1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Jointed hands chat - types and color matching help!

Feb 14, 2010

1. I didn't know where to post this, so Mods please move it to where it needs to be.

I want to buy a pair of jointed hands for my IP Mars (rose white).

I know Soom used to make them, but I can't find them on their website. Are they discontinued?

I found some at Angell Studio, but I'm a little confused with the sizes. Does anyone know if they're for 68cm dolls?

I also looked at Dollzone, but they're sold out. I have the feeling they're not making them anymore.

Does anyone know of any other companies that make them?

Thank for any info anyone can provide!

2. Dikadoll also makes some very nice ones, which come in both 60cm and 70cm sizes.

3. anyone who knows if Angell-studio's jointed hands fit Souldoll Double boys?
      I really want some jointed hands for my boy.
      Also what size? (58-62 or 62-70)

4. I second Dikadoll. They have many colors to choose from as well.

5. So I know a few diff companies make jointed hands, but where can I get them that will match normal realskin from luts? Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks!

6. I'd like to know about jointed hands that match the DragonDoll uncle body? So, if anyone can add to this it would be appreciated.

7. teamonstar: It depends on when your doll was made. I have a SDF body from early 2009 and purchased Dikadoll hands for him in the Yellow skin tone. The match is not perfect but it is OK; the hands are slightly darker and yellower than the SDF skin.

Have you taken a look through this thread?

8. oooh i never found that one! Haha, mine are coming in soon so fresh made, here :3

9. Does enyone know what kind of jointed hands might match Leeke normall skin?
      Thank you for your time.

10. I'm looking into getting some jointed hands for my Double Souldoll boy, and I've been searching through a bunch of threads, but I haven't found anything terribly helpful. Does anyone know what company would be a close enough match to Souldoll? Photo comparisons would be awesome, but I'm really looking for a straight forward answer more than anything, I seem to be having no luck with my searches.

The exact mold I have is the Sleeping Ize one, if that helps anyone, I got him around... this past April(?) if I recall right.

11. Bumping this.

12. You might have better luck searching in the "picture requests" section of the gallery. Did you see this thread, for example? Maybe it'll help. Good luck!

13. I think this is the right place. So I love jointed hands and I would love to have some but my two girls are AoD. I've never seen a 1/3 Angel of Dream doll with jointed hands. Does anyone have these dolls with jointed hands? Also, tell me what brand if so. Thanks!

14. BUMP! help me out please.

15. have you tried put some enquire in picture request subforum?
      I'm sure someone could help!;)

16. I can give it a try but not before the next spring as i'm planning to buy a DragnDoll uncle body, and actually i own some DZ jointed hands!

17. My post was moved to this thread, it was originally in the picture section.

18. oh really?ok then we wil going on here!:)