1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse - male 63cm YID!

May 22, 2007

1. That is coming home with me right now.

2. I know I`m almost tempted to change Ikki`s body for this lovely 6-pack of niceness!

3. Wow what a Body:drool... I wonder what other companies Resin Matches Iplehouse's:wiggle
      ~Anthony

4. I heard somewhere that Iplehouse matches well with Volks, if so then I'm in so much trouble. I'd need to get this new body.

I'm so happy!

My main complaint about the other boy body was the jointed torso, It just "ruined" the whole look of the body for me and this new one....I'm jumping for joy over.....a seemless body perfect for photographing. :D
      I hope that Iplehouse keep him like this, because I want to buy it once I've paid up all my dues.

5. holy crap!! what a body!!!!

6. Iplehouse uses the pale pink resin. Was considering a Iplehouse body for my DOT Ducan head I just bought. Hmmm:)

7. Does Iplehouse resin match Luts?

8. *dies*
      Absolutely thrilled for the return of the single torso!!! :celebrate
      THANK YOU IPLE!!!!!
      Yes.
      Must upgrade my little Ichigo. :mwahaha

9. There certainly seems to be a trend towards ripped bodies right now, doesn't there? Unidoll Jace, Elfdoll K, Dollstown 15, etc., etc.

Now, if someone would make a toned female body, I'd jump for joy. I'll be waiting for pictures of the Unidoll Real girl. :3

10. Well looks like my floating Soo Ri head may finnally get a body!

Morgan

11. He's very handsome. I like this trend of more muscular men.

12. I recently was corresponding with IP asking about their normal skin color, whether it was now pinkish or still beige-ish. They said it depends on which of the companies they have producing the bodies is doing the producing at any given time. So it can vary from pink to more beige.

I copied the measurements IP gave, took some from the Unidoll site, and measured the rest myself. It appears the biggest difference in the IP new body is the width of the shoulders (which may be partially due to those large muscles in the arms)

Here are the comparison "stats":

IP: / Unidoll

Tall: 63cm / Tall: 67cm
      Circ. of neck : 10.5cm / neck: 10.5 cm
      Circ. of chest : 26cm / chest: 28.5cm
      Width of shoulders Incl.arms: 16cm / Incl.arms: 14cm
      (previous IP vers.body was 14cm)

Length shoulder to wrist: 19cm / 21cm
      Lenth of back: 14cm / 16.5cm
      Circumference of waist: 21.5cm / 22cm
      Circumference of hips : 25cm / 26.5cm
      Length hips to ankle: 35.5cm / 38cm
      Foot size:7.8cm // foot: 8cm

13. No, it's much lighter. Normal skin, that is: Luts white skin is much... whiter than Iplehouse white. At least when I last had white skin dolls to compare. It might vary, but still I'm pretty sure they won't match.

That body is quite something. Especially his back! Still, I prefer the triple-jointed body, I think...

14. I don't know - I liked it at first, but the more I look at it, the more something feels off about the chest and abs. Probably just me being odd.

15. Probably it's the vestigal "8th pack" below the navel...usually there's just a line of *hair* going down to the tum, not diminishing abs! I spotted that immediately, but it's an easy sanding job, so no biggie.

It does look a LOT like the Unidoll body, with the "striations" alongside the abs. But the improved back is really nice! And the butt beats all heck out of Jace's "double glute syndrome"! I must recheck the nips....

16. They keep at it and soon we'll be able to call them 'action figures' like the boys. ;)

17. OMG OMG!! I was expecting for a body like This... *¬*....

18. BTW, guys - I was just at the IP site to ask a question, since I noticed the neck size is larger than previously, and was curious if older heads would fit -- Someone left an open message asking about 70cm dolls.

The IP answer was that they take a lot of time to do, and they would come out with 40cm (range?) dolls first.

They did say for certain, though, that they're coming out with TWO new boys and TWO new girls in June-- don't know if that relates to the 40cm range, or if there will be new boy heads to go with the new body!

19. I have but one thing to say with regards to this.

:drool

That is all.