1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IpleHouse JiD Mini Discussion Part 19

Nov 26, 2017

1. Hey everyone!! I’m waiting on an Iplehouse Tania to arrive to me and I was wondering if I can have some spam of any Tanias, please!

I’m super excited since she was in the running to be my first BJD, but then I became obsessed with Minifee Ryeon and missed out on Tania, but I found one secondhand!!

2. Hello all! I've been trough this thread and some older ones in hope to see some photos of Minifee girls with JID boys. I feel like they would look nice together and their faces would fit better in proportion than FID's. I also have new Bimong Narae and I already saw a photo with a handsome guy in suit with two older (?) Naraes. Most of my current dolls are either from Bluefairy (big heads) or Fairyland 6-7" heads. At the moment I'm thinking about Owen and Daniel. I don't own any Iplehouse dolls yet but I've seen few that my friends have. What do you think about the proportions of the faces? Thanks for any input you might have and I'd be thrilled to see any photos if you have some or can show me the way towards them.

3. I don't have any Minifees, but I do have several Naraes, and they fit great with JIDs. They have the same size head, and are both realistic. One of my Naraes has Kyle as her partner....

[​IMG]

And that would be my photo with Owen with several Naraes - Wedding Portraits - Fav Photos 2017

4. @MB Lilac They look great together. Thank you so much for the link for the photos and I must say I just adore the outfits you've created for all of them.

I guess I was already convinced about having a boy JID already and just to debate with myself if it will be Owen or not. I find it quite stressing to order now that Covid19 has been affecting the shipping and such. Need to see other things too, like what sort of shoes will fit. I sew doll clothes myself so there's no problem having him clothed but I really like doll shoes so I'll need a pair or two for him. Will regular MSD size shoe be too big? Thanks again for the answer.

5. @xaya - all three of my JID guys are wearing regular MSD boots that I got years ago from Mimiwoo. The thing make sure a shoe fits is to compare a JID's foot length with the inside measurement of the shoes.

6. @MB Lilac Thanks for the answer, I have quite a lot of regular MSD shoes so there might be something for him too.

Which hands will he be coming with/is there a default pair? I'm already settled into Owen and asked about the shipping fee which is going to be big but that's the time we're having right now.

7. @xaya - JID boys come with JID_Boy Hands 01

8. Hey everyone! So I’m having a problem with shoes. It seems every shoe I buy either fits my Minifees or will fit my SD Delfs. I check the measurements, but on some of them I can’t get the width. Is there just a good place to buy regular shoes for classic JID girl bodies? And here’s a picture of Wren (showing off her love for Goalkeeper) for some prettiness.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#631 xxSugarxPopzxx, Nov 9, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    9. For some cute simple shoes, the 14" Kish Chrysalis shoes sold by debsadorables on ebay definitely fit! I own these sneakers, these floral cutout shoes, and these brown sandals and they all work great for my girl.

10. Okay, so I made an order for Owen. Shipping fee was horrendous but I thought that I need myself a treat for 15 years anniversary in this hobby. I'm also glad I found some photos of JID's together with other dolls so I've been browsing around there.

11. Thank you!! I have A LOT of 14” shoes from Debsadorables, but I think they’re the Kish/Larkin? Whatever one fits Minifees. But I will DEFINITELY check those out since I love her shop! Thank you so much!!

12. Hi everyone I'm planning to order a JID Daniel but I have problems with choosing skin colour.

I know they changed the resin formula before. I wanna know will Special Real (not the glow SR) turn green with the new formula? If it does, how serious they turn? Just little bit or turn to very green? Thank you so much!

And does anyone have Daniel? I wanna see more pictures of him

13. I don't think so, @orchild . I have a couple of FIDs for almost 3 years now, and they have not changed at all. But of course, they are not the translucent resin color, which by the way, is just gorgeous in color, I really like it :) I haven't noticed any change in color at all. I also have Peach Gold and two brown girls who are holding their color super well as well, all about 3 years old. They live in a room with blackout curtains and LED light (which is supposed to not have UV)

14. My only new RS Iple lived out of direct sunlight but not "blackouted" for a couple years, she's seven-ish now and still absolutely fine, so no, in my experience you don't need to worry about greening :)

15. @IngieBee @Jany
      Thank you so much! I was worried about greening and yellowing so much. I finally make an order for RS Daniel. Choosing skin color is so difficult for me especially they have so many colours. I'm so excited! Hope it can ship to home faster! :XD:

16. Daniel is so cute, congratulations @orchild :D :D :D

17. I've got a Daniel in SR for 6 years, I think. Still SR, not green :lol: But he lives in his box in a closed cupboard. He does not really a fan of being a model, likes to be photographer himself.

[​IMG]

Congrates with your order!