1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

IslandDoll Bru Discussion

May 16, 2018

1. Thought I would make a thread for these little cuties! They seem to be produced in limited runs. I was able to get mine through ACBJD, and DDE had some on preorder also ^^

Doll_BRU_Islanddoll

[​IMG]
      Measurements:
      Head height 18cm
      Eyeball 24mm
      Head circumference 22cm
      Neck circumference 4.6cm
      Shoulder width 4.2cm
      Arm length 4.6cm
      Bust 9.2cm
      Waist 11cm
      Hip 12cm
      Leg length 4cm
      Foot length 2.7cm
      Foot width 1.4cm

2. [​IMG]

3. They’re so cute!!!!!! Like little toddlers!

4. Hello, thank you for making this thread! I'm new to the forum and I've been looking for info about these cuties but couldn't find much. I ordered Gloomy Bru about a month ago and I can't wait for him to be here (I think he will be a boy).
      Your Bru is super sweet!! is she wearing a 9" wig? And is their eye size really 24 mm? :ablink:

5. @AprilRainbowBet , congrats on your order! Where did you get him from? I tried contacting ID directly about them and got no response.

And yes,she has an 8/9 wig and 24mm eyes from etsy. The dress is for pukifee:)

#5 Cydril, May 17, 2018
      Last edited: May 17, 2018
    6. @Cydril I puchased him directly from ID about a month ago. I asked them about adding face-up and other options, and after I placed my order I noticed they updated their website. I think now you can add all the options you want and check out through there :) Have you tried Legend Doll as well? That’s where I saw Bru for the first time but I live in the US and I believe LD is overseas, so I ended up ordering directly from ID.

And thank you for the info about their size! I got a wig and eyes from etsy, and I was worried they wouldn’t fit right :XD: I will look at pukifee clothes too!

#6 AprilRainbowBet, May 18, 2018
      Last edited: May 18, 2018