Jinas feedback thread

Apr 21, 2011

1. Please write here if I baugh or selld something to or from you and how it was!
      :aheartbea

2. Jina bought a doll from me and the transaction went perfectly. :)

3. Sold some shoes and eyes to Jina. She was great to deal with and I would happily do so again. Thanks

4. Jina bought a Doll-Zone Mo from me~ She was very sweet and made her payments on time! I'm so happy that he was purchased by someone that will love him so~ Thank you so much, I hope he makes you happy! <3

5. Jina bought a wig from me. She was paitent and kind, she has excellent communication. She paid right away and let me know when it arrived. I would do business with her again C:

6. Jina bought a wig from me. Great communication and transaction, thank you!! A++++

7. Jina bought two heads from me and even paid a few days before her scheduled payment. Great to work with. Hope you enjoy them.

8. Jina bought some msd/MNF undies/Lingerie from me. Wonderful, wonderful buyer, I would highly reccommend her here in the DoA Marketplace!!! :D

9. Jina bought a mohair wig made by me. What a lovely buyer, prompt payment and really great communication! It was a pleasure dealing with her! :aheartbea

10. I bought a Mini Dollfie Dream from Jina. She arrived today completely fine and I am really happy with her.

Communication was great
      Posting time was great
      The packing was great and arrived from Sweden to the UK totally unharmed!

Thank you Jina!

11. I bought a Luts Litchi head from Jina. She was quick to answer her PM's and the head came quicker than I thought! A wonderful person to deal with and I would do it again!

12. Jina purchased my Souldoll Katie A from me. A very pleasant transactions all around. :)

13. I bought a Pukifee from Jina and it was a good transaction. Thank you!

14. I bought Jina's Fairyland Sarang event head on moeline body and couldn't be happier! It was a perfect transaction from the beginning to the end. Jina informed me about every step and was nice and very friendly all the time. She helped me a lot, when Sarang was a little bit late due to DHL shipping at christmas season and eased my worries a lot!:candycane My girl arrived well packed in perfect condition and I love her very very much. Thank you again, dear Jina!!!:aheartbea