1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

jedimarajade2 feedback

Nov 12, 2010

1. Purchased the cutest pair of paints from jedimarajade2...lightning fast shipping, very nice replies and even sent me some links to other sales i might like. Thank you!

2. jedimarajade2 bought some SD trousers from me. She paid straight away, was very patient, all in all a pleasure to deal with ^_^

3. Jedimarajade2 and I just completed a straight trade, a pair of pink pencil pants, carrot wig and kimono for my lolita outfit and everything went perfectly! I would highly recommend her and congratulations on your first trade! ^_^

4. I purchased a shirt from jedimarajade2. Excellent communication, super fast shipping. Thanx so much! :D

5. I ordered on Jedimarajade2's GO for Tatas. It went perfectly, and she kept in touch throughout. I received my items very quickly too. I love my MSD kimono and fan. :D
      Jedimarajade2 is the BEST!!! I would gladly join another GO if she hosts another one.

6. I also took part in jedimarajade2's GO for Tata's Paradise. She was wonderful with keeping us updated with the order and was very prompt with shipping out the order once she received it from the company. She shipped mine out pretty much as soon as I paid my shipping invoice, and it arrived in two business days. Everything was nicely packed and the little note and candies she added was a really nice and adorable touch. The clothes are perfect! I would gladly participate in another of her GOs in the future. It went perfectly. Thank you again! :truffle

7. I was a member of jedimarajade2's Tata's Paradise GO. She was an excellent GO leader and kept us all updated throughout the entire transaction. She was very organized and provided a clear breakdown of expenses during each step of the GO. Shipping was very quick and nicely packed. I would certainly participate in any future GO that she ran. Thank you! ^__^

8. I participated in jedimarajade2's TaTa's Paradise GO and it was a positive experience. She was great at keeping in touch and the items arrived well packed. Thanks for organizing it!

9. I participated in jedimarajade2's Tata's GO. jedimarajade2 kept us updated at all times, communication was always pleasant and prompt and when the order arrived she shipped very quickly.
      I am very happy to have participated in this GO and would definitely work with her again.

Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction. :)

10. I was a member of jedimarajade2's Tata's Paradise GO and everything went perfectly and smoothly. She kept us updated and even worked with me when I wanted to make a change in my order. Shipped quickly and everything arrived safely. Thanks again!

11. I participated in jedimarajade2's Tata's Paradise GO. She was well organized and the whole experience was very positive. Her communication was great - prompt and friendly. She kept everyone well updated and in the loop about things going on about the order, invoices went out in a timely manner, and she shipped the items out quickly! Would certainly do business with her again and recommend her as well.

12. I participated in jedimarajade2's TaTa's Paradise GO and everything went very well, fast shipping and great communication. Highly recommend. Thank you.

13. I took part in jedimarajade2's GO for Tata's Paradise. She kept us well informed and was friendly and prompt. My package arrived in a few days packaged safely.
      I highly recommend her and would do business with again.
      :D

14. I participated in a Tata's Paradise GO run by jedimarajade2 - she was prompt and friendly with all communications and conducted the GO well - my items were shipped promptly from her home and arrived safely and quickly. I would not hesitate to participate in another GO! Thanks so much!

15. Participated in Tata GO. Great communication from jedimarajade2! Shipping was very fast when the order arrived.

Thanks~

16. I participated in jedimarajade2's Tata's Paradise GO and all was very well organized! Great communication and fast shipping). Thank you very much!

17. Jedimarajade2 bought a t-shirt and hoodie from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Thank you!

18. I joined Jedimarajade2's Tata's group order and it was a wonderful experience all around. Great communication and speedy shipping. I love my new SD16 shoes--thanks so much!!

19. I bought an SD13 outfit from Jedimarajade2 and it's great.
      Well desribed, great packing. Jedimarajade2 was extremely sweet throughout the whole transaction and great with communication. She also shipped really fast even though she was ill.
      <3

20. She ran a Go back in october for Tata, She did a great job and everything was very well put together! I would do another GO with her and is highly recommended.