1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Lucky Bag event

Jun 23, 2009

1. Lucky Bag Event

Hi, everyone. ~ This is Iplehouse. ^^

Iplehouse makes the progress of Lucky Bag Event from Jun. 22 to Jul 22.

- In lucky bag of 30,000 KRW, there are items worth of 50,000 KRW ~ 100,000 KRW,
      and
      - In lucky bag of 50,000 KRW, there are items worth of 80,000 KRW ~ 150,000 KRW.
      But, please kindly be notified that these items are NOT related with the sex.

So, please choose the SIZE from the option, for sure.~

The quantity for these items is already fixed, and these items can be probably sold-out in advance.~
      Therefore, we kindly ask you to please do in a hurry!

This is lucky bag event, but lucky bag itself will not be offered to you, and relevant items will be packaged very well in general box. ^^

Thank you very much. ~

I am most certainly ordering some bags. Probably there will be a swap thread like there was with the Fukubukuro?

Discussion thread here: Please no further discussion in this thread.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...=1#post4903193

2. This isn't a contest, it's a sale -- go to the website and buy a lucky bag if you'd like one.

3. I'm at the site, but I don't see where to buy them. What category are they under?

4. Darn shipping, or I'd probably get one. :doh
      Iplehouse goodies can't be bad! ^_^

5. Sorry to be a bother, but what is the YID and JID sizes and whom do they fit? (will they fit mnf, unoa, volks and so on?) TY! EDIT: I do not really need height so much as if they will out non-iplehouse doll bodies. ^_^

6. JID is MSD Sized, and I think YID is SD Sized.

7. Wow this is confusing me. I went to currency exchange and put the 30,000 KRW to USA and it comes out to $23.42 but to buy the bag it costs $50? Even if I were lucky enough to get the most wonderful bag (worth 100,000 KRW) it has $78.52 worth of goodies but then won't I have to pay shipping? Maybe I'm just not getting it??

8. The 30,000 KRW bag costs $30 USD. The 50,000 KRW bag costs $50 USD.

9. The $30 bag has approx. $40-$80 worth and the $50 has approx. $60-120. And yes I think you have to pay shipping.

10. Is the Hound size Kamau size?

11. No, Kamau is EID size, significantly bulkier than a Hound, even though they are approximately the same height.

12. since the official announcement on the iplehouse site is dated june 23rd,
      i think the june 22nd is a typo, and they may not have started yet (hopefully)

13. The Lucky Bags are back on sale.