1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Is CustomHouse Ai Gara-Han a limited Han headmold?

Oct 15, 2004

1. ARRRGGHH!!! :o
      Im gonna go crazy! I have been after a Han headmold for so long and i *just* missed out ont he beauty and the beast Han.... and now here's Gara-Han. He is a costume play Ai on customhouse's site but is he a Han headmold????!!!
      I need to know!! Or i will die!! :( :crushed :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rachie

2. Gara-Han looks like a Gene mold to me.

Han's head isn't used very often, and only for limited and costume type Ai. Keep a look out - one will show up eventually!

Next to Gene - whom I adore - Han is my favorite Ai!

3. THANKYOU!!! I was having a fit wondering if he was Han or not and should i buy him!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

Rachie *_* :oops: :D

4. I'm looking on Customhouse's site and I can't find what you're referring to '_'; Maybe I'm dumb T_T; Have a link to a picture?

(edit)Nevermind, I just found it >_>; I am dumb after all! ToT;

5. I know exactly how you feel - I almost went blind looking at Ai boys, trying to figure out if the one I wanted was a Gene or a Han. :D They're both so beautiful!

Ai are *very* special. I hope you get your boy soon!

6. That one is a pretty boy but not Han...

Han is a cutie, like said, there aren't too many of him but one will come up. I really enjoy having my Han, I jumped so fast when I saw someone selling him. :chibi

7. OMG!!! You have a han??!! I would so die to be you right now!!! Han is the first doll i ever really fell in love with... he is sooo... beautiful! :D :D

Rachie

8. Yep! :D He's my avatar. I have about a billion other pictures of him too. These are from his arrival. http://www.silent-hearts.net/hatori/
      Right now my Young Han is a blonde! :chibi

Tamara

9. OMG! You are sooo lucky!! *Cries as she realises she cannot ever get her beloved Han* :crushed :cry: :cry: :crushed

Rachie

10. I was told by Anu months ago .... that Gara-Han is a Jun headmold ...

11. Thank you, Mia! It's so hard for me to see the difference between Gene and Jun! (As yo know. ^_~ )

Did she tell you if he was BW by any chance...?

12. Gene and Jun are both so handsome and very similar....
      of course, like you said, one can always look inside their headcaps to
      confirm ! (^-^)....... it would help if CH site or Dealers's site can
      indicate it too......

If my memory serves correctly...he is standard skintone...
      (which someone said once is lighter than Volks Standard skin)
      :D

and the only reason I asked her was because she was helping out Customer Service back then .....and I was interested in Gara_Han ........

~Mia