1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Jolarocknrolla is wonderful!

Jan 23, 2006

1. I have just completed a transaction with Jola, and I am thrilled!

My head arrived in perfect condition, beautifully packaged and much faster than I expected.

Now.. if only the person I am buying eyes from was as fast (they aren't a bjd person, so they have no idea of my 'NEED!')

I would highly and enthusiastically recommend Jola as a seller, she is fast, friendly and wonderful to deal with :>

Thanks again Jola!

Be well

Carol

2. I second this. She is a very understanding and patient person as well. *much loves*

3. I third this. I bought my girl's body from her and it arrived wonderfully packaged and very quickly. :D

4. I fourth it!!! I had a great transaction with her!!! :)

5. oh wow. THANK you everyone!!! lol, i didn't expect a whole new thread started just for me ... but what a lovely surprize to see it (especially on a hoorid monday morning). I'm so happy that you are happy, i do my best :D

:love

6. I can vouch for Jolarocknrolla as well, I have conducted several transactions with her over time and all have gone wonderfully. She is a great businesswoman and I highly recommend her. :)

:chibi

7. As if you need more praise. But if you do, Jola is one of the best people I have ever had dealings with and that has nothing to do with the fact that I have known her for years.

8. I bought a pair of eyes from Jolarocknrolla a couple months back. There was some debate about whether the size would fit my boy or not. But she was very friendly and willing to talk about it. Shipment was quick and the eyes came well packaged and undamaged. A wonderful transaction.

9. Jola is a great seller !
      I bought the two pair of doll eyes from her- and they were in excellent condition , and she shipped them very fast :)

10. AS said before she is wonderful! i love Jola to death! She takes very good care of the stuff she sells and she ships promptly! *hugs*

11. She's a great seller - honest before the sale, quick to ship, and the outfit I bought was exactly as she'd described/photographed it. Excellent deal.

12. Excellent feedback for jolla--super fast shipping and absolutely perfect shoes arrived as promised.

13. Again , great transaction with Jola.
      The items she sells are in excellent condition, there is a good contact with her and she ships items immediately !

14. I had a great transaction with Jolarocknrolla! Super fast shipping of my oldskin SD10 body.

Thanks!:daisy

15. Yay---finally found your feedback thread! I bought a gorgeous loli-type dress from Jolarocknrolla at a wonderful price. It was shipped quickly and packaged well. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with!

16. I bought a dress from Jola. She was prompt with answering my PMs and I got a pretty dress for my girl. Thank you!

17. Is this the official Jola thread? Just wanted to say I bought a dress from Jola, as well as a wig a few weeks back, and they both arrived in tip top condition. (I love this customhouse fit so much!! Thanks dear!)

18. I have bought 2 dolls from her, and she's an excelent seller!!
      Great communication, friendly, everything just as described. And I love the little resin kids I got from her! :D
      Thanks so much, Jola! It's a pleasure dealing with you! :D

19. I bought a pair of beautiful eyes from Jola and it was a great experience! Thanks!

20. Wonderful dress at a Wonderful price! Thanks!! ^_^