1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Island Doll - New Amy 2 [MSD] - Now for Preorder - Free Shipping Special

Nov 16, 2009

1. New Island Doll Amy fullset version 2 for preorder up at Featherfall just in time for the holidays. Can be purchased nude or with the fullset additions. And the FreeShipping promotion still applies. For more information please email [email protected]. As part of Island Doll's own promotion she will come in a sleeping bag with free faceup and eyes.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Wow. Gorgeous!

Will it be possible to buy the outfit on it's own seperate, or will it only be available in Amy 2's fullset?

3. Does Amy 2 have the same body as the first Amy? If not, can we get pictures?

4. The dress is available seperately now, you should be able to find it under the IDoll MSD clothing section. ~ http://www.featherfall.ca/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=303_279_285&products_id=2125

Yes it is the same body as the first Amy.

Don't forget if you are going to use FreeShipping to input the code during check out as we can't retroactively add it after the purchase is completed.

5. Are the two amy's the SAME head mold? this one looks totally different but why does she have the same name?

6. still waiting for my question to be answered.

7. Sorry, I didn't see your question.
      I'm an Island Doll dealer, and I can tell you the face is diferent than the first one.
      It has some changes, and in my opinion is more beautifull than the first one ^_^
      I hope to help you if you have more questions, don't doubt to ask ^^

8. Is only the faceup different, or is the entire head mold different? How is it different? Are examples of the changes available, and is there any way to still get Amy-1?

9. I contacted Featherfall and was told you still could get the Amy 1 faceup and that the mold is the same for both Amy 1 & 2. Just the face-up is different. I, too, like the faceup on Amy 1 better than version 2.

10. Amy -1 can still be ordered on the site: http://www.featherfall.ca
      What we have been told by Island Doll is that is the same exact doll, just with a different faceup and fullset options.
      You'll get answers faster through our customer service, as we are rarely on these forums.