Mar 12, 2009

1. Haven't seen one started :) So, here are the questions:

COMPANY NAME:Jaime-Doll/J'aime/JD
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Here is my review:
      * What did you order?
      Limited Special Cat Version Tanned Winny
      * When did you order?
      Jan 17th 09 (But paid the layaway off on Jan 21/09)
      * How was the communication?
      FANTASTIC~! :aheartbea, I posted questions on the Q and A board and received a quick response on BUSINESS days (No more than 3-4 days for a response)
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Easy ^.^ I used Paypal~!, there layaway is for a month only after you ordered the doll, in other words you have to make the full payment after 30 days of purchasing the doll. [I believe this is correct, correct me if i'm wrong]
      * How long did it take to ship?
      35 days after I paid off my doll ^.^ just like they said, they sent gift eyes to all those whose dolls were a bit longer because of problems, however they informed the buyers on there news page :D and it wasn't THAT much of a delay~! (Still got some cute grey eyes ^^)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      For my baby girl? I find her perfect ^.^, I especially love the face up and outfit, it was worth the money for such a tiny girl :-D
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Pretty damn close, Otherwise her face up matched perfectly :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      YES YES YES YES YES~! I can't say that enough lol, I also got a extra wig for the event, and I had a perfect image of what I wanted for her, I informed the company and they found a wig which was just what I imagined, plus I received the eyes and wig I wanted too (Big hugs to the company) THEY WERE SO KIND....
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The only problem was the necklace didn't ship with the package (Tiny mistake), but I contacted them and they are sending the necklace right away, so really not much of a problem >.>
      * Would you order from this company again?
      If I had money ^.^ YEP~!:)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Of course o.O