1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IpleHouse JiD Mini Discussion Part 19

Nov 26, 2017

1. Now I can share a photo of my JID Owen, Henry.

[​IMG]

I sewed him a shirt and jeans, he will need a wig and shoes. Socks I had already so I'm glad they fit him. :)

2. @xaya Nice! He looks great in his new clothes.

3. Wow, a real pro job on the clothes, very nice @xaya :D

4. Thank you @Lillith and @IngieBee :) I've been sewing doll clothes since I got my first doll at 2005 and I have studied as a dressmaker long time ago. :D Lots of practise. I'll try to have some photos of him with my other dolls, there are some in my Instagram if you want to take a look of some basic comparisons with other brand dolls. (Mainly FL Minifee and Bimong Narae).

5. I have to get off my bum and rework my minis. I want to give them new characters :D @xaya I just followed you on instagram, your dolls look adorable together. I love the way you have them interact. You photograph them so well, I have a hard time, but then I don't take my time like I should :(

6. @IngieBee Thank you, I'm glad you like them and thanks for the follow. :DDoes all of your dolls have a character or story? :) Mine actually doesn't have a big story, like with some that I've made little stories it started just casually when I had photographed clothes I received. I just take many snapshots with my phone and then post even tough I try to get good angles, they don't always work. I want to keep my instagram so that it's okay if I post not well thought material, it should be fun. I do enjoy seeing better photos from everybody but it's somehow tedious to take the real camera and work with that. I hope I'll get into photoshoots with Henry soon. He needs shoes and wig. But I'm in no hurry, it's nice to find new stuff for him too.

7. @xaya noooo :( I have great difficulty coming up with characters and that is my current challenge. I'm handicapped with the inability to act, come up with characters or write storied, LOL. My challenge isn't even to come up with a story, but some kind of background and character for each of my dolls, even if the character is from a book (a little cheating I suppose, LOL) So I'm very envious of people who can do this, LOL

8. A while back I had a failing photosoot due camera adjustments which I didn't check before beginning. So all the photos became really grainy, but I had photographed my dolls with my phone too, so here's a photo comparison from JID Owen with my other slim mini size dolls.

In order from L-R:
      Iplehouse JID model boy
      CP/Fairyland B-line girl, large bust
      Fairyland A-line model boy
      Harucastin E-minor body
      Fairyland A-line (old) girl body, F-bust, cutie legs
      Fairyline A-line (old) girl body, large bust, model legs
      Bimong New Narae body
      Fairyland M-line, cutie bust

[​IMG]

#668 xaya, Apr 5, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    9. Hello everyone,
      I have a question, is there any way to buy a seperate chest part from Iplehouse? I have a JID Cordelia with the glamorous chest and it is too big for my taste. :/
      I can already tell, the answer is probably "No", since I already checked the parts section on Iplehouse's website and they only seem to have feet and hands. But maybe I missed something.

10. Probably yes, you can. Few years back I bought a pair of upper leg part for my boy. I emailed Iplehouse and they said, that they'll prepare a custom order for me. I still have this order in my shopping account listed as "custom order". Just try to ask them about the bust part.

11. Maybe you can. Post on Q&A and include the COA number of your doll.

12. @ilia @MB Lilac Wow, I didn't expect that, that would be wonderful, thank you both for your help.

13. He looks perfect!

@xaya what a great comparison shot, is your boy realskin?

14. You know your Iplehouse dolls, yes he is. :) I really like this colour a lot.

15. I've had a blank Cordelia for months now. Jay Searle did the face up, so luscious and romantic. She models her new lace undies made from vintage textiles. As soon as she has an overgown (the seamstress has been notified!), she'll fix her hair and model that too!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. @Frillseeker she is so pretty!!!! Will she get an outfit as vintage as her undies?

17. @IngieBee
      I am going to try and do a Regency overdress that features her lingerie as part of the bodice. Her knickers will be hidden modestly of course!

18. @Frillseeker A regency dress sounds cool, layered looks are pretty awesome imo! Hopefully I'm thinking the right thing too. Her underdress is very cute, I like how delicate it looks!

19. I asked Iplehouse about buying a new chest piece separately and they replied with this:

"Hello,

We do not offer the body parts separately. We are sorry.
      Purchasing body parts are only able as the AS service and it should be same size/skin options from your previous order.

Please understand it. Thank you.

Iplehouse"

Does anyone know what they mean with "AS Service"?