1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. ]* What did you order?
      EID lahela with b type makeup, normal skin
      * When did you order?
      april 11th, 2013
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      the price was in total $841. It was definitely a good deal for all of the elemental guardian items that i purchased with her...
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      beautiful. almost exactly like lahela in person.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      yes! but over time, I've realised just how crappy the posing is, but I love that iplehouse goes for more realistic body types. the women that they sculpt aren't just skinny girls with very large breasts, and the men they sculpt aren't all just long legged buff guys. they are realistic, almost lifelike.
      * Would you buy more from this company?
      now, I feel like my main focus will be on fairyland dolls. they have much better posing. but that may change because Iplehouse was my very first company, and I have not given up on their molds.

2. * What did you order?
      SID Felix with a couple of accessories

* When did you order?
      Dec 2015

After receiving it in the mail, I felt it was totally worth its price!

Yes! :D

For the most part, I was happy with all my items (especially the doll). I was only disappointed with the nYID/SID white flow shirt I'd ordered. It was really hard to put on as the stitching was, I'm not sure how to put it, "inflexible"? It felt kind of cheap. If I could order again, I would have not ordered that shirt

Oh yes! I hope to one day order another BJD from them...that's not going to be for awhile though *weep* ;_;

3. What did you order?
      SID Stella, PG skin, type C makeup, Type A body brushing
      Black lace corset set
      Cashmere coat set
      Signorina set
      Black velvet set
      White wrinkle dress

* When did you order?

April 4th 2016

She was very expensive but Stella is the most stunning doll I have ever seen and definitely worth it.

Oftentimes the promotional photos make things look better than they really are, but not in this case because she looks even better in real life. Her faceup is absolutely stunning and so detailed.

Yes I'm very happy with everything I ordered as everything is very high quality and only took a month from my order date to be made and shipped.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      SID Stella: Perfect except I wish the seams weren't visible, and she were a little easier to pose. I also think the black inside the mouth looks a little strange up close, but not sure what to do about that to improve it.
      Black lace corset set: The panties in the set are very tight and difficult to pull over the thighs, but looks better quality in real life than in the promo photos.
      Cashmere coat set: Super soft cashmere and beautiful, classic design. Fits SID woman very well. Would like if it came with either 2 black fur cuffs or a black fur muff to match the collar.
      Signorina set: My current favourite set. Lots of accessories that can be mixed and matched with other outfits, nice details and beautiful colour. The little ties and lace-up corset are very fiddly though and might be difficult for people with poor eyesight or chubby fingers.
      Black velvet set: Very classy dress and fits SID woman perfectly. Wish the long gloves were velvet too.
      White wrinkle dress: Good simple dress but too short to sit in without flashing. The bandeau part is also a bit awkward on the bust and I can't imagine it on glamour size but.

Yes! I plan on buying more clothes because they are beautiful and great quality. I probably won't buy another doll because they are so pricey though.

4. * What did you order?
      A pair of boots and leggings.

* When did you order?
      03/22/2017

Yes. It's what I expected.

Yes. The leggings in particular look even better in person because of the texture.

Yes. The product quality is good.

Yes, definitely.

5. * What did you order? SID Marien, normal skin, Via Doll Choice, Carved Heritage faceup
      * When did you order? 12/5/17 and she arrived today!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Absolutely, except for the eye color. Which is something I need to do, no fault of Iplehouse.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Oh my yes!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) - Iplehouse dolls are just plain breathtaking. I just love her!!
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, already have!

6. * What did you order?
       SID Stella.

* When did you order?

Yes.

Almost consistent, things are more beautiful than photos.

Is acceptable.

Face is very beautiful and stylish, but the joint design is not good.

I will, but I hope they can improve the joints.

[​IMG]

7. * What did you order?
      01. F.I.D. Miho and a 6/7 size wig (IHW_SS016 in colour #1B Black)
      02. F.I.D. Yur

* When did you order?
      01. Ordered Miho on 5th of February 2018 and arrived on 2nd of April 2018
      02. Ordered Yur on 19th of February 2018 and arrived on 14th of March 2018

Absolutely! Amazing detail, beautiful resin quality and colours (Peach Gold skin and Grey skin)

01. Miho looked even better. I ordered faceup Type B and it looks stunning. The wig was beautiful. Made very well and so silky.
      02. Yur was ordered blank and in grey skin so she looked quite different to sales photos.

Beyond words. Both my Iplehouse girls are amazing.

Really only positives. I love the joints and how they click into place. I love the face sculpts and the resin. I love everything!

Definitely.

Here is a pic of my ladies:
      https://lraerosedesign.wixsite.com/portfolio/bjd-collection?lightbox=dataItem-jkkr0wwm

8. * What did you order?
      1) Iplehouse FID Tedros in real skin with faceup and body blush A, along with a set of clothes and a wig

2) Set of FID clothes and boots

* When did you order?
      1) August 1 - arrived Sept 10

2) Sept 3 - arrived Sept 7

1) Very much so! I have to say, Iple’s faceup artist did a superb job. I was surprised that the resin smells wonderful as I have a doll and a head from another company that smells a bit strong even up to today (after a couple of years!). For Iple, I just like the smell for some reason. Also, he poses well without clothes — more on that below.

With the company clothes, I need to unbutton the pants so he could sit. The shirt that comes with the set is a bit bigger than I expected. The wig is soft and silky, and styled quite nicely, though the wig cap can peek a bit if you don’t muss his hair right.

2) Same comment about unbuttoning the pants, and the shoes are just enough to fit without socks. If you’re like me and prefer to put socks on them to protect their toes, then that’s something to consider. The quality of the clothes are good though. There are no loose threads or falling buttons. It’s just the size.

1) Better! Well, yes he does look like the pictures, but he seems to change expressions when viewed from different angles.

2) They do.

1) 11/10 satisfied with the doll. I could forgive the quirks of the clothes as they are still of high quality.

2) This set is just tighter than I hoped, but the quality is still very good with regards to both the clothes and the shoes.

A major positive would be that they shipped after only a month! I was so happy as I had requested body blushing and asked a bunch of questions in their Q&A but still got him much earlier than I expected. Considering that, the quality of the doll is just amazing.

Yes, definitely. I hope they make more clothes for their FID line as well. Maybe bigger shoes? Anyway I got this guy to sit by my desk as my 70cms stay posed inside our collection room so...I definitely need more clothes. :whee:

#28 Valesca, Sep 13, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    9. * What did you order? EID Chase with extra hand/foot parts + 2 wigs

* When did you order?
      September 02, 2018

YES.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? For the most part, yes. The make up I chose looked a bit different than I expected, but could just be the skin tone I chose. The wigs looked different than in the photos, but it was probably due to styling. They still look great though!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.

Pro: Absolutely gorgeous. Well sculpted. Quick turn around time! Got mine in just a little over a month.
      Cons: So expensive! Posing a bit awkward, but could be due to the size of the doll?

Most likely but probably their smaller scale dolls... X3

10. * What did you order?
      FID Rex on model type body in peach gold with mobility type thighs.
      * When did you order?
      Ordered August 2018
      Arrived September 2018
      Yes
      Yes
      Overall yes.
      Pro: He is gorgeously sculpted with a lot of details like sculpted veins. His body poses well and I like the look of the less buff model body compared to the FID muscle type. His joints look good in all positions and I like how the lock.
      Con: He does have noticeable seem lines. His legs are a little wobbly but it can probably be fixed with some sueding.
      Yes

#30 LilliBP, Mar 4, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    11. * What did you order? Doll clothing
      * When did you order? Regularly over the months this year (2019)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, LOVE Iplehouse.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) All Positive. LOVE the high quality of Iplehouse.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Indeed Yes. They are exemplary.