1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IpleHouse JiD Mini Discussion Part 19

Nov 26, 2017

1. Hello! New to posting in this thread. :)

Does anyone have any suggestions on improving posing for the JID girls? I wish the leg string went all the way through the body, as it would be a lot easier to wire. >__< My girl has a hard time sitting up(as does my nYID girl; same exact issue). They also both have issues holding their arms up for poses. I hate it, but I love them, so I deal. xD

I’d post a picture of my very special Tania, but I’m on my phone, so that makes it difficult. I’ll have to do that when I’m on my computer.

Thanks for any advice!

#721 YukiOokami, Sep 9, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    2. @YukiOokami - I know exactly what you mean. The girl's legs just dangle there. Whenever I bought a new JID girl - I'd get them all blank - my friend who does my faces, would drill the doll's upper torso so it could be strung the traditional way with the elastic from the legs going right up to the head - Drilling a JID Lady Body
      [​IMG]

3. That is GENIUS. I need a drill. xD Thank you for sharing this!!

4. [​IMG]
      Hello, JID Discussion. The last time I was here the previous thread was active. :nowords: No new thread since 2017, wow?

Here is Katia Nicole. My 2010 NS Tania. I can't believe she's 11 now. (please excuse the cardboard, best light today is in the kitchen and you guys don't need to see all that... :sweat)

[​IMG]

5. @Aralien Katia Nicole is beautiful and it's lovely that she's been with you for such a long time.

Here's my one and only JID - Benny, whose name is Kate
      [​IMG]

6. @mikki Thank you. Yes, the Noctarcana Circus stole my heart a very long time ago. Oh my. Your Kate is beautiful herself. Her sculpt looks so different with that skin tone.

7. @Aralien I used to have Tatiana, full set with the trapeze but sadly I sold her to a friend years ago. Awh, thank you so much, I do love her. I agree, she looks very different in NS doesn't she.

8. @Aralien I love seeing photos of JID Tania, and yours is so beautiful! Also, that faceup is so very first decade of 2000s I think it just stole my heart. Mine is from 2013, so not far off (yet very yellowed already)

9. Today is 'Men Cook Dinner Day', so Owen decided to surprise Leona....
      [​IMG]

10. @MB Lilac Great picture but who gets to clean up?

11. Me

12. @MB Lilac Well I guess that's fair. I have a feeling you helped create the mess!

13. Leona got a great surprise!! Owen looks as if he's not sure whether he should be proud or bewildered or scared of her reaction to the scene. Great photo and I think he's quasi in the dog house for this.

14. Are the new JID girls a little more slender than the older more mature ones?
      I just got a new JID dress from Iplehouse and it seems really too tight on my older girls.

15. I have no idea since I don't buy Iplehouse clothes for my JIDs. But I do have some Iplehouse outfits for my BIDs and FIDs and they are all extremely tight. Especially the pants.

16. I think Iplehouse clothes tend to be pretty tight. I bought three different outfits for the past 8 years and all seem to fit just as tight.

17. After all the work making dinner recently, Owen decided to go the easy route this time......and get something for everyone....
      [​IMG]