1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IpleHouse JiD Mini Discussion Part 19

Nov 26, 2017

1. Beautiful. This is such a kool pic

2. And Jud is up!
      He's not bad, imo. I love the shot towards the end too, with the BIDs. Adorable!

3. He looks like there is a hint of EID Leonard in his face, definitely a nice variation from the big-eyed sweet guys :-) Would be nice to see him in other face-ups though. This one is not bad, but more to the feminine side, IMHO. Looking forward to seeing him in owner photos ;-) Anyone tempted? :wiggle

4. I actually really like him but Im not a fan of the outfit, doesnt seem very wolf like to me.

I think it should have been made available as a separate general release instead of tying it to the limited doll only release.

To me, he is Chris in JID size :)

5. I love how he looks all modern werewolf and that outfit is lovely!

Not tempted tho (my wallet is relieved :lol:) but I'd love to see someone's take on him!

6. To me, Jud has Leonard's eyes and Chris's smile. :)
      I'm kind of tempted. Not as a wolf, but as my second Hobbit guy ... I had my eyes on Edwin, but Jud is another possible candidate. I'll only decide after I move house, though - no need to add to the load of resin already needing to be moved. :eusa_sile

7. I like him, to me he looks like Oscar's little brother. That one picture with the BID's is aDORABLE. It doesn't look like he's too menacing though lol. . more like he's their babysitter and trying to get them to behave.

8. LOL. Too cute! But you are right. He is nice, but still not as mature as I was hoping for. Maybe with a different faceup and wig? Oh well, not that I need any more dolls right now anyways.

9. He is cute but not cute enough to tempt me which my wallet is grateful for. I really do not need another doll right now. XD

10. i have 2 JID Kyle heads (one in RS & one in PG) waiting for characters. The RS I keep cuz he needs to be RS.. But the PG.... this Jud could be the new face I need.. pretty but in a darker resin can still pull off the farm boy look I need... I am kinda tempted... and "Jolene" is tired of being a third wheel LOL Bonus would be my Tiger boy would not be the only 'obvious' fey child anymore lol

11. Anticipating yesterday's snowstorm, I made my Kassia some wings, so she could be a Snow Fairy this morning...
      [​IMG]

More pictures - Snow Fairy

12. Job well done. Love it.

13. Hello! i currently have an order for a JID Faline on the new body coming and i also ordered a pair of the JID fantasy hands with her. Does anyone know if these hands will fit the new bodies or not? If anyone has pictures of a new body with the old hands it is greatly appreciated :hug:

14. Congratulations, @jamie5m :). I just got an email for a new gorgeous boy! Oh, I wish I could get him :...(:eusa_naug:eusa_pray:eusa_naug:...(

His name is Jud. :love

15. Omg they actually gave us a new JID Boy! And he's a cat boy! Oh if I had the money he so would be coming home. :ablink:

16. A Victorian Valentine with Steve and isis (Owen and 'I")
      [​IMG]

17. What a wonderful picture! So many wonderful details in the outfits and setting.

18. Thanks! I've taken so many Valentine's photos over the years, I thought it was time for something different. And this couple has been in their Victorian finery for a whole year now. So.....

19. can anyone tell me what clothes fit the new JID female bodies? mine lady should be here Monday! :D

20. Lovely. Omg