature looking as JID boy"
      Maybe we might get a mature-ish JID guy?
      I already found a partner for my JID girls finally haha, but I can't wait to see what he looks like.

14. I'm in love with the more mature faces of the FIDs, which are of course shrunken down versions of their larger dolls. I just wish they'd release some JIDs like that, even if they are just like the younger looking big guys. I have several JID ladies that really need more mature companions, and I already have two Owens.

15. Hmmm, looks like trolling to me ;-) This is what it shows me:
      [​IMG]
      http://iplehouse.com/imgnew/2019/preview_jud_en.jpg

He seems to have smaller eyes, so maaaybe he will look a bit more mature than the usual JID guys ;-)

16. Definitely trolling me then xD

I am excited to see this guy all done up, sounds interesting! :D

17. there will be another BID 'boy' as well (yes im aware of what thread this is)... what I'm curious about is are they still in the doing fairy tale them and if so are the two boys, one young and one a toddler, tied by some tale? cuz I can't think of how it would be if they are. Or are these just 'random character dolls' not tied to anything?