1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeans for MNF

Nov 27, 2007

1. Hi!
      Anybody know where can I buy jeans for MNF girl Shushu?

2. I don't know, but you might want to edit your thread title to be more specific - it's easier to get answers that way. You could edit your first post, pick Advanced, and change the title to something like:
      Jeans for Minifee girl? (or Jeans for Minifee boy?)

Carolyn

3. Carolyn.S
      You are entirely right -)
      Thank you

blackwingsblackheart
      Thanks

4. I believe the 43 cm Narin/Narae and Unoa doll clothes should fit the MNF. I know that they are listed that way on eBay often enough.

5. No problem. I just wish I knew of some European sources for you. I had trouble finding jeans too--other places that sold them were always out of stock when I was looking, like Dollmore (oh, yeah, try them, too: http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step0.php?b_code=B20050505091647&c_code=C20050506095719 :doh ), and of course Luts doesn't sell them anymore, if they ever did. My boy insisted he had to have jeans, though, so I kept looking and eventually decided to spend the big bucks at Volks. Another idea: if you can sew, go to the Workshop area of the forum and ask about jeans and/or pants patterns at the "Sewing, Wigs and Jewelrymaking" section. Good luck!

EDIT: Minifee Shushu! She's cute! Anjelchan's right, Narae probably would fit; once again, compare the measurements just to be safe, or ask the seller.

6. It depends on the fit that you want. Normal MSD-sized clothes will be baggy on Mini Fee, so I would not recommend the ones from Volks. 43cm Narae or Unoa clothes have a much better fit.

If you want to spend a lot of money, Mio is THE person to go to for jeans.

7. I've tried my Narae/Unoa sized jeans/pants/skirts on a MNF before and they worked fine. ;)

8. If Narae jeans work on MNF, there are a lot of seamstresses that sew jeans. Atelier Momoni (Flonne), Brennil's Threads (Brennil), bperry042 in the Marketplace, and many others.

Here are Narae's measurements (right column) - check Shushu's hips and waist against those. Some of the jeans made for Narae are skintight.
      http://dollfair.com/gallery6.htm

Here is the Narae clothes thread:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32286

Carolyn

9. Thanks for the mention! Just a quick note that my line is actually called "Her Delicate Strength." :)

10. Brennil - when I save the Her Delicate Strength home page as a Favorite or Bookmark, the name automatically filled in is "Brennil's Threads" so there must be some web page statement that controls that - I would guess this one (I put quotes around it to make sure it shows up here):

"<title>Brennil's Threads</title>"

Carolyn

11. I bought jeans for my Shushu darling at Dollmore and they fit just fine. Although, keep in mind that although MNFs are slim MSDs, their hips are HUGE. Big hips, big butts. X33; So whatever you get, make sure they'll fit over those babies. Like I said, Dollmore jeans fit fairly well. A little tugging over the hip cups and they're fine.

P.S. Congrats on owning a Shushu! XD I'm so biased...

12. You can also find jeans from Zozolala and Flonne here on the board.

Mio from m2kdolls.com has the amazing jeans too but they take a while to make so you must be patient.

13. On m2kdolls- And they're very, VERY expensive. 75 bucks for some jeans for MSD size. I was looking at outfits for my girl from there, but because they're good quality handcraft, they cost a bit. But if you've got the coin- and are willing to spend that much for doll clothing- they look gorgeous. ^^

14. Thanks for all. I just wait my first doll, so I worry and ask stupid questions -)

blackwingsblackheart
      I can sew and knitting. Theoretically. -) In practice I can not yet finishing sweeter that I start 2 yeas ago -) But it was my size. Shushu more smaller than me -)

Sefie
      I don&#8217;t like Mio jeans, I can&#8217;t say why. Not only for mony, simply dislike.

Carolyn.S
      The time when I can go to Marketplace will be after 32 posts -)

PsychoticElflet5
      Shushu fanclub -) -) -)