1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

jaime-doll.com updated New style dolls!!

Sep 13, 2007

1. Hello, this is Jaime~ long time no see~ :sweat

We updated our new style dolls, and the pictures of Adonis body in FAQ!!

Special ver. dolls will be released on 21th September :) and their price may go down before sale. :sweat

We have been prepared long time for like brand-new style and concept for our dolls
      in best appearance.

We are honored to introduce to you our new 18cm Adonis dolls

Cristin,
      [​IMG]

Joan,
      [​IMG]

and tanned skin Vito~
      [​IMG]

and 27cm Rosebay dolls~

Cloe,
      [​IMG]

and Celina
      [​IMG]

We will add more information about Rosebay doll body tomorrow.

See you on 21th September, the day of our grand opening!! :)

2. Is everything going on sale soon? I've noticed everything is marked as sold out and I'm interested in the wigs. Are you preparing for a grand opening or are most things out of stock? :sweat

3. will you be selling parts separately? please update us on wig and eye size. thanks! I'm looking forward to the release.

4. I love Vito too *___* I have wrote to jaime some PM and e-mail... T_T I would want to know some things about Vito!!!

PS a link: jaime-doll.com

5. Hello everybody.
      This is Jaimedoll.
      We feel sorry for causing you inconveniency.
      We've found the same problem on accessing to our site yesterday.
      And thankfully, one of our members mentioned about this problem on Q&A board as previous replies of Rose Ann and Celesse.
      We are very very thank you for letting us know that problem.
      It seems like the web hosting service company had served temporarily unstable access condition.
      Actually we've asked our web hosting service company about the access difficulty.
      And now it runs well.
      We are always appreciate your comments and interests in our company.
      If you feel any difficulty or inconveniency on anything about our service,
      don't hesitate to let us know.
      We have all ears to our customers opinion.
      Thank you so much.

Jaime.

6. Hello, this is Jaime again.
      I heard that some region has poor access not only our site but also any other sites.
      We don't have any difficulty in accessing our site but we are so sorry to hear that you still have poor access.
      Sometimes regional condition or hidden trouble can cause your access trouble.

I left our index page and sites in three other languages.
      http://www.jaime-doll.com
      http://www.jaime-doll.us
      http://www.jaime-doll.net
      http://www.jaime-doll.com/index.html

We will do our best for your enjoyable visit without stress.
      Thank you.

Jaime.