1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JellysFancy's Feedbacks

Feb 23, 2017

1. #1 JellysFancy, Feb 23, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    2. Jelly purchased a Depths Doll Giorria from me. She had great communication and paid immediately. I would definitely do business with Jelly again.

3. I bought DoD Cöti from Jelly. The transaction went smooth, shipping was fast and the package arrived safe and sound. The communication was very good. It was pleasure to do business with. Thank you ^.^

4. This was my Third transaction with JellysFancy. I neglected to provide feedback for the first two, so I’ve added them here.

Our first transaction was a trade, my Dust of Dolls Bomi for her Kinoko Juice Kiki. We met in person to trade which went very smoothly. It is always good to meet fellow doll enthusiasts.

For our second transaction JellysFancy hosted an order for some items from a China vendor. This also went very smoothly.

Our most recent transaction, I responded to JellysFancy wtb for some realfee items. Payment was very fast and communication was great.

It is always a pleasure to talk with her. I would highly recommend JellysFancy for any type of transaction. ☺️

5. I purchaed a Dollzone LuoLuo from Jelly and she's the best! I was able to do a lengthy layaway and she was very kind when life circumstances prevented me from making a payment on time. The doll was shipped to me very quickly, arrived quickly, and was extremely well packaged. I would definitely purchase from them again. <3

6. Jelly reached out to me about a WTB thread I posted. After talking a bit, I decided to go in a completely different direction and buy a Plumedoll Dragon from them. They were wonderful to deal with. Quick communication and shipping. I highly recommend them!

7. I bought a few sets of sio2 hands from Jelly! Communication was always fast and clear, she had everything shipped out immediately after I paid, and my items arrived quickly and very well packaged. I would definitely do business with her again :)

8. Jelly purchased a doll from me and was absolutely wonderful to work with. Great communication and speedy payment. Thanks again!

9. I responded to their WTB post on facebook about fairyland mari faceplates(sleeping and waking). They were friendly and very nice throughout the whole transaction. Also very understanding. Payment was done very quickly and communicated quick and clear throughout the transaction. Thank you and thank you for your purchase! :D

10. JellysFabcy offered me a Wood Habitat/SiO2 body after I posted a WTB and was nice enough to allow layaway.

Communication was fast and friendly and they went the extra mile to print out the invoice to make it easier to pass through customs w/o extra hassle, which was much appreciated!

Body was shipped extremely fast upon completion of the layaway and arrived in the exact condition as promised.

Would gladly do business again <3

11. @JellysFancy purchased a Realfee Pano from me on layaway. Communication was great and payments were on time. It was a great transaction. I would not hesitate to do another transaction with JellysFancy. Thank you!

12. Bought a realfee outfit and shoes from her and she was friendly and prompt! The outfits shipped swiftly and arrived to me in perfect condition! Easy to work with and very nice. Would buy from her again!

13. JellysFancy bought Krot Helö from me, communication was very friendly and she sent the instalments of the short layaway reliably, even finished the layaway early.
      I can definitely recommend her as a buyer!
      Thank you for this smooth transaction!

14. I adopted the cutest little Sio2 CrazyBear bleater from JellysFancy on layaway and it was a stellar transaction throughout! Communication was always fast and friendly, and this adorable BJD was shipped super fast once the final payment was made. My sweet little bear was packaged with great care and arrived in pristine condition. I can heartily recommend JellysFancy as a wonderful person to do business with!:)

15. I can recommend JellysFancy who made a purchase from me and it was a simple easy matter.

16. I purchased from JellyFancy a Realfee Pano and a Mari Mermaid tail. I needed layaway and JellyFancy was very willing to work with me. Once the two layaways were paid off she shipped quickly and packed both together and very well.
      Thrilled with my new girl.

17. I bought a Villitunes Bunnycorn Lamoon from Jellysfancys. She worked with me on a layaway and was very prompt on messages. I received my doll safe and sound as it was described. Overall a very wonderful transaction.
      Thanks again!

18. I purchased a Birdcube Jerboa from Jelly, on layaway. Everything went perfectly, and he arrived safely and earlier than expected!
      Payments were handled in an organized and flexible manner. A very positive transaction. :)

19. I purchased a meow crabdoll, very lovely, i highly recommend that seller. Communication was on point even with our different time zone. I will do bussiness again with her without hesitation

20. I puchased a Sio2 Bai lu head from them. Communication was easy and everything was shipped quickly! Thanks again!