1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Is DZ HID limited edition?

Feb 6, 2008

1. I want to get a DollZone HID next but I need to know if he'll be around when I have enough money for him =3 So far I haven't herd any news of him being sold out but I really need to know if I can wait or if I should buy him right away? Any help on this matter would be greatly appriciated
    2. I believe Hid is not limited as a BJD but it's possible the fullset or outfit might be.

3. Thanks! :) That really helps! It's okay I only want to get the doll. Thanks again!!! :)
    4. He isn't a limited either as the full set or bare doll. He'll be around for quite a while. :)

5. Thank you SO much! That really puts me as ease :)
    6. I was kinda under the impression that the outfit was limited. Though I could be totally wrong.

Seeing as I own a DZ Hid outfit and all. I just don't have the sword.

You can always get him from Junkyspot if you really want the outfit. That's how I got mine. :)
    7. Yea, when I have enough money to get him I'm either gunna get him from JunkySpot (that's where I got Fei) or DenverDoll cause they have him there too :aheartbea
    8. Yep, you're totally wrong. ;)

I'm one of their agents and the outfit is not limited, though eventually they will stop selling it as their catalog changes from time to time. I don't see it happening anytime soon though. They are still selling outfits that they brought out when they first started up.
    9. Well that's awesome! :) I'll be able to afford him in 4 to 6 weeks. I was just worried he wouldn't be around by that time. I'm still pretty new to all this

Moggie- you've been a BIG help to me! Thank you! :)
    10. You're welcome, always happy to help out. :)